Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance (45577 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked / Secondus: PDP Governors’ Meeting Deadlocked / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by casualobserver: 8:42pm On May 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
can he get his desire without tinubu?

Yes

How?

The party is bigger than tinubu and can set the direction to follow, if the NEC, NWC which have already backed consesus insist on it.

Don't forget consesus acceptance was in the screening question cum form filling

They can invoke it as prerequisite for been in the race if tinubu still insists despite the power blocks prevailing on him

you are clearly an ignoramus. Consensus form was included "in case it is needed" and it was not compulsory you filled it, in fact you were not meant to submit it. According to INEC rules unless ALL candidates must formally indicated they are in favour of a consensus, (hence the consensus form) otherwise there is no consensus and elections must happen. This thing is Bigger than Buhari, these are laws of the land, if 1 person says no, then elections must go on, so please, go and consult your beer parlour mates and try again.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by leokid866: 8:43pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps, Atiku could have also moved his Polling unit to Cameroon cos he also lost his own polling booth. Don't you think
But he has contested National elections several times as the flag bearer......can you say the same for your Starboy? You really believe in your mind of minds that he will defeat Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by helinues: 8:45pm On May 31, 2022
leokid866:
But he has contested National elections several times as the flag bearer......can you say the same for your Starboy?

Is it by contesting or winning?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by kingyakos: 8:46pm On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:
I think this guy has mental disorders.

He solicited reciprocal support from the governors, if he is not mentally unstable, then he will know that the only reciprocal support should be to support Tinubu who helped him (Buhari) to become President after three woeful failed attempt. Anything less than that is not recipocal. He should go and meet the Almajari that told him to use that word to teach him another word to use.

Mind you, we have Plan-B and Plan-C, and we have not hidden that fact. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it.

Reciprocal support in a dirty game called politics.
Buhari with open hands gave him a reciprocal support of VP slot but his greed and stupidity deceived him from accepting the slot.
He was seeing himself as god who holds the future. A Shrimps called tinubu.
And for you don't come here and talk trash.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by HeavenVGate: 8:46pm On May 31, 2022
InsideLove:
Please help. I'm depressed and suicidal. Life has no meaning to me again, but your little financial support can give me hope again. Thanks to whoever that helps.
001 54 42 845, Ster.ling Bank.
Look for a knife and stab yourself in the chest multiple times to end that your miserabled life

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by ityP(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

See, we had the discussion about the 2023 election like 3 years ago which I and the person you mentioned made our intentions known on who we wi be supporting for the presidency in 2023.

I don't need to repeat myself about it cos most of what we discussed about then are now becoming reality

Ok

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by BJanta: 8:49pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can jump in the lagoon.

-Okoro bufo

Lagoon no dey east, na dot in a circle. You for say well wey deep well, well .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by ityP(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Tell that to the gods. This same moniker that has been busted severally.

Let us know when you are done lying to yourself

My moniker? You dey confuse me for another person. No one writes like I do. Absolutely no one grin. Plus, na thief Sabi catch thief. So, it seems you yourself have so many monikers, that's why you also feel everyone does too. If dem block me for nairaland, I will read stories here then go and lash out on twitter. I'm even more on twitter than nairaland. Calm down grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by King44(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/533910-presidential-candidate-apc-governors-meeting-deadlocked-after-buharis-stance.html
lol cheesy grin grin

The source said many northern governors, however, argued that no southern governor could defeat Atiku Abubakar, the PDP presidential candidate, in the presidential election; so the north should be given preference.

Dem wan corner corner south put Northerner as flag barrier, an their intention be that.

It seems like the southerners in APC are a bit smart but let's see watim go happen las las

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by leokid866: 8:51pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Is it by contesting or winning?
can you really beat your chest with full confidence that Osibanjo will beat atiku at the polls?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by helinues: 8:53pm On May 31, 2022
leokid866:
can you really beat your chest with full confidence that Osibanjo will beat atiku at the polls?

When it's not my name that will be on the ballot?

Hahahaha
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by Oluchiugo: 8:53pm On May 31, 2022
With Atiku ticket in PDP, APC is giving her ticket to Ahmed Lawan from same region as Atiku. Tinubu and Osinbajo will not get it, mark my words and this comment. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by 009(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2022
Pastor Tunde Bakare is Buhsri's choice. Its a done deal. ✔
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by ChoCho54(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond chains. Check the logo on his caps. It is the symbol of broken chains
It's an occult symbol.
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by clothingonline(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2022
BestMan001:
This people should avoid OLD MEN.

