Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? (999 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / What Do Fornicators Mean By One Thing Led To Another? / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Truvelisback(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2022
Good day, fellas. There is nothing like sex b4 marriage, unless u mean sex b4 wedding. Every act of sex establishes marriage, whether dowry is paid or not. Any one u have sex with is automatically ur wife because sex involves blood and it is only what makes Two to become One, not ur wedding. Heaven sees it that way and soul tie and covenant established. So, u may have many wives but one u do tradition or church wedding. 1Cor6:16 And don't u realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the scripture says, the two are united into one.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by newsbeam: 12:39pm On May 31, 2022
Then what is fornication?

5 Likes

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:53pm On May 31, 2022
newsbeam:

Unlawful marriages.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:53pm On May 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. There is nothing like sex b4 marriage, unless u mean sex b4 wedding. Every act of sex establishes marriage, whether dowry is paid or not. Any one u have sex with is automatically ur wife because sex involves blood and it is only what makes Two to become One, not ur wedding. Heaven sees it that way and soul tie and covenant established. So, u may have many wives but one u do tradition or church wedding. 1Cor6:16 And don't u realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the scripture says, the two are united into one.

True!
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Felimax(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
So? I should go and do what exactly?

Ok, I have one legally married wife, the rest may be marriage by nature.

I don tire for una! I don't even know what you want to achieve with this post.

Just ignore me.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:20pm On May 31, 2022
Felimax:

Just ignore me.

At least, you have confessed your sin.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On May 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
So when a woman is raped, marriage is being established by her rapist? God is wrong about rape being a sin? undecided

And when married folks fornicate, it is OK this since according to you they establish a marriage by it, and so God is wrong to deem that a sin? undecided
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Truvelisback(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So when a woman is raped, marriage is being established by her rapist? God is wrong about rape being a sin? undecided

And when married folks fornicate, it is OK this since according to you they establish a marriage by it, and so God is wrong to deem that a sin? undecided
I didn't say it is ok. Rape is somehow different. This has to do with consensual sex.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
I didn't say it is ok. Rape is somehow different. This has to do with consensual sex.
So, it isn't about the sex then but more about the agreement made between the man and woman in question? undecided

If that be the case, if a man or woman agrees instead to exchange sex for money, in case of prostitution, how can that be construed a sealing of a marriage when sexual consent is only for a set period? undecided
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Truvelisback(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, it isn't about the sex then but more about the agreement made between the man and woman in question? undecided

If that be the case, if a man or woman agrees instead to exchange sex for money, in case of prostitution, how can that be construed a sealing of a marriage when sexual consent is only for a set period? undecided
When u hear the word "join himself to someone" what does it mean to u? This has to do with consensual/sexual union.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
When u hear the word "join himself to someone" what does it mean to u? This has to do with consensual/sexual union.
Every relationship defines a joining of some kind. Business partners join to each other via agreements which they then implement to cementing the relationship. Relatives, communities, etc., also do so via an agreement as well, be it blood, verbal or unspoken. So a joining has little to nothing to do with that that is physical. undecided

On the other side of what you claim, there are folks out there in sexless marriages - couples who are in agreed marriages but for one reason or another without sex in the marriage. Are we to assume that those who find themselves in these kind of marriages , though consensual, aren't at all married? undecided
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
Fornication is premarital sex, it was introduced by the fallen angels who left heaven and start mating with female humans {Genesis 6:1-5} it wasn't like that in the beginning because God created a female and brought her to Adam so the two became man and wife because God Himself joined them together. Genesis 2:18-24
But when the angels came down they made perfect human bodies for themselves so girls can't resist them, that's why they started mating with different girls (without engaging the families) note that each boy and girl has human families traceable to Adam but these angels had no genealogy so in order not to ask for their parents they used their charming looks to brainwash the girls and sex as many as they see! Genesis 6:2

So sex before marriage is wrong in God's sight, at least both families must be involved before you can think of sex otherwise you're reminding God what led to the destruction of Noah's generation! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On May 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:

It is about what the souls have done within The Laws God made in respect of the subject.

God made sex a marriage, therefore when people have sex, consentedly, they marry, even if the sex is granted because of money.

God's Law shall still take hold.

