Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case (28004 Views)

Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri / Breaking: Court Orders Dokpesi To Enter Defence In Alleged N2.1bn Fraud / Alleged N2.2bn Fraud: Fayose’s Trial Begins Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Praxis758: 12:14pm On May 31, 2022
Our Incoming president

From persecution to presidency 2023.

He’s paying the price
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Faber(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin

APC primaries was postponed for these two reasons:
A) to enable APC re-strategise should Atiku win PDP ticket
B) To help Okorocha buy time for his bail. So that he will be, screened and present at the primaries.

Okorocha, OUK and the South East APC aspirants are secretly backing a Northern candidate. That's the only way they will get either VP or Senate President. Okorocha is Buhari's boy. He will not be in EFCC custody and the primaries will be held. No way.

Buhari never like Hope Uzodimma, Hope was brought in by late Abba Kyari. Even during his last visit he told Hope :" the Governor of Imo State, I will be careful with your invitation next time" . And Buhari knows it is Tinubu, Hope, Oshiomhole that are fighting Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by jobsonline101(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
The most unfortunate thing is that the 500 million bail amount will still end up in corrupt pockets..

It's just a circles game.
Na who dey believe polithiefcians na dem m.u.m.u pass.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Fearme344: 12:16pm On May 31, 2022
I just dey laugh all dis format don cast.. dem just dey tins dramatic deceiving people mostly on dis nairaland.. jaasu hmm 9ja can never i repeat never be good

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by PaedophileProph: 12:16pm On May 31, 2022
A man left N48Billion in State coffers fir the next government, but being dragged recklessly for an alleged 2.9Billion scam. grin

So much so that he is being denied his aspiration of presidential screening

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Jchi9876: 12:17pm On May 31, 2022
Who are those hungry idiotic few hailing him?
They are so dumb he ignored them
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Jchi9876: 12:19pm On May 31, 2022
PaedophileProph:
A man left N48Billion in State coffers fir the next government, but being dragged recklessly for an alleged 2.9Billion scam. grin

That he left 48bil does not mean he did not steal 2billion. What kinda of nonsense youths are these?
So we should lick the ground because he left 48bil? Is he supposed to take it with him? Anuofia
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by WhizdomXX(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2022
SpecialEdition:
I am shocked that northerners are not more than southerners: It's about 10 percent in difference.
But again there are lots of Igbos and Hausas in every state.
So it's hard to tell
The Northerners have more wards and more local governments. This means that if votes are counted by delegates they will always win but by masses,  not necessarily

I don't belive Northerners want to keep suffering simply for sentiments

NIGERIANS COME TOGETHER.
ZonesPopulation
North-West48,942,307 top - Kano 13M
North-East26,263,866 top- Bauchi 7M
North-Central29,252408 top- Benue 5M
Total 105Million

South-West38,257,260 top- Lagos 13M
South-South28,829,288 top- Rivers 7M
South-East21,955,414 top-Anambra 6M
Total 90Million

Grand Total 195Million

Most people think
Great God will come from the sky
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
Stand up for your right.
Vote wise.
Vote Peter Obi or any credible candidate.
Always knew this although the Grand total should be hitting 200m. God bless you.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by jahlove4jah: 12:20pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:
sad

Politicians wey suppose rot in jail

Nigeria's justice system is a joke!
Though I'm not making excuses for stealing, they Will quickly jail ordinary Nigerian for stealing fish.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by iTommysco: 12:23pm On May 31, 2022
Wahala
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by casualobserver: 12:24pm On May 31, 2022
yinkus6750:
Thats how they keep running in circles.
With all the nine hours of drama, what has been achieved?
So unfortunate

who are you refering to?
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Faber(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Buhari is back, Rochas is his boy...Rochas will be out to help finish Tinubu, Hope and Oshiomhole gang at the primaries. It was Tinubu's handiwork Malami was asking them to give Okorocha more time, they refused.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Nchenches: 12:26pm On May 31, 2022
Good that Sen Rochas Okorocha is granted bail. Presidential primaries of APC is literally over.

Rochas, return home to Ideato area and Orlu side you left in tatters in 2019. Can you stay in your new hometown, Owerri, forever?
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by frowland(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Someone stole 2.9 billion naira.
The court grants him bail of 500million.

2.9billion - 500million = 2.4 BILLION NAIRA PROFIT.

The Fraudster went home with d 2.4billion naira profit.

The court simply got their own share of d loot (500million).

Let me explain something to u....

Assuming man earns 1million naira monthly, it will take such person 42 years to get that 500million.

How then do u expect him to pay d bail fee?

Anyways, little drops of water can someday, make an ocean.

Lemme keep on gathering small money through graphics design, video editing, sales of premium softwares like: grammarly, Quillbot , Canva pro, Turnitin, VPN , premium courses , etc.

God bless Nigeria

God bless our president

God help me

Wait a minute, so he is guilty? What am I missing?

