Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Masters Or Pre-masters? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Masters Or Pre-masters? (973 Views)

Pre Masters Degree In UK / Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. / Another Masters Or Temporary Resident Permit For A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Or Pre-masters? by Starlight777: 7:33pm On May 31, 2022
My name is wale, I currently hold a bachelor's degree in meteorology from The Federal University of Technology in Akure where I graduated with a third class in the year 2018.

I'd like to enroll in a pre-master or masters program (if possible) in any environmental science course in any UK school with low tuition fees, but I'm not sure where to start as regards application or which schools in the Uk to look at.

Highest qualification at the moment- Bachelor of technology

The course of study- Meteorology

Class of degree- Third class(GPA:2.07/5)

Year of graduation- 2018

Work experience - I started working in 2020 as a science tutor in an online school, now I work as an affiliate marketer for different website design companies.

Any UK school with a low tuition fee is fine by me, and any environmental science course is fine by me.

I will appreciate it if I can be guided and assisted.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masters Or Pre-masters? by yoged(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Your best shot is management course. With a good CV and convincing SOP.

16 SCHOOLS THAT ACCEPT HND/THIRD CLASS FOR DIRECT MASTERS DEGREE ADMISSION. ����

1. Sheffield-Hallam University.
2. Roehampton University.
3. University of Sunderland.
4.London Metropolitan University.
5. University College, Birmingham.
6. Solent University.
7. Cardiff Metropolitan University.
8. Bedfordshire University.
9. University of West England.
10. University of South Wales.
11. Edinburgh Napier University.
12. University of Suffolk
13. Swansea University.
14. University of Essex.
15. Anglia Ruskin University.
16. University of Gloucestershire

Apply. � Apply. � Apply. �

If you have HND/Third Class, a rich work experience and a very compelling personal statement/statement of purpose will be required to land you a Masters admission. It is a competitive process, so give your very best.
Re: Masters Or Pre-masters? by sunoyebimpe: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thanks for this info, I had also wanted to ask
Re: Masters Or Pre-masters? by Thightman1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
You could actually hit me up ,I work at AHZ associates and we offer this services free of charge ,and again we get you to meet our councelors for choice of schools ..we process all from school admissions to getting your visa ..all for free
Re: Masters Or Pre-masters? by Thightman1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thightman1:
You could actually hit me up ,I work at AHZ associates and we offer this services free of charge ,and again we get you to meet our councelors for choice of schools ..we process all from school admissions to getting your visa ..all for free

(1) (Reply)

Kenyans Declare: ''We Love Nigerians!'' - Vid / IMMIGRATION PRACTITIONERS AND CONSULTANTS / Good School In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.