Now your evil mind went to rape angry God's judgements is still there and He showed the several "just ises" that should be done in those cases, so your query lacks substance.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by NNTR: 8:33pm On May 31, 2022
newsbeam:
Fornication is the act of two unmarried people having sex together

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Truvelisback(m): 3:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Felimax:

Just ignore me.
I believe u know what Soul tie and covenant means. This also one of the reasons some ladies and men find it difficult to do away with their exes. That Scripture mysterious. So, i won't be surprised that u are confused abt it. Note: Soul tie and covenant.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 3:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
I believe u know what Soul tie and covenant means. This also one of the reasons some ladies and men find it difficult to do away with their exes. That Scripture mysterious. So, i won't be surprised that u are confused abt it. Note: Soul tie and covenant.
What you call soulties are ideas plucked out of pagan/babalawo beliefs. They have nothing to do with marriage or what God said in the beginning of marriage. undecided

Marriage installs no soul ties on any couple neither does sex do any such. It is those who believe mostly in superstitious ideas that belief in such nonsense to begin with.. undecided
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Truvelisback(m): 3:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What you call soulties are ideas plucked out of pagan/babalawo beliefs. They have nothing to do with marriage or what God said in the beginning of marriage. undecided

Marriage installs no soul ties on any couple neither does sex do any such. It is those who believe mostly in superstitious ideas that belief in such nonsense to begin with.. undecided

It does. This is one of the reasons some ladies and guys find it difficult to leave their exes.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
It does. This is one of the reasons some ladies and guys find it difficult to leave their exes.
Oh come on! That's ridiculous! undecided

The reasons are psychological, with absolutely nothing to do with one's soul. undecided
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/rediscovering-love/201708/10-reasons-why-some-people-cannot-let-go-ex%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/why-youre-not-getting-over-your-ex-2018-8%3famp
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Felimax(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Truvelisback:

The moment I got married I cut all ties with my exes. Till date, till tomorrow. I am a very principled man. Let me quickly confess this to you very confidentially, no matter the kind of woman outside, the love and feelings for my wife can NEVER be compromise by the grace of God that is sufficient in my life.

Life is built on principles and a deep understanding of some of this principles is what differentiate every individual.

Regardless of your religion or believe you get the same result from the way you respect or adhere to some of this principles that is why you can easily see a very rich Christian and a very poor Christian, a very rich Muslim and a very poor Muslim.

Would have love to give some critical examples but I will not, i see a lot of people failing simply because they are ignorant or disregard these principles. Note, I did not say commandments.

I will not say more than this
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Truvelisback(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Felimax:

The moment I got married I cut all ties with my exes. Till date, till tomorrow. I am a very principled man. Let me quickly confess this to you very confidentially, no matter the kind of woman outside, the love and feelings for my wife can NEVER be compromise by the grace of God that is sufficient in my life.

Life is built on principles and a deep understanding of some of this principles is what differentiate every individual.

Regardless of your religion or believe you get the same result from the way you respect or adhere to some of this principles that is why you can easily see a very rich Christian and a very poor Christian, a very rich Muslim and a very poor Muslim.

Would have love to give some critical examples but I will not, i see a lot of people failing simply because they are ignorant or disregard these principles. Note, I did not say commandments.

That's good of u but not find it easy doing so. Do u know that there are men who love their wives but still struggles with this.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Felimax(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's good of u but not find it easy doing so. Do u know that there are men who love their wives but still struggles with this.

Sure i do. Do you know that everybody has both positive and negative energies? Do you know that these energies can affect our own energies both positively and negatively depend on the scenario? Most people will argue these.

The world is a very big place.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Felimax:

Sure i do. Do you know that everybody has both positive and negative energies? Do you know that these energies can affect our own energies both positively and negatively depend on the scenario? Most people will argue these.

The world is a very big place.
I do. I guess, the reason u could easily do what u did was because u haven't been in a deep relationship with the opposite sex b4. If u have, u will understand. This is not to say soul ties cannot be broken.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2022
NNTR:
Fornication is the act of two unmarried people having sex together...

Same thing for and in marriages. The couples should not be have been married before they have sex and that is not fornication.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh come on! That's ridiculous! undecided

The reasons are psychological, with absolutely nothing to do with one's soul.

And you did not know or have forgotten or have put it out of your mind that "psychology" is the study of the spirit thing called soul

1 Like

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Felimax:

A lot of men love their wives exactly as you have done but that has never stopped them from defiling the marriage.

Felimax:

Do you know principles are Laws and Laws are Commandments, even if you might be the commander in your case?
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
I do. I guess, the reason u could easily do what u did was because u have been in deep relationship with the opposite sex b4. If u have, u will understand. This is not to say soul ties cannot be broken.

