Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 (75112 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by 07kjb: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Burruchaga71:
This is the chanji u voted for

This is not about change people should stop patronizing such things, acting rich when you are damn poor,how can u pay 3800 for that food is stupidity

That is why this politicians treat us anyhow,get close to all this politicians they will tell you that Nigerians ain't suffering.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Apus: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2022
cinoedhunter:

That's hexagon rice at Samonda, Ibadan

Thanks.. Will definitely try it out anytime I land @IB.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by chukwugoziegi: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2022
chatinent:
She should wait until she visits Chicken Republic there. What they sell is packaged regret for money.

Those ones use bitterness to cook their food. Very rubbish food. Thank God for Mega Chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Reality3080: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Apus:
Omo Ibadan peepz dey flex oo. See full plate of food with better chicken for 1500. I'm jealous.
that is hexagon rice along bodija,I no dey finish d chicken in one sitting

U chop one with the rice n u chop d other chicken while playing video games,guy their skuchies is d best in d whole world

I mean whole wide world,e dey make u see life direct……e mad gan
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2022
DSC7:

Abegggggg where person go get quality cheap food for Island?

I don tire to dey dash eatries my hard earned money...

Lol. If you want to know where to buy cheap food, ask your gateman, contract staff, cleaners…etc. They are the ones that would always point you to the right direction.

Anyway, when I said cheap, I meant N2500. Thinking of it now, that is not cheap and it may not even belleful someone like you. I would advise you cook or outsource your cooking to someone. Pele…na wetin make me pack to Mushin be this. Island is too expensive.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by miketayo(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
chatinent:
She should wait until she visits Chicken Republic there. What they sell is packaged regret for money.

that's a lie.. with 2700 you will eat well at the Chicken Republic anywhere in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by DSC7: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. If you want to know where to buy cheap food, ask our gateman, contract staff, cleaners…etc. They are the ones that would always point you to the right direction.

Anyway, when I said cheap, I meant N2500. Thinking of it now, that is not cheap and it may not even belleful someone like you. I would advise you cook or outsource your cooking to someone. Pele…na wetin make me pack to Mushin be this. Island is too expensive.

So 2500 food cheap for ur eyes.....

Make i do leave dis island to mainland sef...
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by AutoRedux: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
BabaAgba79:

Ode man. Yorubaland is where you have the cheapest and the most delicious cooked food in Nigeria! South East, South South, North Central, North East, North West and the FCT cannot be compared. I have been to all these places! No quantity! No quality!

Guy shut up. I fit agree say una food dey cheap but when it comes to very delicious food na East get am hands down. No come here come dey disgrace your generation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by ufuosman(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Una get money grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by miketayo(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2022
KnackAmPlank:
Sarafina
U dey lie too much

This man United fans and thier wahala

The food no fit pass 2k

Which restaurant did she bought the food from

Abi no be the same island I dey stay ni

let them continue to lie online. opposite my office muri okunola VI you will get rice and chicken for 800 . with salad join sef. Yes there are places you get them for 7k plus but nobody is putting gun to your head to go there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Pootle: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2022
seanwilliam:
Ibadan
Lol grin

you dey IB dey spend so muchmoney for this kind food...u dey mine skull
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by doyin01: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:
There are cheap foods on the Island too. So I don’t know where she bought that trash that they couldn’t even take a second to present well.

Even expensive restaurants at lekki e.g farm city...They won't sell such for 3800naira...she inflated the price..
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by KnackAmPlank: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
miketayo:

let them continue to lie online. opposite my office muri okunola VI you will get rice and chicken for 800 . with salad join sef. Yes there are places you get them for 7k plus but nobody is putting gun to your head to go there

Leave them
There oversabi too much
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by joepepsy(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Na poverty dey worry you.
pansophist:
Because you wan claim levels, you go de suffer yourself. Domino, pizza hut, burger king and all those overpriced eateries, you won't see me there unless I wan meet someone, and na water or soft drink I go just buy. I eat to belleful, not for Instagram.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by KnackAmPlank: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
I
Tokskob2008:

Lol even for 2k that food no be am atal... That rice no fit belleful 2yrs old pikin.

grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pafo(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
callme9mm:
Make she show receipt. She fit dey lie . That can never be 3800. Highest na 1500. How much be meat ? That meat can’t be more than 5h, rice 5h, water 2h. #1200.

