Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President (1488 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by JEWELofHELL666: 6:14pm On May 31, 2022
Peter Obi leads by a wide margin....

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by owanguy(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2022
Reality is completely different social media

First to comment for the first time. A better way to end the month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by MadamVanessa(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2022
shocked

Smart and intelligent fellows need peter Obi and it's only brainy people that mostly used twitter or any social media hence Peter Obi leads in every social media platform.

The real voters some idiots talked about are the populous illiterates in the country that doesn't know the reality on ground , whatever they asked them to do, exactly is what they do and what matters most to them is the 1k the fold and put into their hands. One day Nigeria will be free from the shackles of illiteracy.

If this election is to be free and fair , devoid of rigging, I bet with everything in me that Peter Obi will win flawlessly with a very wide margin, but sadly, Nigeria is a shithole, there's no way they won't impose an idiot on us.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
How long are you gonna be told that reality is completely different from social media?
That was only a joke to pass some time.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by princeabdul(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww so what does this mean ?
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Saviourk: 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
I just pray it comes to reality.All these online polls are trash if those voting don't have pvc..
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Corporate2020: 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
Real voters are on the streets. There is no polling booth on Twitter. Idiots forget this every time. That was how they made that Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu Abubakar the Twitter President, they are doing same to Peter Pandora Obituary

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by lexxwiz(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2022
Peter Obi the Rock, this is just a peak sneak to what’s to come….. una never see anything…

The way and manner the youths are desperate for a change in the political graph is unbelievable….

As we no get freedom to protest physically, we have decided to do a voting revolution… you all should keep shouting Twitter no get PVC, it will shock you!!!

The youths are saying “enough is enough”

Peter Obi for President!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by rolams(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2022
Continue! We shall see.
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by XerXers: 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
This is a reflection of the mindset of educated and well informed Nigerians across all ethnic divide

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by KaLuCh: 6:23pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
How long are you gonna be told that reality is completely different from social media?
That was only a joke to pass some time.. grin

Yet when it comes to Russia v Ukraine wars, you swear by social media reports.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:23pm On May 31, 2022
KaLuCh:

Yet when it comes to Russia v Ukraine wars, you swear by social media reports.
Baby boy what are you tryna say? grin
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Advocate500: 6:29pm On May 31, 2022
The riggers are the real voters, they are not on social media.
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by feedthenation(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2022
---Not possible---when the master rigger is also the umpire INEC---
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Sergio101(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2022
Where's Tinubu??
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Maxymilliano(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
Atiku will win the presidential election fair and square ...
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by KaLuCh: 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy what are you tryna say? grin

Everyone saying that the real voters aren't on social media is unaware. I have never voted in Presidential elections, most of my friends too. But, I completed my PVC registration yesterday. You should probably come see my whatsapp groups.

Things are changing, if it doesn't happen in 2023, in 2027 social media polls will determine who will be Nigeria's leader. However, 2023 will be the year Nigerians realize that things are changing.

And, I am not your baby boy.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
KaLuCh:

Everyone saying that the real voters aren't on social media is unaware. I have never voted in Presidential elections, most of my friends too. But, I completed my PVC registration yesterday. You should probably come see my whatsapp groups.

Things are changing, if it doesn't happen in 2023, in 2027 social media polls will determine who will be Nigeria's leader. However, 2023 will be the year Nigerians realize that things are changing.

And, I am not your baby boy.
Baby boy you made no point cos this nonsense you just said does not correlate with my statement or my stance in the Russia-ukraine war.. undecided
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by helinues: 6:35pm On May 31, 2022
Obi will always win online poll any day anytime as that's where majority of his supporters are active

Only if that will translate to real votes

grin
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Treasure17(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2022
I stand with Peter Obi. Under the sun or in the rain.
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2022
Their online/Twitter opinion dies with them.

Meanwhile, who told seun it's Oshinbajo and not Tinubu
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by helinues: 6:36pm On May 31, 2022
Treasure17:
I stand with Peter Obi. Under the sun or in the rain.

Hope it's not with K-leg Sha

grin
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Treasure17(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Hope it's not with K-leg Sha

grin
K leg or half leg. All join. Proudly OBIDIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by KaLuCh: 6:43pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy you made no point cos this nonsense you just said does not correlate with my statement or my stance in the Russia-ukraine war.. undecided

OK.
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 31, 2022
The logic behind someone on twitter saying he/she would vote but others wont vote on same twitter is amazing...

I am on twitter, and i have my PVC aswell.
I would vote right, i would vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by StrongAlphMale: 7:47pm On May 31, 2022
I voted on twitter too and I have my PVC.

God bless our incoming president Peter obi come 2023!!
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 31, 2022
I shake my head at these online polls. Most of the participants don't even have voters card, are from the south, and at least 50% from Lagos.
The bitter truth is the majority of those who will vote from Kano, Katsina and Kaduna always determine who will be president. Until we southerners unite and come behind one single candidate, we're just joking and never become president.
Those voters in the north don't care who is credible candidate or not, it's what their traditional and religious leaders tell them that they follow!
Wake up guys. Wike is accurate about that second class citizen talk!
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by yyba: 7:50pm On May 31, 2022
XerXers:
This is a reflection of the mindset of educated and well informed Nigerians across all ethnic divide
hehehe reflection of educated people that doesn't have voters card
Re: Seun Osewa's Poll Endorses Peter Obi For President by tamdun: 7:57pm On May 31, 2022
Seun himself did not believe in this pole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Niger Delta Leaders Support Tinubu For Region By Asking For This / NLC Mobilise Support For Labor Party In Langtang North Central Plateau State / North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.