Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago (4385 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Throwback: 2:39am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You should go and muah muah to Tinubu bawls.

He failed to submit a affidavit to correct the error.

How else can it be explained that his credentials on record are not accurate, whether or not he attended polytechnic of chicago or citadel of chicago is irrelevant in view of continuous disclosures submitted by contributors on this thread.

You always end up confusing yourself on your own topics, so I will leave you to continue aimlessly.

It seem to me there is some benefit you derive from such self-entanglement, so please carry on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Throwback: 2:40am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

How else can it be explained that his credentials on record are not accurate, whether or not he attended polytechnic of chicago or citadel of chicago is irrelevant in view of continuous disclosures submitted by contributors on this thread.

Why are you looking for Tinubu in a place he has already clarified he never attended?

You always end up confusing yourself on your own topics, so I will leave you to continue aimlessly.

It seem to me there is some benefit you derive from such self-entanglement, so please carry on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by NigerianSage: 3:06am On Jun 01, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Lol.
That na punch, d article probably written by a brown envelope journalist.
What is so difficult in getting a CTC of his result?

Must be very difficult since you yourself didn't bother to get it.

Btw, the news outlets in Nigeria reached out to the University in question, and the University responded with detailed facts that the news outlets published, so, if you are not satisfied, you might want to reach out to the school for your own alternate facts.

If the newspapers in Nigeria are brown envelope journalists, are the fortune 500 companies in America that hired him also brown paper companies and they just hired him without checking his degrees and academic qualifications?

I understand why many of you go after this man because of hatred, tribalism, and petty bigotry, but must you all sound ignorant and clueless about how things work in the real world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 3:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

Why are you looking for Tinubu in a place he has already clarified he never attended?

The record on INEC file is contrary to what he says. How can that confuse, even almajiri will understand that. I dont know how you can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Throwback: 4:06am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

The record on INEC file is contrary to what he says. How can that confuse, even almajiri will understand that. I dont know how you can't.

Dude stop pretending you are an imbecil3.

You are referring to a 1999 INEC form whose circumstances have already been detailed by many who have tried to bring you out of the darkness of ignorance, but you prefer to remain in the darkness so you can continue to ask the same questions that have been duly answered.

If you do not intend to be enlightened, why bother making a public discussion out of a prejudice in your heart?

And if your deliberate ignorance troubles your soul that much, why not sue Tinubu and INEC in the court?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 4:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

Dude stop pretending you are an imbecil3.

You are referring to a 1999 INEC form whose circumstances have already been detailed by many who have tried to bring you out of the darkness of ignorance, but you prefer to remain in the darkness so you can continue to ask the same questions that have been duly answered.

If you do not intend to be enlightened, why bother making a public discussion out of a prejudice in your heart?

And if your deliberate ignorance troubles your soul that much, why not sue Tinubu and INEC in the court?

Tinubu attend Chicago State.

Under penalty of perjury, he submitted University of Chicago to records.

Many years passed he realized the error.

Now, question to Tinubu bawlls slurper, has Tinubu obtained affidavit with authentic record and submitted to INEC for correction?

Perjury has no statute of limitation. Of course I dont expect you to know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by NigerianSage: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Now, question to Tinubu bawlls slurper, has Tinubu obtained affidavit with authentic record and submitted to INEC for correction?

This is when you know you F'ed up, but trying to save face with more ignorant and irrelevant trash.

You no dey shame?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 4:54am On Jun 01, 2022
NigerianSage:

This is when you know you F'ed up, but trying to save face with more ignorant and irrelevant trash.

You no dey shame?

Abeg answer the question and stop raising sidebars.

Why did Tinubu not get affidavit and correct record?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by NigerianSage: 5:07am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Abeg answer the question and stop raising sidebars.

Why did Tinubu not get affidavit and correct record?

Dude, I'm immune to trolling, stop wasting your time.

Eat the beating you received in the thread and wash it down with ice water.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Throwback: 5:11am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Many years did not pass. The matter was thrashed out in the same 1999.

If you were not drowning in ignorance, you would know that Gani Faweyinmi took up the case in court.

While subsequent submission to INEC for the 2003 re-election has already corrected the clerical error without further prejudice.

Politically it is a non-issue as no benefit or undue advantage was obtained from the clerical error. The dude has a valid bachelor's degree and from a university situated in the same city of Chicago.