He does it because he is the one powering it. I can see how he struggles daily to keep powering it lest he fall as others before him and alas he shall say "I am not a principled man"

2) Soul tie is certainly not broken by man, after all the man is not the tier, so it certainly cannot be untied by him.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by NNTR: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Same thing for and in marriages. The couples should not be have been married before they have sex and that is not fornication.
Individuals are expected to be exclusively committed to one person, meaning have sex, only with life-long partners

Where participants are both not married or not committed to each other, its committing fornication by both.
Where one of the participants is married and other is unmarried, its adultery for the married and fornication for the unmarried.
Where participants are both married, but not married to each other, then its adultery on both sides

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by NNTR: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Felimax:

Dtruthspeaker:
A lot of men love their wives exactly as you have done but that has never stopped them from defiling the marriage.

Do you know principles are Laws and Laws are Commandments, even if you might be the commander in your case?
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a
'4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs.
6Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth.
7It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8Love never fails.
'

A lot of men sensually love (i.e. eros love) their wives exactly as some do and that's the reason why they arent restrained never from defiling their marriage

Love, as seen in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a above, actually is agape love also known as unconditional love

Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
NNTR:

A lot of men sensually love (i.e. eros love) their wives exactly as some do and that's the reason why they arent restrained never from defiling their marriage

This is not True! Many a men did love this way however, they relied on the Spirit of Love which fell on them to do so, not knowing that the Spirit came for a period to teach them.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Felimax(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I will not argue with you. My understanding of principles are rules that guides and even though they do, some can be broken with little or no negative effect. With Laws or commandments they are not meant to be broken.

David slept with a soldier wife as a king, principle broken with no much effect. Killing the woman's husband took it to another level hence the curse.

There are some parents who will beat a child for taking meals kept in the pot, there are some who will always instruct their children to go to the pot whenever they feel hungry even if they have to eat 10x a day.

When I speak of principles I was not speaking about it in the context of the law. When Jesus was here both Him and His disciples were queried several times for going against the law and in His wisdom He was able to define very clearly that some may just be mare principles.

He said man was not made for the Sabbath but the Sabbath for man, till date a lot of people do go to the market and engage in other things when they are suppose to be resting.
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Felimax:

I will not argue with you. My understanding of principles are rules that guides and even though they do, some can be broken with little or no negative effect. With Laws or commandments they are not meant to be broken.

You have said the winning numbers "rules that guide".

The extra phenomenon is
1) "Who is the guider and maker of the Rule, Law or Commandment? (Is it yourself or your neighbour/brother or Someone greater than all men?

2) Shall the guider/Maker do any thing if you disobey or break his Rule/Law/Commandment? (Of course, where you are the lawmaker, you most likely will not punish yourself; Where it is your neighbour/brother, it depends on how he wishes to respond to it. Same for He/Those greater than you, where they are the Law Makers.

Yet, the common factor remains unchanged which is "that which guides"!

Hence, in David's case, you see The Law Maker, dealt with David when and how He wanted to.

Parents are usually the law makers and guides of their children and therefore they can deal with them in any manner they please.

Felimax:

When Jesus was here both Him and His disciples were queried several times for going against the law and in His wisdom He was able to define very clearly that some may just be mare principles.

He said man was not made for the Sabbath but the Sabbath for man,..

In Truth, did Jesus go against The Law? I know you know that the Answer is "No" for when you first read the story, you did not think He did any wrong until His enemies accused Him!

That clearly tells you, The Guide was unchanged but the people who were supposed to uphold and enforce The Guide were an unfair and unjust and even Disobeyed of The Guide.

Felimax:

...till date a lot of people do go to the market and engage in other things when they are suppose to be resting.

I bet you have not seen this Guide:
"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil." Ecclesiastes 8:11

Punishment for break of Law always depends on Who is The Law Maker and Ruler!

Surely, if you are your own ruler, you would not punish yourself, or not be able to justly punish yourself! That is all.

As you have seen, there really is no difference between rules, principles, laws and commandments FOR THEY ARE ALL GUIDES!
Re: What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? by NNTR: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
This is not True!
Many a men did love this way however, they relied on the Spirit of Love which fell on them to do so, not knowing that the Spirit came for a period to teach them.
2 Timothy 1:7
'For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear,
but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline
[abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].
'

1. What sort of love do you understand is being talked off there, in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a?
2. Is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a talking of agape love or it is talking of eros love, just to mention one sort of love, thats, at variance with agape love?
3. If people according to 2 Timothy 1:7, really and truly had received the spirit of love given by God, is it possible then for such thereafter, to defile the marriage bed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAUDI ARABIA You don’t know / Where Is God? / My Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.