Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Jigawa youths burning broom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa youths burning broom (1563 Views)

Kano Muslim Youths Burning Brooms In Solidarity Jan 2023 / Maiduguri Muslim youths burning broom July 12 2022 / People Of Sokoto Washing The Street, And Even Burning Broom. Reject Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa youths burning broom by hollandis(f): 9:19am On May 31, 2022
APC and poverty

6 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by hollandis(f): 9:19am On May 31, 2022
Space 1
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by hollandis(f): 9:20am On May 31, 2022
Space 2
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by NwaIdeato: 9:20am On May 31, 2022
OK Yaribaa man we've heard you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by hollandis(f): 9:22am On May 31, 2022
NwaIdeato:
OK Yaribaa man we've heard you.

I am not Yoruba. I am ibo.Not every Tinubu supporter is yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Goodday90(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2022
I’d rather vote Sponge bob square pants

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Esama: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Support your brother Peter obi let Yoruba and we other Nigerians support Tinubu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by YeyeGbami: 9:26am On May 31, 2022
They will prefer to remain under north o , the most bitter ones.

Cry me a river, idgaf.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by hollandis(f): 9:33am On May 31, 2022
Goodday90:
I’d rather vote Sponge bob square pants

I agree with that piece tho .I dont believe in 1 Nigeria of it is rife with tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Proudlyomonna: 9:34am On May 31, 2022
Support watin,men you guys are just something else.
Nobody betrayed Wike.
If we are talking about equity we should all come with clean hands,kwakwanso understands that the South has already betrayed themselves,they went about shouting power should come South with individual selfish interest,so if power should come down South which region should take it if we are to do things right and justify our call for rotation?
I am not voting For Obi bcus he is Igbo I am voting him bcus I believe He is a starting point to something different and new,all this una pdthief, apcheat nonsense don already tire me.
If there was no Obi then my vote would go upnorth.
If the power doesn't come down South East then it should just stay upnorth until we are ready to do things right.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by hollandis(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2022
Esama:
Support your brother Peter obi let Yoruba and we other Nigerians support Tinubu.

The ibos have Obi
The yorubas have Tinubu
The hausas have Atiku

But ye Edos and Benin ,despite being the oldest kingdom who do you have?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by hollandis(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Nobody betrayed Wike.
If we are talking about equity we should all come with clean hands,kwakwanso understands that the South has already betrayed themselves,they went about shouting power should come South with individual selfish interest,so if power should come down South which region should take it if we are to do things right and justify our call for rotation?
I am not voting For Obi bcus he is Igbo I am voting him bcus I believe He is a starting point to something different and new,all this una pdthief, apcheat nonsense don already tire me.
If the power doesn't come down South East then it should just stay upnorth until we are ready to do things right.

Thanks for your great insight my friend. What problem do you have with South western people? Are you sure you don't have a tribalism issue? Why will u support North just because a south easterner is not president

1 Like

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Goodday90(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:
They will prefer to remain under north o , the most bitter ones.

Cry me a river, idgaf.
when you all lined up to vote Buhari in 2015 and 2019,he was not from the north then?

11 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Proudlyomonna: 9:38am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:

Then behave like one undecided
A true Nwafo says the truth unfiltered, undiluted and uncolored all the time.
If we are talking about rotation it's not the turn of SW,if the greedy Southerners are not ready to do the needful and right thing is it not fair it stays upnorth or goes to the MB??
Always say the truth at all times without seeking favoritism.

9 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Chimaraymond455: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
See cap.
Yoruba president
Shebi all of us want get mad in nairaland we go see who go tire

10 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Esama: 9:50am On May 31, 2022
Lol you can't separate us with Yoruba people ...There's no way you will write Yoruba history or bini history that two will not come out.
hollandis:

The ibos have Obi
The yorubas have Tinubu
The hausas have Atiku

But ye Edos and Benin ,despite being the oldest kingdom who do you have?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by 00FFT00(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:
In my last piece https://www.nairaland.com/7149555/used-staunch-supporter-now-dislike

I informed you that Peter obi is s coward

Today I want to throw my weight behind Tinubu .think we as Ibos should support him .I dislike how Kwankwaso betrayed wike .This is tribalism
Tinubu is not corrupt. My only problem is agberos in south west .

You are on your own!.

8 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by ZombieSlaughter: 9:52am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:

How can 5%ers and omo ajaokuta mamomi support you? The support omo Igbo gave you yoruba in 1999 and 2003, have you returned the favour?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by YeyeGbami: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
Goodday90:
when you all lined up to vote Buhari in 2015 and 2019,he was not from the north then?

You and who vote failure, Na GEJ i blame sha.
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Proudlyomonna: 10:08am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:

Thanks for your great insight my friend. What problem do you have with South western people? Are you sure you don't have a tribalism issue? Why will u support North just because a south easterner is not president

Tribalism has never been my thing,I see people who engage in it as foolish people
We are talking about doing something right and just here.
What do you even mean by tinubu is not corrupt,my only problem is agberos in Yoruba!!
Hooliganism and thuggery is not synonymous to any tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by amuwo1980: 10:19am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:

Shut your trap , you even claimed to be a female when u know u are Kayode the skull mining alpha from okitipupa

5 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Pakute: 10:23am On May 31, 2022
You don't want to be Obi- dient?.. Your people will chop you raw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Nobody: 10:27am On May 31, 2022
]Hmmm
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Liebermantic: 10:30am On May 31, 2022
You're not an Igbo.. You're from the Skull-mining Parts of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by updatechange(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2022
embarassed
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Wisfem: 10:35am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:
In my last piece https://www.nairaland.com/7149555/used-staunch-supporter-now-dislike

Today I want to throw my weight behind Tinubu .think we as Ibos should support him .I dislike how Kwankwaso betrayed wike .This is tribalism

[i] I better support your unknown father for president instead of this Thief[/i]
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Wisfem: 10:37am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:

you are not only IBO you are ibu

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by mrvitalis(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2022
hollandis:

Show me a picture of tinubu consulting south east delegates let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by Akponmfet: 10:52am On May 31, 2022
Stick to APGA and Labour Party.
Re: Jigawa youths burning broom by saintkel(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Nobody betrayed Wike.
word.....anyone who wants something new should see Obi as one....we won't vote Thiefnunu. ...never!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No, Only Igbos Can't Give Peter Obi These Many Votes (Pix) / We Run The Street Before You Were Born_ Tinubu Reminds The Elites / It May Be Coup D'etal In Nigeria If Care Is Not Taken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.