I hope you can move on now to something worthwhile?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Nawa o. No now...not another illiterate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 5:18am On Jun 01, 2022
NigerianSage:

Dude, I'm immune to trolling, stop wasting your time.

Eat the beating you received in the thread and wash it down with ice water.

I say answer question. Oga wetin concern trolling in this one?

Answer the question.

Why did Tinubu not submit affidavit and correct record entry from University of Chicago to Chicago State University?

Many of you see the word "under penalty of perjury" in forms and because recklessness is built into your dna, you will still purposely enter false information into record. When you are called upon to defend your claim you begin to offer more recklessness to defend your first truth deficit.

Make you help Tinubu o. Answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 5:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

Many years did not pass. The matter was thrashed out in the same 1999.

If you were not drowning in ignorance, you would know that Gani Faweyinmi took up the case in court.

While subsequent submission to INEC for the 2003 re-election has already corrected the clerical error without further prejudice.

Politically it is a non-issue as no benefit or undue advantage was obtained from the clerical error. The dude has a valid bachelor's degree and from a university situated in the same city of Chicago.

I hope you can move on now to something worthwhile?

Wetin I just talk? See a reckless response. Offering speculated twists to defend a prior deficit.

Sagir pulled Tinubu's record from INEC with same entries originally submitted, no amendment.

Abi snake don swallow the correction ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by NigerianSage: 5:27am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I say answer question. Oga wetin concern trolling in this one?

Answer the question.

Why did Tinubu not submit affidavit and correct record entry from University of Chicago to Chicago State University?

Many of you see the word "under penalty of perjury" in forms and because recklessness is built into your dna, you will still purposely enter false information into record. When you are called upon to defend your claim you begin to offer more recklessness to defend your first truth deficit.

Make you help Tinubu o. Answer the question.

See me see troll o. grin

Do you know how trolls troll people?

When they say ignorant stuff and get corrected, they latch on to another trash just to troll you and after dealing with that, they come up with another ignorant nonsense to keep trolling you because that's all they do, they troll because they are either ignorant or just bored in life.

Dude, I'm immune to trolls and trolling.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 5:32am On Jun 01, 2022
NigerianSage:

See me see troll o. grin

Do you know how trolls troll people?

When they say ignorant stuff and get corrected, they latch on to another trash just to troll you and after dealing with that, they come up with another ignorant nonsense to keep trolling you because that's all they do, they troll because they are either ignorant or just bored in life.

Dude, I'm immune to trolls and trolling.

You've given up helping Tinubu answer the question.

Ok, i will accept your capitulation. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Golan007: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2022
amuwo1980:
I live on kings drive , a walk from university of Chicago and ready to go there everyday to follow this matter

Go there.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Throwback: 5:42am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Wetin I just talk? See a reckless response. Offering speculated twists to defend a prior deficit.

Sagir pulled Tinubu's record from INEC with same entries originally submitted, no amendment.

Abi snake don swallow the correction ni? grin

Since you are so interested in proving a case with this matter, why not also pull your own record of Tinubu from INEC and then sue him and INEC to court?

Won't that be better than just this aimless debate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by NigerianSage: 5:43am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You've given up helping Tinubu answer the question.

Ok, i will accept your capitulation. cheesy

I'm 100 % immune to trolling.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by descarado: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

shocked shocked shocked
What happened?

It's good to be alive today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by NigerianSage: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

Since you are so interested in proving a case with this matter, why not also pull your own record of Tinubu from INEC and then sue him and INEC to court?

Trolls are generally aimless and pointless because they are never interested in any sane and rational debate, they just want to troll people.

Maybe dude no dey get real attention and affection in real life.. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Throwback: 5:49am On Jun 01, 2022
NigerianSage:

Trolls are generally aimless and pointless because they are never interested in any sane and rational debate, they just want to troll people.

Maybe dude no dey get real attention and affection in real life.. grin

The dude is fond of creating topics where he is the most ignorant contributor to the debate, that's why he's always moving from one discussion point to another.

After many years, he still remains mentally handicapped.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by NigerianSage: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

The dude is fond of creating topics where he is the most ignorant contributor to the debate, that's why he's always moving from one discussion point to another.

After many years, he still remains mentally handicapped.

Sadly, he gets attention and oxygen from unsuspecting people when they go back and forth with him thinking they are in a debate with an acknowledging, sane and rational person when in fact dude is empty upstairs.

In fact, he goes out of his way to be consistently ignorant.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

If its an aimless debate then you are guilty of participating aimlessly in the conversations.

