Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” (29682 Views)

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by wencesolo(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2022
Brymo will not see Adesina Akunwumi of ADFB to give this title is an old man like Mr.Tinubu. This is so bad of him as an influencer.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by deeva2: 4:56pm On May 31, 2022
CITY BOY on point..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by GeneralPula: 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
He reason well with the nick name..

City boy..

Watch as movie people go soon bring out movie titled City boy..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Golan007: 4:59pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Firstly, Psquare is a very popular and great musical group.

Secondly, I'm not Igbo but Peter Obi is my candidate.

Thirdly, If you support Tinubu after all Buhari has done, then you are mad and need medical attention.

Don't be stupid.

I can tolerate any banter your kind place on this forum but this is absolutely ridiculous and stuff of terrorists.

You can choose your candidate but calling people mad for making their own choice suggests you need to be arrested.

Lord knows what extent you might wish to go outside of Nairaland.

If the statistics about Lagos, outperforming every state and indeed many countries in Africa is not enough for one to support a leader, what is?

Per capita, Lagos is still the safest state in the country.

The hub for business, IT, Foreign Direct Investment, Entertainment, and more.

As an itsekiri man, I cannot but lament the state of Warri since 1999.

They was a once thriving city, and it's easy to say a state should develop due to certain natural qualities. Yet Delta failed.

Choose your candidate but coming online to call supporters of someone else as mad doesn't tell well of your home training.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Golan007: 5:00pm On May 31, 2022
wencesolo:
Brymo will not see Adesina Akunwumi of ADFB to give this title is an old man like Mr.Tinubu. This is so bad of him as an influencer.

What of PSquared supporting Peter Obi?

What's your take on that?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by CHAQUR: 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
More artists going for the "CITY BOY"... watch out...!

1 Like

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by OkoroBufo: 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Firstly, Psquare is a very popular and great musical group.

Secondly, I'm not Igbo but Peter Obi is my candidate.

Thirdly, If you support Tinubu after all Buhari has done, then you are mad and need medical attention.
What is the business of Tinubu with Buhari's incompetence.. Tinubu has been tested and trusted in both public and private. To have worked in World's top Accounting firms as a senior executive is no mean feat likewise his skillset to have made Lagos survive despite withholding her allocations for four years is no child's play. Tinubu towers above buhari in all aspect of leadership skills. Your right to support the candidate of your choice much as we do with Tinubu.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2022
Golan007:

Don't be stupid.

I can tolerate any banter your kind place on this forum but this is absolutely ridiculous and stuff of terrorists.

You can choose your candidate but calling people mad for making their own choice suggests you need to be arrested.

Lord knows what extent you might wish to go outside of Nairaland.

If the statistics about Lagos, outperforming every state and indeed many countries in Africa is not enough for one to support a leader, what is?

Per capita, Lagos is still the safest state in the country.

The hub for business, IT, Foreign Direct Investment, Entertainment, and more.

As an itsekiri man, I cannot but lament the state of Warri since 1999.

They was a once thriving city, and it's easy to say a state should develop due to certain natural qualities. Yet Delta failed.

Choose your candidate but coming online to call supporters of someone else as mad doesn't tell well of your home training.

Excuse me, I respect your opinion but please I didn't assault him. Read our responses. He started and I defended myself.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Reality3080: 5:02pm On May 31, 2022
Golan007:

What of PSquared supporting Peter Obi?

What's your take on that?
it seems u don’t know d igbos, they want to support their own in peace without any noise but they don’t want u to support your own

Once it is not about them then it’s not worth it n should b rubbished

Had it been brymo supported peter obi they won’t have any problem

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by wonder233: 5:02pm On May 31, 2022
Did the person you're replying also claim to be known? You brought up the "who are you" question.
Philipponzaghi:

I never claimed I am known. It was you who said his career is dead while we don’t even know what your family name is.

The CITY BOY should be president for once!
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:03pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Someone whose career is shorter than Portable dick size.

lol cracked my ribs….. savagery reloaded
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by OkoroBufo: 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
Penguin2:
No wonder he has remained an upcoming artiste since 2010.

Onye ala!
Ibos can't just help their hate.

-Okoro bufo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
your father is a bastard n I repeat d same way Peter obi failed in pdp is d same way he will fail in d general election which every reasonable person knows for sure

I don’t have anything against him before but his dumb supporters made me hate him n igbos in general

We will rather bring idi amin dada of Uganda back than to have an Igbo candidate

Except you don't want Nigeria to be amongst the world superpowers, you won't support Tinubu. Like I said, your lineage and ancestors are unfortunate Bastards.

Damn, the Igbo people feel assaulted. Like me, I'm not Igbo but look at how you guys are assaulting and Makin jest of Obi supporters.

Lol, this is tribalism.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by bigdammyj: 5:06pm On May 31, 2022
"City Boy"

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Funny you think I'm from the south east. Lol. I'm from the North. I'm Arewa but Nigerian first. Kanaji?! But Nigeria doesn't deserve a ripper like Tinubu. God willing, Nigeria will get the best person.