If I accuse you right now of stealing two iPhone, which is just an accusation! Will it be wise for the judge to grant you a bail with 2 or 3 iphone? Doesn't make sense!
While we suspect he stole that much, the law does not see it that way. After all, that is the democracy you all signed up for right?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by VEHINTOLAR: 12:30pm On May 31, 2022
It would always end this way and that's why I was so surprised to see the coward hiding in his bedroom;behind his wife when the efcc bursted his home some days ago !
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by hotseat: 12:31pm On May 31, 2022
Na today?

E don tey!

The usual charge and bail method of old!

After several adjoinments, the case would then no longer be news worthy and gradually fades away from the public domain.

Na poor man dey suffer for Naija o!
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by cliqtips: 12:32pm On May 31, 2022
Like they will actually pay that 500M as bail ?
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Reference(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2022
How can you award bail again to someone who supposedly jumped bail once.
The Judiciary is not helping the war against corruption and doing little to uplift its image as a cornerstone of the criminal justice system that has taken repeated hits as being in cahoots with anti-social elements.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Bmaster(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2022
SpecialEdition:
I am shocked that northerners are not more than southerners: It's about 10 percent in difference.
But again there are lots of Igbos and Hausas in every state.
So it's hard to tell
The Northerners have more wards and more local governments. This means that if votes are counted by delegates they will always win but by masses,  not necessarily

I don't belive Northerners want to keep suffering simply for sentiments

NIGERIANS COME TOGETHER.
ZonesPopulation
North-West48,942,307 top - Kano 13M
North-East26,263,866 top- Bauchi 7M
North-Central29,252408 top- Benue 5M
Total 105Million

South-West38,257,260 top- Lagos 13M
South-South28,829,288 top- Rivers 7M
South-East21,955,414 top-Anambra 6M
Total 90Million

Grand Total 195Million

Most people think
Great God will come from the sky
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
Stand up for your right.
Vote wise.
Vote Peter Obi or any credible candidate.
we got what it takes to enthrone obi,
But our fear is the issue of insecurity.

Those beasts can't be predicted on election day,they place no value on their lives,so tell me why they will spare the other.

Peter obi and other southern presidential aspirants should hasten up a bit and get simon ekpa arrested before he commands all our youth to their early graves.
I am pretty sure no body would like to lose his dear life for election.
Unknown gun men should be put to check,the earlier the better,otherwise i doubt if their will be a massive voting in igbo lands.

My opinion
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by harmony75: 12:37pm On May 31, 2022
Other politicians did this he's arrest so he will not come back to Senate someone has won his position.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Feggie3: 12:40pm On May 31, 2022
PaedophileProph:

You are mad! Where did he leave the 48 billion naira? Anu ohia!
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by nesgeeek(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2022
why grant him bail? Imagine someone stole 2.5 billion and he's been granted bail with 500 million Naira only.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by manduwem(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2022
Designia:
100M for APC form = Friends Donation
500M for bail money = ?

These judges are also crooks.
Na so our Matter dey be for 9ja.
2.7billion case, bail is 500mil,
Na to kukuma meet Judge give the balance and tip him.
Everyone goes happy.

(Abeg na to cruise mode I dey o, I no sen person to thief o)
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by samuelson06(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2022
yinkus6750:
Thats how they keep running in circles.
With all the nine hours of drama, what has been achieved?
So unfortunate

Hahaha grin

You know Nigeria is a very funny country. We ain't making any progress. Same thing they always do with Yahoo Yahoo boys. You pursue them up&down and at the end of the day, you honor them. No be juju be that? EFCC keep honoring thieves with so-called bail. Tell me how we can end criminality in Nigeria with this approach.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by purplekayc(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2022
Designia:
100M for APC form = Friends Donation
500M for bail money = ?

These judges are also crooks.

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Mitsurugi(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Someone stole 2.9 billion naira.
The court grants him bail of 500million.

2.9billion - 500million = 2.4 BILLION NAIRA PROFIT.

The Fraudster went home with d 2.4billion naira profit.

The court simply got their own share of d loot (500million).

Let me explain something to u....

Assuming man earns 1million naira monthly, it will take such person 42 years to get that 500million.

How then do u expect him to pay d bail fee?

Anyways, little drops of water can someday, make an ocean.

Lemme keep on gathering small money through graphics design, video editing, sales of premium softwares like: grammarly, Quillbot , Canva pro, Turnitin, VPN , premium courses , etc.

God bless Nigeria

God bless our president

God help me

Oga you're mistaking BAIL for PLEA BARGAIN. Please read more.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by baretalk: 1:05pm On May 31, 2022
Nice figure, the more you steal, the higher your bail, next time N1billion naira bail, nice one judge. Even in America they charge high bails, I remember when dem grant Suge knight N50million USD bail he faint grin
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Akachuks18(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2022
Mumu man

'Okorohauza'
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by ThePlugg(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2022
bail of 500 mil,no be juju b dat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members / Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.