I don't need to sue him. I just need to raise awareness.

Im not disputing that he is a graduate of Chicago State University. Im attacking him for lying under oath when he attested that the record he submitted was accurate. He perjured himself. Perjury can be raised up 50, 60, 100 years when issue of relevance and reference arise, as is the case now with him seeking public office again.

Somebody was so reckless earlier, and I dont know if that was you or someonelse, as to suggest that Tinubu did not actually filled the form, it was filled and submitted for him. I wanted to ask the dunce if the form carried Tinubu or the third party signature...and or if a proxy letter was attached delegating the third party to act in capacity of Tinubu in such a critically important civic duty, but I was so annoyed by the depth of recklessness in front of me I choosed a calm and respectful response instead. It's alarming the way perjury and corruption are seen as normal and no one is disturbed by a flagrant indignation in leadership. You freaks defend leaders that violate your conscience.

Either way you look at it this symbolises fraud, corruption, irresponsibility and deceit. No need to cover it up. Doing so decays society incrementally.

If he submitted the false information he was wrong. If someone submitted for him the offense is even greater. The correct action would be to submit affidavit with correct papers and set records straight. That does not absolve him of perjury but perchance he could be given a token penalty in recognition of his service to community, at discretion of Judge, and ordered to pay N1000 to court.

When order and process are openly violated by leaders, society should hold their feet to fire.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

His credentials on file says University of Chicago. I heard he is claiming it to be an error. He does not dispute he made submissions for University of Chicago.

According to stories, it was an error. Well, did he submit correction in counter of the error?
If I may butt in, did you do same research with Chicago state university and his name wasn't in the alumni?

That's what I expect you to do, since there's a counter claim.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Reality3080:
igbos are too predictable

The same method they used for buhari that failed is d same they are using for tinubu n it will still fail n they turn laughing stock again

They have used health for tinubu they failed
They are in certificate now
Later they will claim clone or body double
Then they will declare him dead
This your response should show everyone how bad your candidate is. God forbid that Tinubu should be president, someone like you that can't say a simple truth will be recruited as APC skull miner in chief because you have no thinking faculty and you are a looser
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 6:28am On Jun 01, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
If I may butt in, did you do same research with Chicago state university and his name wasn't in the alumni?

That's what I expect you to do, since there's a counter claim.

I found Tinubu in Chicago State. You missed the point.

When he filed declaration with Nec he put University of Chicago.

Did he attend University of Chicago? No. So why did he use it in declarations?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

What do you hope to find there when Tinubu himself has already said he did not attend the school?

The school was only listed due to clerical error from the 3rd party that filled his candidate forms with INEC for the 1999 elections.

He obtained his bachelors at the Chicago State University, and they have never denied him.

So why waste your time going to a place where the answer is already known and admitted to by the dramatis personae?
So please, did Tinubu fill his presidential form using Chicago state university or university of Chicago?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Throwback: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

If its an aimless debate then you are guilty of participating aimlessly in the conversations.

I don't need to sue him. I just need to raise awareness.

Im not disputing that he is a graduate of Chicago State University. Im attacking him for lying under oath when he attested that the record he submitted was accurate. He perjured himself. Perjury can be raised up 50, 60, 100 years when issue of relevance and reference arise, as is the case now with him seeking public office again.

Somebody was so reckless earlier, and I dont know if that was you or someonelse, as to suggest that Tinubu did not actually filled the form, it was filled and submitted for him. I wanted to ask the dunce if the form carried Tinubu or the third party signature...and or if a proxy letter was attached delegating the third party to act in capacity of Tinubu in such a critically important civic duty, but I was so annoyed by the depth of recklessness in front of me I choosed a calm and respectful response instead. It's alarming the way perjury and corruption are seen as normal and no one is disturbed by a flagrant indignation in leadership. You freaks defend leaders that violate your conscience.

Either way you look at it this symbolises fraud, corruption, irresponsibility and deceit. No need to cover it up. Doing so decays society incrementally.

If he submitted the false information he was wrong. If someone submitted for him the offense is even greater. The correct action would be to submit affidavit with correct papers and set records straight. That does not absolve him of perjury but perchance he could be given a token penalty in recognition of his service to community, at discretion of Judge, and ordered to pay $1000 to court.

When order and process are openly violated by leaders, society should hold their feet to fire.

If you are not disputing the fact that he attended Chicago State University, where then does fraud, corruption or deceit enter a matter of clerical error that was of no benefit to the dramatis personae?

