Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,032 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lady Exposes Women. Women Ganged Up To Get Instagram To Ban Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Women. Women Ganged Up To Get Instagram To Ban Her (560 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Women. Women Ganged Up To Get Instagram To Ban Her by HardMirror(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2022
A lady came out to expose her female folks and women ganged up against her to get Instagram to ban her.

All men must watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4D0gvJNjHc

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Women. Women Ganged Up To Get Instagram To Ban Her by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2022
Women don't like themselves easily,i don't know why,they always see themselves as competition
Re: Lady Exposes Women. Women Ganged Up To Get Instagram To Ban Her by HardMirror(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Women don't like themselves easily,i don't know why,they always see themselves as competition
ladies hate ladies that snitch on how they cheat. Only a fool will believe men cheat more than women. I have on several occasions had married women hit on me. One even came to me on behalf of her friend to propose a sexual relationship. The thing shock me o.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Latest Crypto Meme Here / The Bodi Tribe / Why Are Women So Desperate? Funny Conversation Between Two (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.