Clearly you've not been to some Island restaurant. That meat fit be 1500 and the rice 2k.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by poiZon: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2022
justicechichex:
I fit prepare that food with that same amount chop am morning afternoon nite and i go even overbelleful sef....
3800 n u chop am only for morning, afternoon and nite?
Me i will prepare it with that amount and chop it with 4 other persons for 2 rations
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pizapato(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Apus:
Omo Ibadan peepz dey flex oo. See full plate of food with better chicken for 1500. I'm jealous.

Surely it's from Hexagon. Used to be 900 or 1k about 3 years ago
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by mattAR(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by isahsalee: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2022
Yes I believe!

1. Rice = #1800
2. Goat meat = #1500
3. Water = #500.

Same foods from unbranded foods vendors, same on Island there can be bought :-

1. Rice = #400
2. Goat meat = #800
3. Water = #100.

Well, in my opinion, I think the thing is about :-
1. Choice,
2 Seeking for attention
3. Ego/pride.

I lives Lekki but, I eat moderate.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Anndrew(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2022
We4all:

This food looks like what they serve the gods.
lolz..like those y or t Junction rituals
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Adakintroy: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Most of this thing are exaggerated. Even for fast food like chicken republic. Na 1500 1700 plus moi moi chicken and coke. Were Una De go go eat claim say na everywhere for country.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by bonnyhope: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:
Let the lies begin.

Maybe she was in banana island. There’s no place on the island that the plate of food displayed here will cost that much.

The mainland guy is catching cruise

Is not a lie oga

Fast food joints are making money from those that patronise them
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Nisiw366: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Pootle:

Hope you know some people dey chop 5k food at once in same ibadan
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by reddingtonblack: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. If you want to know where to buy cheap food, ask our gateman, contract staff, cleaners…etc. They are the ones that would always point you to the right direction.

mushin lo shii wa person wey still dey go mowe ibafo extension abi where you think say husband house go dey undecided

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Aystarz: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
enemmo:
Sarafina Napoleon indeed.

Probably the only hated sports OAP on Nigeriainfofm. Give me Adaeze Michaels anyday!
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Apus: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Reality3080:
that is hexagon rice along bodija,I no dey finish d chicken in one sitting

U chop one with the rice n u chop d other chicken while playing video games,guy their skuchies is d best in d whole world

I mean whole wide world,e dey make u see life direct……e mad gan

shocked cool
We dey suffer for this Lagos oo
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pocohantas(f): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
doyin01:

Even expensive restaurants at lekki e.g farm city...They won't sell such for 3800naira...she inflated the price..

Sheyyyy? The food looks too poor abeg!

miketayo:

Thanks for this. There are many of them in VI. I know one somewhere around Ademola Adetokunbo. There is one at Kofo Abayomi too. Though I noticed they are mostly for breakfast and early lunch. They close pretty early. Is it same with yours?

YeyeGbami:
Shey me eyes dey pain me ni....abi na eba nd egg be this.

Maybe na mashed yam abi potatoes.
Hahahhaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by seanwilliam(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Pootle:

lol. Skull ke, though Na because my girl no Dey around . If she Dey she for help me cook
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Mariangeles(f): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Dude I swear, that combination abomination wan come dey rampant these days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by showafrica(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
I almost paid 5k for something close to what she posted at a restaurant in Lagos Murtala Mohammed airport. No be lie

That airport na scam... A cup of water melon smoothy 2500....just a glass cup wey no reach half liter. I just manage am like that

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Hungerbadoo: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.