This has brought Nigeria to where we are today.

Say no to TINUBU.

Do you agree?

Atiku is young wow?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2022
Sinzu money! be doing the most.
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by Domakinlyn: 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
Buhari will pick his own candidate, nothing will happen but one thing is very sure, only Tinubu can match our own Atiku, anything aside that will give PDP landslide victory and that is our Prayers [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by SledgeHammerer: 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
fergie001:
I know Fayemi & Badaru will champion this Gov thing grin

There's nobody amongst the governors that has the name to defeat Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by adanny01(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Buhari’s candidate is also likely to fail and Nigeria will perceive such individual as a rubber stamped candidate who would continue the disaster the Buhari government brought on Nigerians.

Buhari was predicted to fail twice but he won twice. I am sure you also predicted his failure. Why should anyone believe u now
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by adanny01(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2022
triple996:
Buhari wants tinubu....it's obvious

I want to believe different, he will support Osinbajo and only he can console Tinubu to accept. Tinubu or any other candidate will not refuse if Buhari asked them to step down.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by femicyrus(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2022
Esseite:
Peter Obi has taught us a Nigerian politician maintaining a stainless record while aspiring for the helms of affair is possible.. before now we all thought it would require a camel to pass the eyes of a needle..

If we have come this far, why settle for less..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter Obi.
If obi can get 1 million votes in 2023 via labour party, I owe you a gift.
Kindly bookmark this post.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by bahaushe1: 9:11pm On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:

He solicited reciprocal support from the governors, if he is not mentally unstable, then he will know that the only reciprocal support should be to support Tinubu who helped him (Buhari) to become President after three woeful failed attempt. Anything less than that is not recipocal. He should go and meet the Almajari that told him to use that word to teach him another word to use.

Mind you, we have Plan-B and Plan-C, and we have not hidden that fact. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it.

BAT needs APC more than APC needs BAT.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by Oluwatobike: 9:12pm On May 31, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by ChoCho54(f): 9:14pm On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:

Baba be calming down.

If you do any how, you go see anyhow.

I won't visit you and your master in kuje.
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by Raph82(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2022
Help2020:
Buhari and indecision self. After how many years he still can't pick somebody, shameful
Mala no dey shame before nah.
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by teejet: 9:15pm On May 31, 2022
InsideLove:
Please help. I'm depressed and suicidal. Life has no meaning to me again, but your little financial support can give me hope again. Thanks to whoever that helps.

Is this a prank?
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by GeneralPula: 9:15pm On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:

Every South Westerner is against the breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock picking another failure like himself

Oga rest..

You just dey bla bla bla..

Nah who send you to dey put mouth for Tinubu matter cuz clearly I’m sure you’re not even a Yoruba..

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by ANIOMADEI2018: 9:16pm On May 31, 2022
Esseite:
Peter Obi has taught us a Nigerian politician maintaining a stainless record while aspiring for the helms of affair is possible.. before now we all thought it would require a camel to pass the eyes of a needle..

If we have come this far, why settle for less..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter Obi.

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by ChoCho54(f): 9:18pm On May 31, 2022
ChangetheChange:

That was his biggest mistake, he clearly saw the hand writing on the wall that Buhari and his Aso Rock cabal disliked him right from Buhari first term in office, but he kept trying to impress them and trust them, but they were always suspicious of Tinubu's personality
He should have decamped to SDP since 2 years ago when Oshiomole his loyalist was removed as APC Chairman
It is too late for him to make any impact if goes to another party, what is sure after he is dumped from the APC Presidential race, he will secretly back Atiku his friend.
One of his bots said they have plans B and C, maybe they are going to execute it in mars or iragbiji. His traducers have crossed the Rubicon.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by ChoCho54(f): 9:20pm On May 31, 2022
id4sho:
grin
APC will scatter
Amen o grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by SledgeHammerer: 9:21pm On May 31, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.....these Apc governors are so selfish. They want to pick themselves. One from North and one from South. Imagine! Useless people!
Re: Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance by edosignature(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2022
Display your names & details In Full if you want help & to be taken serious.

InsideLove:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kakah Hajja Is Dead! Buratai's Mother Dies In Borno / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.