Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! (11215 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by kufreabasi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
The biggest thing that keeps you from having the relationships of love and sex with women that you crave is the fear of approaching a girl in the first place. If you can’t move past this fear, you’ll most likely be lonely for a very long time to come.

When I first started, I had no idea how to talk to a girl or how to get phone numbers and ask them out, I was incredibly anxious and nervous. I would stand in bars all night with my friends just trying to drink enough to build my courage up. At the time, I didn’t realize that I had a serious case of approach anxiety.

Even if I got up the courage to talk to a a girl, what was I going to say after Hello? Then I worried if she would shoot me down in front of people. What would people say and think afterward? I hated feeling that way. I would see women everywhere that I wanted to approach but I could never kick that anxiety.

Gradually, I started to understand that my approach anxiety was keeping me from getting a girlfriend as well as negatively affecting my social life. When I attended parties, I stuck with my friends so that no one would reject me.

It felt like everyone was watching everything I did, and if I messed up, there would be laughing behind my back. Then it occurred to me that no one really paid much attention to what I was doing because they were mostly worried about what THEY were doing.

Now the thing is this:

If you decide to approach a girl, the majority of people watching will assume you know her, or that she’s your girlfriend. The guys will be thinking how lucky you are and wishing they could be just like you.

As liberating and eye-opening as that bit of information is, I know that it most likely won’t do a lot to fix your approach anxiety. You most likely want to know what IS going to help you. Knowing how to approach a girl is just a small part of the puzzle when it comes to moving past approach anxiety. Other things you need to know are:

* How to have true steady confidence.

* How to begin and continue interesting and fun chats.

* How to get an attraction going immediately.

* How to move things along easily to getting a phone number, a date, kissing and sex.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by chibaby5(f): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
Well 4 me it depends on my mood

Sumtymz I walks up and say 'Nwanne kedu kodi?'  grin

[size=14pt]OR[/size]
I walks up and say 'Afurum gi naya. Wettin deh?'  cool
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by sweetgala(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2011
I'm not a Mack but the secret lies in overcoming your anxiety and just kicking up an interesting convo. Different people have different personalities and that plays a part.
Pick up lines should just be there to break the ice and get her smilling, the cornier it is the better as 190 demonstrated
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by 195(f): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
^exactly - thank you my sister - May your days be long!!  kiss kiss

I dont believe in talking much - I suck in theories but gbam @ pratikals cool cool
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by BABE3: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
--Hi gorgeous.

--Hey fLAWLESS.

--May I impregnate your phone with my number? (Dumb!--Don't try this one).
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by 195(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
chi-baby:

Well 4 me it depends on my mood

Sumtymz I walks up and say 'Nwanne kedu kodi?'  grin

[size=14pt]OR[/size]
I walks up and say 'Afurum gi naya. Wettin deh?'  cool

I've got the F, the C, and the K. All I need is U.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by chibaby5(f): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

I've got the F, the C, and the K. All I need is U.

Lol silly billy. U dint make dat up did u? tongue
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by 195(f): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
chi-baby:

Lol silly billy. U dint make dat up did u? tongue

Ive been asking you out for years

now Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

please tell me you'll keep the money kiss kiss
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by chibaby5(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

Ive been asking you out for years

now  Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

please tell me you'll keep the money  kiss kiss

Which money? My money and your money no b mates tongue cool
However, u hve several oda mistresses keepn u busy so Im not needed wink
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by 195(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
^Nah far from it - Mistress  starts here and ends here  embarassed

Nothing serious you know You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.

you know My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in

Harry potter is out same with transformers 3 (although ive seen both but its a start) - Lets hit odeon sometime this weekend

If its totally cool with you or we could go bowling or have coffee or africana  cool
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by chibaby5(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
Can u count how many ppl u spilt those bars to?
Pls dnt waste em u myt need it 4 alot more to come tongue
U very funny and a character grin
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by george31(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
Drop a line only plz
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by Mcleo007(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
Hey biatch, heard your good in bed, when can we fvurk? wink
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by dammytex: 1:48am On Jul 20, 2011
(In an office;she's a new girl and she's Behind) Hello, do you work here also? How come I don't know you? Anyway you must have seen me on TV, my name is Will Smith; and you are____?

(on a street in your area and she's Behind) Hello, good evening. Please I'm new in this area trying to get acquainted with the area and I was told all the ladies here are snubs and never wanting to help. please is it true?

(In a club on the Island in Lagos and she's Behind) What's up mami, you dance real good. I was hoping I could take some lessons. Do you mind?

(In a cyber cafe and she's razz) O baby, wetin dey happen?

(In a club in Ikeja, lagos and she's very razz) ppsss, hey, con yere. how far?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by george31(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2011
The best line wins a Recharge Card of ur choice, This is real!
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by george31(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
Nice one @Kufreabasi,but i need u to give me ur lines too,

@190,@shy-one, dat was cool,u catch a lady cracking her ribs with dat line if u r already acquited wiv her,

@dammytex u are close to winning my Recharge Card,

Da competition is still open,our judges are expecting ur lines,
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by Nayah(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
I really prefer the guy I have a crush on talk to me I can't be able to talk to him embarassed
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nayah: I don't really know how to do it's quite difficult I'm not used to talk with someone I have a crush on, quite shy smiley
hahhahahahhahahahahaha funny as sexcy as u look...u dont need to be shy..just be free with the quy
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by claremont(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Pub girl: U'alright babes, can I buy you a drink?!

Former workplace girl: Are you new in the building?!

Roadside girl: I might be wrong, but I can swear that I have seen that behind somewhere before.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by toygod2: 4:46am On Aug 01, 2012
Hey baby, u dont av to luk like a tomato,for me to adore u.... grin
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by tlaret24(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2012
Nayah: I don't really know how to do it's quite difficult I'm not used to talk with someone I have a crush on, quite shy smiley
me too pls i need courage pls;(
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by Euroclydon(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
Omolola1: what did u even say u wanted to talk about sef?

i like this one...nice one Omolola.

here's mine: Hey i just greeted you and you did not respond, are we fighting (I have used this one before and it worked like magic)
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by dani1luv: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
grin grin
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by mediatri(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
sexkillz: I Love You!. . . . . Talk your Own! grin
jonzing....hhahhahahh
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by edogram1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Just match her feet from close renge or jam her then conversation start. But the trick most girls use on me is that they claim to miss place their phone and ask for my phone to flash the line. Then they got my number while some ask if i got calculator on my phone, nonesense girls.
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by commited(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
Beautful.B:
i forbid doing it. i cant ask a guy out.
y.
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by MrCuteking(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2021
Wow. Not single but I really need this incase. Bringing this topic up again.
Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by Cousin9999: 11:58am On May 01, 2021
It's not complicated.

"Hi, how are you? I was [insert activity], and I noticed you [their activity that caught your attention]. I'm feeling you and I'd like to get to know you a little better. Would you like to go for [some coffee, a bite to eat, a run, a drink, or whatever]?"

They're just people. Treat them with respect. Don't act thirsty. Don't have an attitude. The worst that can happen is she says "no." Big deal. Just say "Awright, cool" and move on. If she acts like an a-hole, just laugh and walk off because she's probably a bird that will make someone miserable.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! by amadaovie(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2021
BeautfulB:
i forbid doing it. i cant ask a guy out.

and you are almost approaching menopause!!!

Please start asking guys out now ASAP!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / . / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.