Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case (28003 Views)

Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri / Breaking: Court Orders Dokpesi To Enter Defence In Alleged N2.1bn Fraud / Alleged N2.2bn Fraud: Fayose’s Trial Begins Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Warlord12(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
Toothless efcc
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by ufuosman(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
Na wa
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by naikeboy(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2022
If na poor man way thief Maggi now... Him go riot in jail....
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by highoctane: 1:41pm On May 31, 2022
Tunechi5:
Bail 500m omo
Why re you shouting
His bail has been perfected. Please don't shout on matters that does not concern you.
Some can see thru the �.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Ken4Christ: 1:43pm On May 31, 2022
The bail money becomes whose? The federal government or the judge? See how they call money as though they pick it by the road side.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by FashionMarket: 1:54pm On May 31, 2022
Okorocha
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Ogbodobeogbodo: 2:11pm On May 31, 2022
Good luck to Okorocha, I finally lost hope in Nigeria when I realized that Buhari who in his campaign towards 2015 election threatened Nigerians that baboon and monkey will be soaked in blood if he fails to win the 2015 election was not summoned by the almighty DSS for hate speech but the same Buhari was rewarded with the presidency. I still sympathize with anyone who still believes that Nigeria will be better, the military and the civilians conspired to destroy Nigeria. Simply put, Nigeria is expired and condemned to be split into various nations.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Allisgud: 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
See the smiling gorilla, nairaland fools see ur mentor,u can still vote him o if u want
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Kingnelson9: 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
Owelle can configure some minds with his smiles...
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by MrUchenna1(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2022
The despicable contrast is that those responsible for the mess -those elected to take care of them – have abandoned the national currency and are living in opulence and like kings, spend dollars to buy delegates as well as houses all over the world. Meanwhile, they owe most workers, lecturers and retirees
Peter Obi....the man with a different vibe.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Oljunaid(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
jobsonline101:
The most unfortunate thing is that the 500 million bail amount will still end up in corrupt pockets..

It's just a circles game.
Na who dey believe polithiefcians na dem m.u.m.u pass.
It's quite unfortunate u don't know how bail works. The surety does not pay cash( i.e 500 million) to bail the Defendant The surety only needs to get landed property worth 500 million.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by soundgodrecords: 5:02pm On May 31, 2022
Please Judge Rochas does not deserve a bail. Victims of his 8 years fraudulent reign in Imo state are still sufferingKama is a what again Rochas, the souls of the 124,000 Imo youths you destroyed their destinies by looting the whole of Imo Treasury and Scamming them with fake Job! Job! Job!,Factory! Factory! Factory! plus fake jobs and educational schemes.Not to talk about the souls of hardworking imo civil servants you looted and denied them their gratuities, pensions, salaries and others. GOD.We were four boys working minial jobs like labour work including me and Uche Nwosu in 2011 in Mbieri Imo State when Uche Nwosu (Ugwumba) that have driving experience we were passing along Rochas House when they displayed Driver wanted and Uche was laughing about impregnating Rochas Daughter on our siting her fat and beautiful. To cut things short we encouraged Uche to apply for the driver job. He did and got job banged Ijeoma and rest is history as sharp shooters inlaw Rochas Okorocha cannot stand the shame or destroy his political reputation by having daughter have a bastard by wedlock decided to accept Uche Nwosu as Inlaw and you know the rest was history. The young scammer wanted to destroy the whole of Imo State with Clubs, hotels and scamming.And Indicent sex turning owerri to Sodom and Gomorah
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by PaedophileProph: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Feggie3:
You are mad! Where did he leave the 48 billion naira? Anu ohia!

Normally I don't respond to uninformed Riffraff like you .
Consider this a lifetime honor,after which you can go back to your media trial and cluelessness.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/331990-im-leaving-n42-5-billion-for-my-successor-gov-okorocha.html
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by PaedophileProph: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Jchi9876:

That he left 48bil does not mean he did not steal 2billion. What kinda of nonsense youths are these?
So we should lick the ground because he left 48bil? Is he supposed to take it with him? Anuofia

Why was he in court ?
Why can't EFCC respect a case already in court ?
Why inviting or invading a litigant you and him already had an ongoing case that's awaiting a court date ?
Why negating a subsisting court order restraining you from disturbing the defendant while the court case last ?.
Is the law enforcement agents above the law ?

I hope you are not the kind of most stupid youth that the spate of today abnormallities are become their normal?
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Feggie3: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Normally I don't respond to uninformed Riffraff like you .
Consider this a lifetime honor,after which you can go back to your media trial and cluelessness.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/331990-im-leaving-n42-5-billion-for-my-successor-gov-okorocha.html
My dad was a close ally of Okorocha. My dad was a serving member of State house of Parliament during Okorocha's regimen. My dad once served as Okorocha's commissioner. My dad is the immediate past chairman Imo State Local GA Civil Service commission and chairman board of pensioners. I am an educated seasoned medical doctor. Take it from me. Don't believe whatever you see on News. I don't need to talk so much so I don't implicate my dad. The truth remains that news is not truth.
So many think that Federal might is fighting Okorocha. It is not true. The people that reported him to EFCC are some of those people he worked with during his administration, who have his secret and evidence based documents. He scammed so many people that worked for him and gave them fake promises. My dad is not among though. Okorocha announces something in public and does the opposite in secret. This is not hate. It is the true fact. Most of these money he looted my dad helped in covering his back with some false documents. I am not happy to say this. But this is just the simple truth bro. Well forgive me if I initially insulted you. It was out of anger. And for the pensioners, he never paid them.
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by Tundex911: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
2.9billi and una bail am 500milli

Fuvk administration, failed Nation
Re: Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case by PaedophileProph: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Feggie3:
My dad was a close ally of Okorocha. My dad was a serving member of State house of Parliament during Okorocha's regimen. My dad once served as Okorocha's commissioner. My dad is the immediate past chairman Imo State Local GA Civil Service commission and chairman board of pensioners. I am an educated seasoned medical doctor. Take it from me. Don't believe whatever you see on News. I don't need to talk so much so I don't implicate my dad. The truth remains that news is not truth.
So many think that Federal might is fighting Okorocha. It is not true. The people that reported him to EFCC are some of those people he worked with during his administration, who have his secret and evidence based documents. He scammed so many people that worked for him and gave them fake promises. My dad is not among though. Okorocha announces something in public and does the opposite in secret. This is not hate. It is the true fact. Most of these money he looted my dad helped in covering his back with some false documents. I am not happy to say this. But this is just the simple truth bro. Well forgive me if I initially insulted you. It was out of anger. And for the pensioners, he never paid them.

The media outlet that published that unverified report of leaving such humongous amount in state pocket is a reputable one, hence am not speaking from the blue.

Sorry too if I let out streams of invectives on you , nwannem. But my argument if based on legit report.
And all am saying is EfCC shouldn't break the law just as we saw NA invading MNK home amidst the ongoing court process , because everyone is innocent untill proven guilty by the law we operate .

Again, a lot of them have myriads of petitions against them waiting and begging EFCC's swift response as we see when it's matter pertaining to SE persons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Cast their votes at VGC, Lekki, Lagos State / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.