Get off your high horse and accept you are prejudiced.

There is no suggestion, it is a fact that a member of the party filled the form on his behalf considering the late primary for a deadline that had to be met while still squabbling with post party primary issues that arose between Tinubu's camp and Funso Williams camp within the party AD.

Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, if indeed he's the one that filled the form as reported, might have been ignorant that Chicago State University as information provided to him to fill is not the same as University of Chicago.

There are countries where the name of a university can be transposed and it would still be the same university like in the UK. Manchester University or London University is the valid transpose of University of Manchester and University of London respectively. This is not the case when the adjectival "state" is included in the supposed transpose as evidenced with the USA and Nigeria where there a state universities and independent universities.

If you have any idea about party politics, especially in 1999, you will not find it reckless that a party member filled the form of a party candidate. It is matters like Tinubu's that have made politicians more circumspect with such filings.

How do you know that the correct action has not been subsequently effected? Or are you INEC that determine what is valid or invalid in terms of candidate particulars?

Whatever is the requirement from INEC is what need to be met.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

If you are not disputing the fact that he attended Chicago State University, where then does fraud, corruption or deceit enter a matter of clerical error that was of no benefit to the dramatis personae?

Get off your high horse and accept you are prejudiced.

There is no suggestion, it is a fact that a member of the party filled the form on his behalf considering the late primary for a deadline that had to be met while still squabbling with post party primary issues that arose.

Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, if indeed he's the one that filled the form as reported, might have been ignorant that Chicago State University as information provided to him to fill is not the same as University of Chicago.

There are countries where the name of a university can be transposed and it would still be the same university like in the UK. Manchester University or London University is the valid transpose of University of Manchester and University of London respectively. This is not the case when the adjectival "state" is included in the supposed transpose as evidenced with the USA and Nigeria where there a state universities and independent universities.

If you have any idea about party politics, especially in 1999, you will not find it reckless that a party member filled the form of a party candidate. It is matters like Tinubu's that have made politicians more circumspect with such filings.

How do you know that the correct action has not been subsequently effected? Or are you INEC that determine what is valid or invalid in terms of candidate particulars?

Whatever is the requirement from INEC is what need to be met.

I have never hid my prejudice against Tinubu since October 20th massacre and his silence over Igangan massacre and Igboho home invasion. If you didnt know I want you to know now Im prejudiced against what he stands for in society.

Please, stop demonstrating your illiteracy in public.

It is illegal for a third party to fill declaration papers for a candidate running for office. The exception is when the candidate is incapacitated, and even under such scenario, a letter designating that person as proxy must attach to the form. Sometimes this is called power of attorney. That is you delegate someone to act on your behalf in exercising an obligation or duty.

It will be an offense if someon else filled paper and signed it into record for him. Lateness is not an excuse for violating law.

Ontop of that offense, Tinubu contested for second term and still used same false record.

As we speak there is still no correction of the record.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I found Tinubu in Chicago State. You missed the point.

When he filed declaration with Nec he put University of Chicago.

Did he attend University of Chicago? No. So why did he use it in declarations?
You also asked why he didn't support his defense with an affidavit to completely expunge any perjury case, this I think is the major set back for him presently. Especially if his recent presidential form still carries the mistake committed by Afikuyomi.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by a4cube: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

They made a mistake and he allowed it to pass. What a fraud!

Has he ever submitted a counter declaration with accurate information?

Are you not a Yoruba? Why are creating numerous topics attacking Tinubu? Are you paid to do this?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You also asked why he didn't support his defense with an affidavit to completely expunge any perjury case, this I think is the major set back for him presently. Especially if his recent presidential form still carries the mistake committed by Afikuyomi.

Thats precisely. Except they should totally exclude Afikuyomi as an accessory.

Perjury cannot be corrected but it can be pardoned. The profile on record can be corrected but with an affidavit.

The damage is minimal if Tinubu admits he made error of judgement.

The damage is more damning if he says someone filled the paper and signed on his behalf. He will be asked if that person had written authority to act as a proxy and if that knowledge was disclosed and attached to the submitted form. So it creates double wahala to pursue the Afikuyomi approach.

He is going for Presidency, when something goes wrong is Tinubu going to take ownership....or is he going to deflect it to an adviser? It's a test of leadership. He needs to demonstrate that now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Vows To End School-Age Street Hawking In Osun / Lagos State Sues Nigerian Police Over Subsidy Murder / Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.