Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet (26925 Views)

Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / Adopt Consensus To Avoid Dollar Rain, APC Chieftain Urges Party / APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Muhylonaire007: 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by iscom(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
I can't wait to see the main man
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by abbeyie007(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu all the way...
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Ablesam171: 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by refugee: 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
A figment and interpretation of the writer's imagination.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by clothingonline(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
The strongest man in Apc is who?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Enumerator(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
cheesy
brainbox34:
Buhari has informed the APC governors that he has a Candidate in mind and has asked the 21 of them to support him. Tinubu’s in the Mud.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Forest122: 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
Killers party
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by southsouthking(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu
You should have learnt from MKO, AWOL and the likes.
Babe should have been behind the scene pushing for his candidate.
I see a catastrophic end.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by SledgeHammerer: 6:14pm On May 31, 2022
ijustdey:

Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet Over Convention

https://tribuneonlineng.com/presidential-primaries-apc-may-adopt-consensus-as-buhari-governors-meet-over-convention/

Lalasticlala

The final aspirants should be
Amaechi
Tinubu
Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Princepioneer(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerians go and get your PVC.

I did my voters cards since 2013. Infact I have all necessary identification cards. Here are the lists of my cards

-National ID card
-Voters card
-International passport
-SMAN - (stingy men association of Nigeria)
- My personal business card.
E.t.c..

Any card they request to vote Peter Obi, I'm fully ready.

#peterobi4president2023
You are fit prepared cool cool but............... You maybe shocked when the finally result is out.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by hopexter(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
Bet me they won't be able to come up with any candidate bcuz everyone got eir own candidate .

U think buhari that said they should come up with eir own candidate is a fool .he will later bring his own candidate which is d" buhari pro max"

Stop projecting your wishful thinking. It’s a mere assumption that should die within you angry angry
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by wpadmin: 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
When is APC primaries?
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Obasempiree(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerians go and get your PVC.

I did my voters cards since 2013. Infact I have all necessary identification cards. Here are the lists of my cards

-National ID card
-Voters card
-International passport
-SMAN - (stingy men association of Nigeria)
- My personal business card
E.t.c..

Any card they request to vote Peter Obi, I'm fully ready.

#peterobi4president2023
grin grin sound fully prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by King44(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
I have the weird feeling that Buhari would serve Tinubu breakfast like he did when the governing of the part was at stake.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Advocate500: 6:19pm On May 31, 2022
Built2last:
The North retains power unfortunately for all those southern players.

Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties fielded another Southerner as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them now.

APC is planning to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South is more competent if competence has a meaning in Nigeria

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.
this injustice did not start today, a particular region have been suffering from it over 60years without any support from the so called southern region, now that is looking like a merry goes round we are now hearing a different story, some of you called it political sophistication, some called it bridge building, but however you look at it, restructuring or outright division is what the country needs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by hopexter(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2022
NigeriaB:
I'm okay with any of these persons becoming our Next President...

Yemi Osinbajo

Peter Obi

Goodluck Jonathan

You should just declare Atiku President instead of presenting fries as his fellow contestants undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by youneedjesus: 6:20pm On May 31, 2022
What if it is Tinubu, what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by micko93: 6:20pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by humberjade: 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
We don't know who the concensus candidate is, but we know who isn't grin
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by frowland(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2022
Kingcalls:
I can only laff at Tinubu and his 40 agberos grin grin grin

angry and how did you arrive at the number 40?

Lol
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by METTLESUM: 6:24pm On May 31, 2022
Set of confused idiots. Scheming for their pockets and political career at the expense of tax payers money. Ogun kill of una.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Philipponzaghi: 6:24pm On May 31, 2022
I look at the text from femi Adesina and there is no mention of any word "Consensus"

Anything to give Meth addicts some smile is welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 31, 2022
All which money, who send am?
Tundeolou:
Interesting times ahead. God forbid Baba will spend all these money in vain

We Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/mkkz8aiUaUMDMXW38
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by supereagle(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2022
Another Fulani loading.
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by DAwest7: 6:26pm On May 31, 2022
Jamiubond009:
Which of them is a match for Atiku? tongue tongue
Bobrisky
Re: Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet by dreu2fine(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2022
brainbox34:
Buhari has informed the APC governors that he has a Candidate in mind and has asked the 21 of them to support him. Tinubu’s in the Mud.
Amechi or lawan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.