Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” (29400 Views)

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by autodevice(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 11:15pm On May 31, 2022
oyatz:

Every State has it's own advantages and disadvantages, so tell us how Peter Obi has used the advantages of Anambra to turn the State into a Dubai.

Just mention outstanding legacies of Peter Obi in Anambra.

It baffles me that you know who I am supporting because of what I said about jagaban. That man was my hero as a kid while growing up until he said what he said after the toll gate shooting you know and one thing you need to know is look through all candidates and look at their works and you would know whom you should be with life isn’t fair for lots of people in the country my brother stop choosing factions because your from that faction it emerges from the west and the west becomes better only that’s bullshit
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 31, 2022
K o

I sell quality and Affordable wristwatches
WhatsApp or call 07055743280

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by pcagbaji(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2022
This one has collected kick back from tinubu
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Wokenaija: 3:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

We know Brymo, who are you and who know your family name?

very dumb come back !
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Dshocker(m): 4:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I never claimed I am known. It was you who said his career is dead while we don’t even know what your family name is.

The CITY BOY should be president for once!

Do you think Tinubu would bring any change to the development of Nigeria or you are just blind because of tribe?....In as much as i chose Peter Obi to govern the state,i would have preferred Yemi Osinbanjo to become the president than electing Bola Tinubu.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by darelar(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2022
CITY BOY is now trending COVID 19. BAT City Boy 2023 by God grace.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by oyatz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cassahav:

It baffles me that you know who I am supporting because of what I said about jagaban. That man was my hero as a kid while growing up until he said what he said after the toll gate shooting you know and one thing you need to know is look through all candidates and look at their works and you would know whom you should be with life isn’t fair for lots of people in the country my brother stop choosing factions because your from that faction it emerges from the west and the west becomes better only that’s bullshit

Democracy is about pluralities of choices.

Chose your candidate and don't assume everybody must support the candidate you chose.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2022
oyatz:

Democracy is about pluralities of choices.

Chose your candidate and don't assume everybody must support the candidate you chose.

Verbatim statements no changes and I can assure you that no assumptions of any kind
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by BigBen23(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Have you checked Headies 2022?
Brymo has been making good music year in year out. You are used to “tinkatinkantin” that’s why you know nothing about “theSonofAcapinta.
Go to all streaming apps and stream Theta. Theta was released on 27th of May. It contains 10 tracks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) / Amaechi, Soyinka & Baba Ijebu At Folasade's Installation As Iyalode(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.