Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago (4380 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by MetaPhysical: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2022
a4cube:
Are you not a Yoruba? Why are creating numerous topics attacking Tinubu? Are you paid to do this?

I am Yoruba. No, Im not paid.

Is Tinubu a Yoruba leader, or is he a One-Nigeria leader?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by bigpicture001: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2022
He didn't attend university of Chicago.. instead it's chicago state university..

That was clearified in year 2000 when festus keyamo brought the issue to fore..

Guess. What. He was jailed for it
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by AlphaTaikun: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
NigerianSage:

See as you score your own goal.

There's a difference between the University of Chicago and Chicago State University.

Asiwaju Tinubu went to Chicago State University.

Asiwaju not only graduated from Chicago State University, but he also did with honors while many of you did not even pass WAEC, basic and elementary internet search, reading, and comprehension many of you can not do, but you have the audacity to question other people's education when in fact yours sounds abysmal and embarrassing.

Lol... Nice reply.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by oyatz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

So why did he submit credential claiming University of Chicago? Was he ashame of Chicago State University? grin

Has any candidate submitted any credentials?
The stage is just at the level of screening for the APC primaries
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Idiko1: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
funshint:
You these people are just pathetic....so you think someone that worked in Delloite and later Exxon Mobil will work there for years with fake certificate without being caught? Pls who started this crap?! angry

Are you a learner? What a stupid question to ask.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by funshint(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Idiko1:

Are you a learner? What a stupid question to ask.
If you still don't understand the weight of that question then you are irredeemably stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Ojuntana: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m ashamed on behalf of the op. This is a very disgraceful thread coming from a moniker that is well known for anything pro-SW. If this kind of a silly thread was opened by an Ipob handle, it would be very easy for folks like me to come down very hard on the op. Unfortunately, it’s a Yoruba man trying to bring down another SW.

Any Yoruba person that is still going about trying to bring down Tinubu despite knowing that the only alternative is Atiku is a bastard.

Well done o

Oduduwa's spokesman

So what shall we call any fulani or northerner who goes about bringing down Atiku despite knowing the only alternative is Tinubu?

Sometimes you political minions just let your emotions get the better of your good sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by seunmsg(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

Well done o

Oduduwa's spokesman

So what shall we call any fulani or northerner who goes about bringing down Atiku despite knowing the only alternative is Tinubu?

Sometimes you political minions just let your emotions get the better of your good sense

Any right thinking Fulani person who is rational and not blinded by ethnic consideration should support a southern candidate from the SW the same way lots of us supported Buhari in 2015 when it was the turn of the north.

I’m a Yoruba man and I supported Buhari in 2011 when he contested against Jonathan on the platform of CPC. I supported him again in 2015 and 2019. So, was I emotional when I supported him for three consecutive election cycles despite the fact that he’s a Fulani man?

Some of us will always stand on the right track irrespective of ethnic affiliation. I supported Buhari when it was the turn of the north. As far as 2023 is concerned, I would support a southerner with the best chance of winning and I’m not apologetic about it.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Afamed: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
seanfer:

Go and look for his 2003 governorship form he submitted to Inec. I don’t like Tinubu because of his greed, but that doesn’t mean I won’t say the truth about him.
How is he greedy?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Ojuntana: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Any right thinking Fulani person who is rational and not blinded by ethnic consideration should support a southern candidate from the SW the same way lots of us supported Buhari in 2015 when it was the turn of the north.

I’m a Yoruba man and I supported Buhari in 2011 when he contested against Jonathan on the platform of CPC. I supported him again in 2015 and 2019. So, was I emotional when I supported him for three consecutive election cycles despite the fact that he’s a Fulani man?

Some of us will always stand on the right track irrespective of ethnic affiliation. I supported Buhari when it was the turn of the north. As far as 2023 is concerned, I would support a southerner with the best chance of winning and I’m not apologetic about it.
Can you even hear yourself and how absurd you sound. You've reduced Nigerian presidency to some ethnic rotational seat.

May I ask how com you supported Buhari in 2011, 2015 and 2019? Is that not three terms already?

If you supported Buhari thrice because it was the turn of the North then, can you explain what point it became the turn of the south.

If you're going to base your support for a presidential candidate on ethnic affiliation, then you should know that Nigeria is basically formed from three ethnic delineations not two. North, West and East.

If North has done 10 years, West 8 years and East 5 years, does it not imply that the right region to produce presidency right now should be the East so as to balance out the numbers?

The East and the North supported SW in 1999. The East and West supported North in 2007. The West and the North supported East in 2011. But you and the North truncated the arrangement in 2015 when the East had not yet completed their 8 years.

Now you're asking the North to support you. Based on what if I may ask? 2011 or 2015?

You alone can't decide the rules of the game for others.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Christistruth00: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Not University of Chicago but Chicago State University
Re: Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago by Spandau: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:

So in your drug influenced mind, you stood in the right track giving your support to Buhari, especially in 2019. Well we can actually see from the happenings in the country that you stood on the right track. Opauxnous Ayeeradar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku / I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia / Ahmed Bashir Threatening Civil War

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.