Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 (75103 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Mariangeles(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
brimdans:
250 in Jos

Which kind combination be that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Jaqenhghar: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
With all the hunger una still no want get sense. Even donkey for don get sense by now
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by snoopz: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Try The place or mega chicken, you no fit spend 4k, you stomach go full, esp the mega chicken own except you be food monger, by the time you chop chicken half way, your stomach go don full
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Mariangeles(f): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nostring:
I dey tell u... I was in Ibadan for a year , the amount I saved blew my mind.. thinking of relocating sef wink

Are you sure? cheesy
There's more to life than cheap food o.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by justicechichex: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
poiZon:

3800 n u chop am only for morning, afternoon and nite?
Me i will prepare it with that amount and chop it with 4 other persons for 2 rations

Hehehe...
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by justicechichex: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
shantti:

E go remain for at least two days
No be sumol tin...
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Lovelydaisies: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Did she eat half of what she declared? Maybe she was eating there for the first time.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by ayo2008: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Learn to cook from home.simple!
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by TheKingsmann(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lies
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Sermwell(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:
Let the lies begin.

Maybe she was in banana island. There’s no place on the island that the plate of food displayed here will cost that much.

The mainland guy is catching cruise
You don't live on the island!
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Charly68: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buy raw food and cook at home.. stop wasting your hard earned money ..
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Cokahot: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
That ibadan food na hexagon rice for samonda. Very useless place,their food doesn't have taste,too much oil,too much uncooked food,rush rush to cook and serve. Bought their food twice there for 1500 and i purged twice. I no go there again. Even the chicken sef no fry well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Geminita: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. If you want to know where to buy cheap food, ask your gateman, contract staff, cleaners…etc. They are the ones that would always point you to the right direction.

Pele…na wetin make me pack to Mushin be this. Island is too expensive.

Madam Poco grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Elidrisy20: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oyinbo life no easy grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by folake4u(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:

With meat wey strong like stone. cheesy

You go chew that kain meat tire come develop abs for cheek. cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
folake4u:

You go chew that kain meat tire come develop abs for cheek. cheesy

Hey!!!! You know am well o!
I no dey gree chop that kind meat abeg.

Geminita:

Madam Poco grin

Wetin I do na? cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Geminita: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Wetin I do na? cheesy

It is the"Mushin" for me grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by teabully(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Redpill1:
$500 for trenches �
mmm, this one is LOUD
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by seunfape(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
If na for a airport, e thy OK.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pansophist(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
brimdans:
250 in Jos

See better nutrition. grin

Beans go give complex carbs and proteins, rice for carbs and tomatoes for vitamins. The meat na protein and the plantain come knack am multivitamins join am.

Go measure your height tomorrow, you suppose tall small. No mind island people. Them think say spending one million on food makes them posh, them just de waste money.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pocohantas(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Geminita:

It is the"Mushin" for me grin

Lol. I’ll love to go there someday. Mushin and Ikorodu. Make I confirm wetin I dey hear. grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by uniquetechng: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:
Let the lies begin.

Maybe she was in banana island. There’s no place on the island that the plate of food displayed here will cost that much.

that mainland guy can be saying the truth, I once bought a plate of food at Rock View in Festac for 5,400 , same quantity as what the mainland guy posted.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by slex(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
All those shouting 3800 for that plate is a lie no de comot.

Their own no de pass Iya basira..

U will see this same plate 5k or 7k sef..

Go to some restaurants in ojase 1 or visit some of them in any shoprite.. Not kilamanjato and the rest oo. All those ones weh no popular, u go see one plate 5k, u go fear.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by hardon1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
enemmo:
Sarafina Napoleon indeed.

This one dey like sacrifice to gods grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Detolanny(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
beautyhd:
Let the lies begin.

Food inside Banana Island is even cheap cos there's no single standard restaurant inside Banana Island, not to talk of Eatery. You can only find all these local women (mama put) selling rice, beans, fufu, eba, noodles, etc (similar to what you see in the "trenches) to these daily paid labourers (working at construction sites inside Banana Island). There's one beside Airtel HQ and there's one at a place called "waterside".

If you want to form posh, you can only order your meal online and it'll be delivered.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by FireUpNow(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
E don red for this country oo. E remain small make people begin tear money for plate begin use spoon and fork dey eat am and drink cold water or juice to balance am .
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Mariangeles(f): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
pansophist:

See better nutrition. grin

Beans go give complex carbs and proteins, rice for carbs and tomatoes for vitamins. The meat na protein and the plantain come knack am multivitamins join am.

Go measure your height tomorrow, you suppose tall small. No mind island people. Them think say spending one million on food makes them posh, them just de waste money.

Oga PansO, you sure? undecided

That kind combination no go confuse the system during digestive process? E too much naa?
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by NaijaCars4sale: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Things are quite expensive in the Island
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by pansophist(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Oga PansO, you sure? undecided

That kind combination no go confuse the system during digestive process? E too much naa?

Na strong man e be, nothing go do am grin

Mix pap and okra soup. E sweet die. Try am. Your life will never remain the same cool
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
pansophist:

Na strong man e be, nothing go do am grin

Mix pap and okra soup. E sweet die. Try am. Your life will never remain the same cool

Shift make I dye! grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by A111: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
justicechichex:
I fit prepare that food with that same amount chop am morning afternoon nite and i go even overbelleful sef....
till next day self
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by justicechichex: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
A111:
till next day self

U sabi the matters jhoor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.