Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,739 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Zodiac Signs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Zodiac Signs (1487 Views)

Zodiac Signs With High Sex Drive And Low Sex Drive / Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign / Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zodiac Signs by OnyeMmeri: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2022
LordIsaac:
Of course. I'm Aries Ox.

It's Ram and not Ox.
Re: The Zodiac Signs by LordIsaac(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

It's Ram and not Ox.
grin grin Ask questions about things you are confused about. I just joined Western and Chinese Astrological signs (which is far more accurate, by the way). It is Aries Ox.
Re: The Zodiac Signs by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

Hmmm...interesting. Probably why I don't swing moods and wonder why others do.

Yeah, probably so.
Re: The Zodiac Signs by OnyeMmeri: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

grin grin Ask questions about things you are confused about. I just joined Western and Chinese Astrological signs (which is far more accurate, by the way). It is Aries Ox.

Oga, it's Ram.
Re: The Zodiac Signs by LordIsaac(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Oga, it's Ram.
You still insist on ignorance. Ok, let me help you here. Aries (for the birth month) and Ox (for the birth year. Everyone knows Aries represents Ram. I wouldn't have written "Ram Ram," would I?
Re: The Zodiac Signs by LordIsaac(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Oga, it's Ram.
Since you still insist on ignorance, let me help you. The Aries there is for the birth month, while the ox is the birth year. We all know that Aries symbolizes Ram. I wouldn't have typed "Ram, Ram" would I?
Re: The Zodiac Signs by OnyeMmeri: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

Since you still insist on ignorance, let me help you. The Aries there is for the birth month, while the ox is the birth year. We all know that Aries symbolizes Ram. I wouldn't have typed "Ram, Ram" would I?

Okay. No vex.

I get your point now. You got me confused at first. I thought you meant that the ox was the symbol for Aries.
Re: The Zodiac Signs by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Proudly Taurus
Re: The Zodiac Signs by LordIsaac(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Okay. No vex.

I get your point now. You got me confused at first. I thought you meant that the ox was the symbol for Aries.
It's ok.
Re: The Zodiac Signs by Realestatevixen: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Okay. No vex.

Boss!!! I am awaiting your call to come buy land and other properties I sell.

It's been a while sir. Hope you've been good
Re: The Zodiac Signs by Uwenkinaru: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2022
First 2 people to mail me their Name, D.O.B & Time of birth (Nb: please be accurate with the time) will get a free Astrological natal/birth chart reading.
kinarukaiwa @ gmail
Re: The Zodiac Signs by OnyeMmeri: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Realestatevixen:

Boss!!! I am awaiting your call to come buy land and other properties I sell.

It's been a while sir. Hope you've been good

Yes o, I'm good bro. Hope everything is cool at your end.

Definitely, I'll get in touch with you in no distant time. Have a beautiful day ahead.
Re: The Zodiac Signs by Realestatevixen: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
OnyeMmeri:

Yes o, I'm good bro. Hope everything is cool at your end.

Definitely, I'll get in touch with you in no distant time. Have a beautiful day ahead.

Alright boss. Its sis actually not bro... grin

080 6029 1729 is the number. We have an array of properties lined up as we speak. I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a splendid day
Re: The Zodiac Signs by OnyeMmeri: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Realestatevixen:

Alright boss. Its sis actually not bro... grin

080 6029 1729 is the number. We have an array of properties lined up as we speak. I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a splendid day

Wow, pardon me sis, I thought you're a guy. grin

I've saved your number already and will get in touch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Lady Boss Gifts You This Yam / Sakawa Boy In Pains As His Face, Mouth & Tongue Rot After Ritual Date Expired / Have You Heard Of A Town In Edo State Where Satan Is Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.