Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN (21786 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Akfrenzy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin CAMPAIGN TIME
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
When will they pay batch stream 1, non grafuates as the training has almost finishe.d
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
When will they pay batch stream 1, non grafuates as the training has almost finished
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Papichulostunne(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godwin Emefiele want to hide yansh as EFCC ia on full blown war against corrupt position holders in the country.. No matter how u disburse reach hand must clamp you.. Shey u say u dey use nigeria catch cruise? Abi this one na cruise too? In the end you will say you want nigerians to have BP that's why you said this.

Hand must to clamp you you this standing cow.
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Skillsnigeria: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Chamberlin1983(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Will there be loan for batch c at all?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Ezeh0505: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
How can someone apply for npower

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Foreigna2: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes but was not
should I check again?

You can never be shortlisted.
So long as you keep wishing this country evil, you will never benefit any good thing from it.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by tiger28: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Though I HATE this administration so much BUT I noticed that NO ONE here is commending this laudable effort by the govt . Some idiots here on NL will say "this is just eye service by the govt bla bla bla".
Now I ask this question, which govt in the HISTORY of Nigeria,has ever done this
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Efulefu(f): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
tiger28:
Though I HATE this administration so much BUT I noticed that NO ONE here is commending this laudable effort by the govt . Some idiots here on NL will say "this is just eye service by the govt bla bla bla".
Now I ask this question, which govt in the HISTORY of Nigeria,has ever done this

No government, actually
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Perfectman91: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

Have you checked if you were shortlisted?

How can I check please?
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by kinggSamuel(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
i hope batch c stream one will get the loan
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by easzypeaszy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezenwaez abi OP u dey try but Al dis na huge tales...dey be I was shortlisted fr training yet none of us went or anything was done abt it.
U dey work wt Dem ni?
Seriously if nobody reward u God will
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

The Npower EXIT package is a soft loan which will be given to Npower volunteers that have completed the Npower NEXIT training and have obtained their Npower Nexit training certificates, before the Npower volunteers receives the soft loan exit package their are basic criteria that must be met by the Npower volunteers, the following below are the criteria;

1) Npower volunteers must have completed the one week Npower NEXIT training.

2) Npower volunteers must have completed their business plans and these business plans must have been submitted by the Npower NEXIT training state coordinators.

3) Npower volunteers must have obtained the Npower NEXIT training certificate after the one week Npower NEXIT training programme.

4) Npower volunteers must have an active bank account.

5) Other criteria as communicated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

HOW THE NPOWER EXIT PACKAGE SOFT LOAN WILL BE DISBURSED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

The Npower exit package which is the soft loan will be disbursed in the following ways below:

1) The Npower Nexit training consultants will adjust the financial details of the business plans, details to be adjusted includes, cost of equipments, cost of land, cost of materials, cost of payment to employees, cost of buildings, financial plans and other details required for the business.

2) The business plan after carefully adjusted will be forwarded to the Central Bank of Nigeria.

3) The Central Bank of Nigeria will receive all business plans of all Npower volunteers from Npower Nexit state training coordinators.

4) The Central Bank of Nigeria will use a flexible system to disburse the soft loan, the Nigeria Micro Finance Bank will be a major intermediary.

5) Npower volunteers will receive will receive ₦500,000 to ₦3,000,000 depending on the category of business and the loan amount stated in the final business plan, some equipments might be procured on behalf of the Npower volunteers.
so speculative news like this have started making it to the forum, this is from face book and it not authentic. Stop granting misleading people this opportunity.(nairaland)
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Bbbw: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Really
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Collinsemegreat:
When will they pay batch stream 1, non grafuates as the training has almost finishe.d
You have not been posted yet, although in some training centres payment is made after the entire training.
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by holaphem(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Abeg na when dem go open another portal I want to put in too someone help me with the right info please...../
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Japan202: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

So people like you can be applying for anything from Apc government upon how you have been bad mouthing Buhari on this forum.

