Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA (63983 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by mindtricks: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.
Where are we to run to, to have peace of mind

If we blacks hate ourselves so much as we do, wonder what is left for others to do to us?
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by lascos912(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism , In Nigeria, Tribalism, In the North , Religion, In the South, Indigene,. Where are we to run to, to have peace of mind
jungle
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by SenatePresdo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.

Maybe Grave.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Cassahav: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
daft. That is how ppl in power sign documents without reading. So sad

lol I was about to sleep…. Don’t be a rude person lol you sound like you sad!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Cassahav: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2022
TheKingsmann:
It wouldn't have happened if it was a white woman

Yeah your right sickening attitude towards the black race in the states… the same advocates of democracy or is it from the behavior of the blacks over there I wonder

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Joeyfizzo: 1:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Cassahav:

lol I was about to sleep…. Don’t be a rude person lol you sound like you sad!!
yes I am sad ...ur post made me sad.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Cassahav: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
yes I am sad ...ur post made me sad.

Oya drink some whiskey for me as you bask in my delight
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Paperbag(m): 3:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.

Cause they do more crime and show mercy .
Give a black man something good and see it rot ..

Lets be honest mate ,
You can't sleep with your eyes closed in a black neighborhood in the US .
You no fit
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by bepositive11: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Anointedclass:
wether you like it or not black life means nothing in the US

I'm so sick and tired of seeing comments like yours. Black Americans are the ones giving themselves a bad reputation

In this news, the woman is black and pregnant yet she was armed and committing a crime. And people will see black woman shot and start saying racism. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by bepositive11: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing comments like yours. Black Americans are the ones giving themselves a bad reputation

In this news, the woman is black and pregnant yet she was armed and committing a crime. And people will see black woman shot and start saying racism. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by ibinaboonline: 5:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Run to God. What are you still waiting for? Get God, get sense.
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by DeAlphaMale(m): 5:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Ezedon:
In US, Racism ,
In Nigeria, Tribalism,
In the North , Religion,
In the South, Indigene,.
Bro you've never been correct
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Joeyfizzo: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Cassahav:

Oya drink some whiskey for me as you bask in my delight
I'd prefer soft drink as I bask in your delight
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by ariesbull: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Sunofgod:
Normal in America......conscious bias towards blacks
blacks should stop these petty crimes

Why car jacking
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by ariesbull: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2022
bepositive11:

lord bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by juman(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Why car jacking?
So plenty jobs she can do but she preferred stealing.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by reasonz(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2022
immediately i saw the post i realize its white and black
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Bluebrain101: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2022
I would have been surprised if she's white. No surprises here
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Cassahav: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
I'd prefer soft drink as I bask in your delight
Okay whatever man have fun just be cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Cassahav: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2022
reasonz:
immediately i saw the post i realize its white and black

Lol
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Joeyfizzo: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Cassahav:

Okay whatever man have fun just be cool
yes o ..Nagode.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by Indifferent12: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2022
descartes400:

The 18 yr old white male, texas gunman who shot and killed nineteen children and two teachers was shot dead by the police!

So what exactly is your point? angry
The one at the shopping mall?
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by RedpillAnalyst: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
redcliff:

until they go and loot the store, keep your analysis to yourself. What happened here is that a pregnant black woman was shot in a not so needed scenario which has far less impact than an individual who went to a school and killed over 10 poeple and you are here saying there is not a fundamental cultural problem with institutional racism and how black people are perceived as less human anywhere in the world. If you have not travelled outside Nigeria before please let us hear word. Even in the same Nigeria, you are being racially abused by the Lebanese and Chinese... Shiiiiiiiiii*****

Okay sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/7159989/pregnant-black-woman-shot-5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOofxNdDJXI

Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by irumole1975: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2022
abbey621:

Do you know how big the USA is? You expect the police in one state to behave like police in another state? Police are humans too, they are error prone. One officer might follow safety protocol while another will go gun blazing, I learned much about the issues they are facing when we audited their cyber program in DC. Furthermore, the fact that the media only seems to promote racial motivated cases says a lot about how gullible they want the public to remain. Right here in georgia, whites gets killed all the time, from high speed chase to drug related busts but it won't make the news because well, WHITE ON WHITE SHOOTING IS NOT NEWSWORTHY!

With This statement, I need no one to Tell me you stay in the US. Nigerians always positively rationalized anything done by the West just as soon as they live the border of Nigeria. If this same thing happen in Nigeria , u won't say this thing you just said. They see positivity in negativities in the US, but always curse everything back home. Lol
Re: Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA by abbey621(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
irumole1975:

With This statement, I need no one to Tell me you stay in the US. Nigerians always positively rationalized anything done by the West just as soon as they live the border of Nigeria. If this same thing happen in Nigeria , u won't say this thing you just said. They see positivity in negativities in the US, but always curse everything back home. Lol

Comparing apples and oranges....If Nigerian police strictly did their jobs there would be no fuss but when you kill or harrass people because of 50 Naira or bribe, when you kill or harrass and force people to do POS transfer then that's another thing. As bad as American police might be portrayed, they still do their jobs when called upon 80-90% of the time so your analysis does not make sense. If the Nigerian people enjoyed the services of the Nigerian police like the majority of Americans enjoy that of American cops, I can emphatically tell you that most Nigerians would not be overly critical of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.