The problem I have with them exactly. Anyone opposing Tinubu is Igbo or IPOB.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Except you don't want Nigeria to be amongst the world superpowers, you won't support Tinubu. Like I said, your lineage and ancestors are unfortunate Bastards.

Damn, the Igbo people feel assaulted. Like me, I'm not Igbo but look at how you guys are assaulting and Makin jest of Obi supporters.

Lol, this is tribalism.

Nigeria a super power because of tinubu the same man who came out and said he’s the jagaban after some youths had been shot at toll gate he did it braggingly on national tv lol that guy will do worse and still tell us to eat shit on national tv believe me you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Reality3080: 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Lol, this is tribalism.
how did Peter obi made anambra look like Dubai?
Mention 5 of his legacies that are still standing in anambra till now?
Don’t forget doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Mooh247
Tinubuadvocate
Golan007
Igbo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:08pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The problem I have with them exactly. Anyone opposing Tinubu is Igbo or IPOB.

Oh shut up

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Putinofrussia: 5:09pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Funny you think I'm from the south east. Lol. I'm from the North. I'm Arewa but Nigerian first. Kanaji?! But Nigeria doesn't deserve a ripper like Tinubu. God willing, Nigeria will get the best person.

He is a ripper,abi?
You said he is ripping Lagos but Lagos keeps growing,growing and growing..lol
Lagos is the fifth economy in Africa.
That is a good ripping nah.
Let him rip Nigeria so that Nigeria can keep growing and growing.
Corruption makes states go bankrupt and down but your alleged Tinubu corruption is a growth medicine for Lagos.
Tinubu is gifted with the midas touch.Nigeria needs it at this moment.
I am not a politician.I have never met or seen Tinubu physically but I have seen and read his antecedents from Delloite,Exonmobil etc and I have seen that he has a positive AURA.
It is a gift from God.
I will do everything in my power so he becomes President of Nigeria in 2023.
He is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
Tinubu has defeated all obstacles including Atiku.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

Mooh247
Tinubuadvocate
Golan007
Igbo

Did I mention him making anambra like Dubai?! Don't forget Tinubu is ripping Lagos state and forming godfather. A corrupt slowpoke he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

Mooh247
Tinubuadvocate
Golan007
Igbo

No caps google it mah niggas that’s some great folk right there
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by SunMusk(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
Where is the proof that is a drug Lord
Stormtrooper11:

Did I claim that I am known?! It was you that was hailing a drug lord, corrupt slowpoke to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That's unfortunate and selfish of you to the country, your children and generations to come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by OkoroBufo: 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
it seems u don’t know d igbos, they want to support their own in peace without any noise but they don’t want u to support your own

Once it is not about them then it’s not worth it n should b rubbished

Had it been brymo supported peter obi they won’t have any problem
Their victim mentality is skin-deep. If Government patronizes Dangote, then Dangote becomes a corrupt opportunistic monopolist but when same Government patronizes Innoson, then it is a laudable investment. Those folks are sick in the head.

-Okoro bufo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Reality3080: 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Did I mention him making anambra like Dubai?! Don't forget Tinubu is ripping Lagos state and forming godfather. A corrupt slowpoke he is.
u said I should vote obi if I want Nigeria to become a super power

How did he make anambra a great state?
Mention 5 of his legacies in anambra?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by OriOko88(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
No wonder Brymo career didn't last. Brymo career is shorter than Portable Zazoo dick size.
Mumu. Brymor career didn't last. Like in what cave are u brought from?? Brymor wey dey sing madd jam na him u said his career no last.
I think naira land should design a bot that would restrict kids and retards like this ode I'm quoting from typing comment. Oh Lord angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
Putinofrussia:

He is a ripper,abi?
You said he is ripping Lagos but Lagos keeps growing,growing and growing..lol
That is a good ripping nah.
Let him rip Nigeria so that Nigeria can keep growing and growing.
Corruption makes states go bankrupt and down but your alleged Tinubu corruption is a growth medicine for Lagos.
Tinubu is gifted with the midas touch.Nigeria needs it at this moment.
I am not a politician.I have never met or seen Tinubu physically but I have seen and read his antecedents from Delloite,Exonmobil etc and I have seen that he has a positive AURA.
It is a gift from God.
I will do everything in my power so he becomes President of Nigeria in 2023.
He is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
Tinubu has defeated all obstacles including Atiku.

Wait why won’t Lagos grow when all imports goes through it or do you want me to mention more privileges Lagos has even if the slow poke keeps ripping he can’t eat it all up
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Reality3080: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
Cassahav:

No caps google it mah niggas that’s some great folk right there
guy if I can’t list it here then keep quiet n let that guy reply me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Josh109: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I don't believe you're mad. Everyone reasonable is 100% sure that you are mad.

Exactly, because Peter Obi wishes Nigeria well but Tinubu is an enemy of the state.

Your entire ancestors and family tree are unfortunate Bastards.
...guy why u dea behave like pussy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners / Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.