Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) (96841 Views)

17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by BRATISLAVA: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
If it were a girl who died in a hotel room, you would see pages of insults about ladies (sorry, bitches and hoes) who want quick riches and aren't ready to build with the broke nigga poster types, and how the society has been destroyed by the daughters of Eve whose sexy videos they love to watch on borrowed internet subscriptions, and how they never want to have girls as children because they are rapists, too.

Nobody will write pages on the scourge of ill-bred Yahoo boys and their confederates who are murdering their way into 2010 Mercedes Benzes and parties ten years later.

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2022
kingthreat:

You who knows me from nowhere assumed my candid statement was a lie and expect me to accept your ignorance. If your father was truly an educationist, it is amazing that you will not doubt my educational aspirations at 16 which is common among almost every serious minded youth.
Please ask that guy what his aspirations was at 16?
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2022
vickydevoka:

Me I still be de SS2
At SS2, you should be already fantasizing about the university. Meanwhile, some finished secondary school at 15 or 16 and by 17 or 18, they are in uni.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by ponishah: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
bro they are ak white so no deal on that
Anyway, you said you steal ..
And a person that steals is a thief.
So you are a THIEF

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by kingthreat(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2022
tuzle:
the same university that is always on strike every year.

Criticisms like this is not helping. Whether strike or no strike, at a young age a child or teenage should be in school.

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by tuzle(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2022
kingthreat:

Criticisms like this is not helping. Whether strike or no strike, at a young age a child or teenage should be in school.
what i was trying to point out is that the universities are not helping matters when student have to stay home for lots of period with nothing to do
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by TechBIogger: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Lucy Akpan Udo..... U don't Look like someone that is suffering....lol
you don see her picture?
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2022
ponishah:

Anyway, you said you steal ..
And a person that steals is a thief.
So you are a THIEF
i dont steal bro (i take funds that does not belong to me) there is a differance
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel909090: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2022
Why will a young man of less than 20 opt for ritual?
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by torqque7(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Seredebe:
Anthony m okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues

I wonder if he is able to get victims from this his format..

Anyway if you have properties in Abuja and you have issues with your documents or need new documents processed then contact us as long as you are legit,then we are your sure plug.07026156197
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by InsideLove(f): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Lucy Akpan Udo..... U don't Look like someone that is suffering....lol
Please help me. I really need your help. Thanks.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by InsideLove(f): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
you don see her picture?

Helpe me ask him.

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by TechBIogger: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2022
InsideLove:

Helpe me ask him.
abadie?
Aba ke Uyo?
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by InsideLove(f): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
abadie?
Aba ke Uyo?

Lagos
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2022
tuzle:
what i was trying to point out is that the universities are not helping matters when student have to stay home for lots of period with nothing to do

You have a point though
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Please ask that guy what his aspirations was at 16?

Probably nil

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by kingthreat(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Cyriloha:

I'm not use to online trouble ND bla bla bla but next time you mention my family in a wrong manner nigga you might not like the answer you will get from the same family !

I am not ready to compete on who is more savage. Take care.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2022
kingthreat:

Probably nil
Even buhari was shocked to read him.

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Joeyfizzo: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
you don see her picture?
enter Facebook with d name
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by TechBIogger: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2022
InsideLove:

Lagos
kindly drop contact.

Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Acme45: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Metrix147:
A teenager identified as Chinecherem Promise Albert, 16 has been reported dead.

He died in the early hours of Monday while performing incantation along with his 19-year-old brother, Chimezie Joshua Albert, a suspected internet fraudster popularly known as 'yahoo yahoo'.

A source who spoke with ABN TV on the condition of anonymity said the incident happened at one Eunice hotel located at Milverton Avenue Aba, Abia State.

Mr. Chimezie was said to have invited his younger brother, Promise to the hotel for incantation.

Promise however lost his life in the process.

ABN TV gathered that some suspects, including the chief security officer of the hotel Uzoma Okorie, one Charles Ezema, Ozioma Chukwuekele, Chukwuebuka Pius have been arrested for interrogation.

Security operatives have sealed off the hotel while mounting a heavy presence there to avoid a possible breakdown of law and order.

While the corpse of the deceased has been deposited at the morgue, investigations have commenced into the matter.

When contacted the PPRO Abia State command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna confirmed the incident.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/16-year-old-yahoo-boy-dies-abia-hotel-incantation-photos/
I know this hotel, it's just opposite where I do lodge anytime I'm that market to buy materials
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Tunagee(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Useless boys
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by InsideLove(f): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
kindly drop contact.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by TechBIogger: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
InsideLove:

Are you in Lagos?
Yes
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Pootle: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Wasted

Slawormiir needs to come and explain this..

What kind of initiation do you do for a yahoo boy?

is that not weed behind that boy
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by penryugo: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
I live in Aba, the incedent happened on monday, Sit At Home. The said boy n his brother rented a room n one of the lodgers in the next room overheard them doing incarnation n notify the management. If you know Aba well, you will know that milvaton avenue is a park for luxurious buses. When the agboros ( mob judges) [color=#006600][/color]heard that the boys were caught doing incarnation, they started beating both of them n hit the decease with a heavy object at the back of his head and he died.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Newton2024: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
kingthreat:
At 16 years old, I was all about going to the university to further my education.
The youths need a total re-orientation.
At age 18, I was still hawking eko ati ole for my mum.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by kingthreat(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:
At age 18, I was still hawking eko ati ole for my mum.

The humble beginnings. Definitely will pay off if it hasn't.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by mamawa123: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
His blood brother used him for ritual
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by matm: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
omoadeleye:
All these sixteen years old boys looking older than me

This one no be Yahoo boy but na Yahoo messenger

Keeps wondering if this man is 16yrs old.
Re: 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) by Paulianfa(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Orubebe01:
He has been yahooed

Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos / American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria