Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA (63981 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by irunoko(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the South, Indigene,.
Where are we to run to, to have peace of mind
Run to jesus.hes the only one who has all the answers for the world challenges

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cassahav:
Probably a black woman

Definitely...not probably. Police don't shoot white people like this no matter the crime
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by enonche85(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the South, Indigene,.

I rather face the racism in US where i have good healthcare, education and constant electricity.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by wink2015(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
America and gun problem.

We are just coming out of the High School Shooting.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by RosyIsBlessed: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the South, Indigene,.

To Jehovah God. He's the surest refuge.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by pafo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
obembet:

Am sure u didn't read the article

The injured woman, who is Black, was suspected of carrying out a carjacking with a male accomplice. KCTV has identified her as Leonna Hale, 26. She is still alive, but suffered serious injuries and was taken to a hospital, where she is in stable condition.

You missed the point. There was no need to shoot her 5 times since she wasn't carrying a weapon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by AlphaTaikun: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
SOLIDWORLD:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/pregnant-black-woman-shot-missouri-police-b2090681.html
A stun gun or taser could have been used to immobilize her instead of taking direct shots with live bullets at her after her hands had been raised in the air.

A lot of U.S-based police men sure need continuous psychological evaluation to prevent these sorts of situations. Period.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Yankee101: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
I she dies her male accomplice could be charged with murder
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Messijoseph56: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
obembet:

The injured woman, who is Black, was suspected of carrying out a carjacking with a male accomplice. KCTV has identified her as Leonna Hale, 26. She is still alive, but suffered serious injuries and was taken to a hospital, where she is in stable condition.

Will a white pregnant woman be shot 5 times for carjacking?? A white murderer is still facing trial till now. Issssss
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by bayelsa1son(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
obembet:

And you didn't make a single sense. Don't judge the crime,but the kind of people committed the crime and how police handled the kind of people committed the crime
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Justiceleague1: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cassahav:
Probably a black woman
Probably you didn't read,you just rushed to hijack FTC just as they hijacked the car
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by efficiencie(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
A criminal was shot so what's the news here. Another food of sensationalist fools who would like to fight imaginary racism. A criminal was trying to steal someone else's car and was shot 5 times and boom idiots identified the race of the criminal. No wonder blacks are commonly tagged as a criminals because we expect them to commit crime and get away with it. When a black fool killed several people in Waukesha no one said anything or shouted racism but a criminal gets shot and they whining like egbere.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Would they have shot if it was white ? na, When I hear people desperate to go their and live like refugees me laughs.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Slimwhyt(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Immediately I saw the post, I knew it would be a black woman. sad
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by donbenie(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Another criminal minded American Negro..
This one can't wait to give birth to another jail bird..
PrincessofDSS..
Why don't you come and regale us on how Nigerians are low IQ,smelly criminals.. grin

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Are you implying racism is justified because tribalism exist in Nigeria.
Let us first be compassionate to this unfortunate woman instead making comments to distract from the injustice meted on her by racist US police.
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the South, Indigene,.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Being labelled a suspect does not make you a criminal. Go school you no gree! angry
The American government is the biggest criminal entity in the world and even if the woman was a criminal that should not give anybody the licence to take her life by shooting her like an animal.
efficiencie:
A criminal was shot so what's the news here. Another food of sensationalist fools who would like to fight imaginary racism. A criminal was trying to steal someone else's car and was shot 5 times and boom idiots identified the race of the criminal. No wonder blacks are commonly tagged as a criminals because we expect them to commit crime and get away with it. When a black fool killed several people in Waukesha no one said anything or shouted racism but a criminal gets shot and they whining like egbere.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by brightalo1010: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
redcliff:
it had to be a black woman but an armed white male will come out alive.
police in Nigeria are intimidating you and I without committing any crime are we blacks, blue or green to naija police if I may ask?
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by ROTTWEILER007: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
So sad. cry .I hope the baby dies unhurt.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by bizzibodi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
I know it will be black.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by generalwo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
If she no die now.... She no go die again.....
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
donbenie:
Another criminal minded American Negro..
This one can't wait to give birth to another jail bird..
PrincessofDSS..
Why don't you come and regale us on how Nigerians are low IQ,smelly criminals.. grin

You can never compare your shithole with Gods own Country

May God Continue Bless America
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by redcliff: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
brightalo1010:
police in Nigeria are intimidating you and I without committing any crime are we blacks, blue or green to naija police if I may ask?

you call Nigeria country? you are been treated like an animal and you are trying to compare it with a seemingly saner society. you are living in jungle in nigeria and you think that you are alive? you are only living.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by redcliff: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

What happened here is that a pregnant black woman thief was shot.

What makes you think I'm even Nigerian? People deliberately do wrong things and expect to be pampered. She knew the consequences of what she was doing and need not cry foul if things go awry.

whoever you are, carry your wahala dey go. i no get time to argue with repiller.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by 6ixT8: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
'...shot a nigger you a hero...'

Tupac.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by ApostleBI: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.

Run to JESUS CHRIST. He's the Prince of peace
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Cousin9999: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
And some of you actually marry and procreate with them (oyinbos).
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Danisaint112(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.

It can only be Northern Europe (Finland, Sweden & Norway) the land of peace...
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by deebrownneymar: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Black people keep committing the most crimes in US and then scream fowl when law enforcement gets them
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by smiliyB(f): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.
Heaven
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by donbenie(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

You can never compare your shithole with Gods own Country

May God Continue Bless America
Indeed America is a great nation..
With lazy,entitled criminal Blacks.. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by NaijaCars4sale: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Another day another wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.