Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Had My First S£x When I Was 8 Years Old-lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had My First S£x When I Was 8 Years Old-lady Reveals (637 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had My First S£x When I Was 8 Years Old-lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
A lady has revealed the age she had her first s£x.

The lady who was replying to a follower who asked when she had her first s£x revealed that she had a taste of the 'heavenly food' at age 8.

She narrated that she mostly see her caregiver 'doing the do' and she was fond of watching p0rn.

Curious to know what it was she decided to have a taste of s£x with her neighbour who was 16 years.

" I was 8 years old when I first did this because I saw my caregiver doing it and she was always watching p0rn. And I didn't really know what it was so I had to try it. So I did it with my neighbour. He was 16 years old while I was 8. So I first had s£x when I was 8 years" The lady said in the video sighted by alreadyviral.com.

Watch the video below:
https://www.alreadyviral.com/i-had-first-sx-when-8-years-old-lady/

Re: I Had My First S£x When I Was 8 Years Old-lady Reveals by insidelife22(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2022
Ok seen,next.

(1) (Reply)

My Sexcapades With My Pastor / See What A Male And Female Wedding Guests Are Caught Doing (video) / I'm In Love With This Don Jazzy Artist Bayanni Or Zhenoboy Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.