Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. (1050 Views)

Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / FG Suspends 132 Nigerians From Air Travel For Violating Covid-19 Protoco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by Simonokeh7(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
What business can man start with 1.5million in this Nigeria.

Note: I come from a business oriented background..
The only problem is that most of the business my family is into is high capital consuming business.
But if pays well tho.
By the time I even begin the Waka for the business that money go don finish.
And no body dey borrow money for my family.

Or I should continue saving for my masters..
I am still in my final year as a result of strike. cry

The only problem I have with starting a business now is that if I can successfully groom the business and I am making good return and I see prospect of the business growing in future, I might be dissuaded from abandoning the business and starting a new life abroad..

I go begin dey wash plate abi I go turn buss boy..

But that aside me I like book and I like to study I can't help it..
So either ways I would still love to acquire standard higher education.
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by Seniorwriter(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Simonokeh7:
What business can man start with 1.5million in this Nigeria.

Note: I come from a business oriented background..
The only problem is that most of the business my family is into is high capital consuming business.
By the time I even begin the Waka for the business that money go don finish.
And no body dey borrow money for my family

Or I should continue saving for my masters..
I am still in my final year as a result of strike. cry

The only problem I have with starting a business now is that if I can successfully groom the business and I am making good return and I see prospect of the business growing in future, I might be dissuaded from abandoning the business and starting a new life abroad..

I go begin dey wash plate abi I go turn buss boy..

Go into consumables....with your capital you'll be able to provide B2C profits of @least 10% ROI weekly.
However you need to state your location.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by Simonokeh7(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
I was thinking of buying a land.
So my money does not just stay lying in my bank account.
But the one I saw cost 4.5m with good prospect. Infact I have being following the cost of the land since last year and it was valued at 3.8m last year December.

And then I saw another land that cost 650k.
But, the land was located very far off from urbanization and by my projection it could take at least 8 - 10 years for the land to accrue value
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Save your $$ and travel for masters.

Simonokeh7:
I was thinking of buying a land.
So my money does not just stay lying in my bank account.
But the one I saw cost 4.5m with good prospect. Infact I have being following the cost of the land since last year and it was valued at 3.8m last year December.

And then I saw another land that cost 650k.
But, the land was located very far off from urbanization and by my projection it could take at least 8 - 10 years for the land to accrue value
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by V9er: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Save your money in dollars, I pity Nigerians that still keep their money in naira
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by Ernesttoby30: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Op before you finalize what to do with your money, try and convert it to dollars. Follow the advice the poster above me said. On the 27th June and 5th July, i converted the small money i had with me to USDT, you won't believe that from that day till now, I've gotten interest of 31k alone just for saving in dollar.

I've come to realize that saving in Dollar alone is an investment plan. The naira is fast losing it worth

1 Like

Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by uthlaw: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ernesttoby30:
Op before you finalize what to do with your money, try and convert it to dollars. Follow the advice the poster above me said. On the 27th June and 5th July, i converted the small money i had with me to USDT, you won't believe that from that day till now, I've gotten interest of 31k alone just for saving in dollar.

I've come to realize that saving in Dollar alone is an investment plan. The naira is fast losing it worth
how can I save in dollars!
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by Ernesttoby30: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
uthlaw:
how can I save in dollars!

Just look for someone around you to teach you how to buy USDT on Binance app through p2p. You can learn it also from YouTube. It's kind of simple
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by theroyalwoods: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2022
7 quirky ways to experience India’s most-wanted hill station- Manali

Thinking about hill stations almost involuntarily drives us towards endless possibilities for adventure. The essence of Manali perfectly matches with one’s zeal to relax and get an ‘adrenaline fix’. The endless options can overwhelm you while planning your next trip. We’re here with seven quirky ways from Pandora's Box to experience India’s most beloved hill station- Manali.

River Rafting
Paddling through the fierce waves of water and covering unbelievably long stretches of the Beas River, River Rafting is a sure shot way of absorbing each bit of Manali’s adventurous side. One can book individual river rafting packages or choose the ones with complimentary meals and accommodation.

Paragliding
An experience that inevitably flashes through our minds! Paragliding in Solang Valley, Kangra Valley, Bijli Mahadev, and Marhi lets you witness the lesser known beauty of the Dhauladhar Range of theHimalayas, bound to take your breath away.

Skiing
Racing through the heavy blankets of ice in Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass, what better way to get the most out of Manali’s dreamy winters? One can choose from short or long trails according to their familiarity with the slopes.

Camping
A foolproof way to make your family and college trips memorable. Enveloped by the majestic Himalayan peaks, calm streams of water flowing without a pause, and air that awakens one’s soul, Camping in Manali is the best way to make your day after a long-trek.

Zip Lining
Manali boasts of India’s highest and longest zipline rides. About 6,000 feet above the sea level, this is clearly not for the faint-hearted. Get Manali’s best zip lining experience at Haripur and Solang Valley.

Quad Biking
Experience Manali through a whole new lens! Lay your hands on an ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Quad Bike on your next trip to Manali. In the lap of Naggar’s mountains, off-roading through kiwi orchards and jungles of Manali, Quad Biking lets you explore the valleys of Kullu at your own pace.

Yak Rides
An unusual yet endearing item that should definitely have a spot in your bucket list! Yak Rides in Manali are most common near the Hadimba Devi Temple. Revel in the beauty of the majestic pine forests, rippling streams, and thick platinum white snow at India’s winter wonderland- Manali.
All set for your next trip? Are you looking for the best place to stay in Manali? The Royal Woods by Aaroham Resorts is one of the [url]best luxury villas in Manali[/https://theroyalwoods.in/]. A home away from home, The Royal Woods by Aaroham Resorts offers the finest experience to its guests. A luxurious experience in the lap of nature, we’re here with the most prime choice for you! What are you waiting for?
Re: Travel For Masters Or Start A Business. by darkverma: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kullu and Manali are popular tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh, India. To reach Kullu Manali, you have several transportation options:

By Air: The nearest airport is Bhuntar Airport, which is about 10 kilometers from Kullu and 50 kilometers from Manali. You can take a flight to Bhuntar Airport from major cities in India like Delhi, Chandigarh, or Mumbai. From the airport, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Kullu and Manali.

By Road: Kullu and Manali are well-connected by road, and you can reach there by bus, taxi, or your private vehicle. There are regular bus services from cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, Shimla, and Dharamshala to Kullu Manali. The road journey to Manali, especially from Delhi, is quite picturesque and offers stunning views of the mountains.

By Train: The nearest major railway station is Chandigarh (approximately 300 kilometers from Manali). From Chandigarh, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Manali. However, there are no direct train connections to Kullu Manali.

(1) (Reply)

My Flood Diary Travel From Bayelsa To Port Harcourt Via Road / 20 People Burnt To Death While Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ondo State / Where Do U V Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.