Wonders

Money from N power, isn't buhari own? For ur mind , anybody that criticise buhari does not have right to gain on his unclueness in every aspect of govering. Is people like you that made us have buhari as president.
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2022
holaphem:
Abeg na when dem go open another portal I want to put in too someone help me with the right info please...../
It will be made public.
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by St3v3nson: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
sharpwriter:
angry
Naija and wahala... Na for naija dem dey turn simple thing to rocket science. Our authorities sabi dribble pass Maradona. Even if dem go give you, dem go suffer the person like tied cow, and in the end e no go reach full package angry

Dem fit don deduct like 10 or 20k comot from their grin cheesy

Na till we grow white hair for bloccust they want pay this money

1 Like

Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

I learnt some people in batch C were called on phone for grant/loan last week while some were not called. Does it mean those that were called alone ll be given loan/grant?
What about those that were called and they couldn't hear the speaker properly due to poor network or they missed their call?

After all your mouth making and insulting men here, calling them names, including men that can be destiny helpers to you without asking for anything in return, na here you come hide dey hustle for N-Power money?

Pride go mislead a lot of people...
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

After all your mouth making and insulting men here, calling them names, including men that can be destiny helpers to you without asking for anything in return, na here you come hide dey hustle for N-Power money?

Pride go mislead a lot of people...
How are you doing dear destiny helper?
Oya let me see your ways of transformation.
Do your wonders that only you can do.
You think digging people's posts to know info about th qualified you to be a detective?
You be mumuman!
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

How are you doing dear destiny helper?
Oya let me see your ways of transformation.
Do your wonders that only you can do.
You think digging people's posts to know info about th qualified you to be a detective?
You be mumuman!

You just dey act strong woman strong woman, meanwhile you seems to be one emotional folk who needs to be taking care of. Judging from your comments here.

I don't need your words to do that, I'm just reminding you of your words on one posts where you made mouth base on financial stability.

Be what you are and stop forming abeg. Na wetin I wan tell you be that.
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

You just dey act strong woman strong woman, meanwhile you seems to be one emotional folk who needs to be taking care of. Judging from your comments here.

I don't need your words to do that, I'm just reminding you of your words on one posts where you made mouth base on financial stability.

Be what you are and stop forming abeg. Na wetin I wan tell you be that.
Did I form for you, insecure man.
All your rants above are your description.
So...you v one option only. Be good n I ll be good in return.
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Did I form for you, insecure man.
All your rants above are your description.
So...you v one option only. Be good n I ll be good in return.

In a table rating people's level of self esteem, I will be among the toppers. It is not about me but you.

Your "insecure blah blah blah" name calling makes no sense.

Just take the harmless advice and behave.

That is the issue, people like you don't want to hear and take the truth.
What will forming earn you? Mention one valid thing and I will stop quoting you negatively on this topic...

First of all, go and edit that your swear words...
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

In a table rating people's level of self esteem, I will be among the toppers. It is not about me but you.

Your "insecure blah blah blah" name calling makes no sense.

Just take the harmless advice and behave.

That is the issue, people like you don't want to hear and take the truth.
What will forming earn you? Mention one valid thing and I will stop quoting you negatively on this topic...

First of all, go and edit that your swear words...
Lemme start from the swear word. It's customized for you Mr troll.
And for daring me to mention one valid thing? What do you wanna hear?
I m real. And if I v to form, I think it's good to pepper you. grin
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lemme start from the swear word. It's customized for you Mr troll.
And for daring me to mention one valid thing? What do you wanna hear?
I m real. And if I v to form, I think it's good to pepper you. grin

Do what I told you...

Thank God I didn't reply you in the same vein, e fit dey catastrophic for you o, one thing is customizing it for others, another is being the receptor.

You know humans are weird differently and we all have different ways of dealing with things.
Do you know how many people you may have hit first on this forum but they ignored it that moment, so most times what you get is a hit back(reaction) to some of your past actions here...

Nothing, absolutely nothing because I know there is no positive thing to mention about forming.

Better maintain your realness, because your forming gat nothing on me.
No think am, I am on a cruise mode here, so I no dey see you o. tongue
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
ezenwaez:

You have not been posted yet, although in some training centres payment is made after the entire training.

I have been posted and finished the training last week...

How much are they paying us?
Re: Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN by ezenwaez(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Collinsemegreat:

I have been posted and finished the training last week...

How much are they paying us?
About ₦42,000, training allowance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7up Entry Level Salary / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.