Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 (75097 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
I almost paid 5k for something close to what she posted at a restaurant in Lagos Murtala Mohammed airport. No be lie
everyone knows airport food is overpriced because you have no other option except you leave.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by folake4u(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

No wahala.

Safe journey , dear !

Thank you very much Mama. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Boniwhite: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aystarz:

Probably the only hated sports OAP on Nigeriainfofm. Give me Adaeze Michaels anyday!
Bro that sarafina of a lady irritates me! She thinks the world revolves around her. See i have met her in person and she is a horrible person! She is a fake,a phony, a pussy and a proud idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Enny2013(f): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Women n forming! No sincerity.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Are you sure? cheesy
There's more to life than cheap food o.
Smh....Are you sure you will leave Lagos like this?
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Buje1987(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=callme9mm post=113357299]Make she show receipt. She fit dey lie . That can never be 3800. Highest na 1500. How much be meat ? That meat can’t be more than 5h, rice 5h, water 2h. #1200.

Which of the villages do you live in? It might be Oshogbo, Ado , Akure, Ibadan
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Mariangeles(f): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Smh....Are you sure you will leave Lagos like this?

Hehehehehehe

O wu maka gini?
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Munzy14(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehe

O wu maka gini?
Your reaction to his Ibadan talks..

Plus I think people born and brought up in lagos usually find other places boring as far as naija concern.. cheesy

Might be right or wrong.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Mariangeles(f): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Your reaction to his Ibadan talks..

Plus I think people born and brought up in lagos usually find other places boring as far as naija concern.. cheesy

Might be right or wrong.

Moving from a place like Lagos to Ibadan will be setting yourself back, especially if you're into business.
Ibadan people cannot afford our cakes. grin
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Aystarz: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Boniwhite:
Bro that sarafina of a lady irritates me! She thinks the world revolves around her. See i have met her in person and she is a horrible person! She is a fake,a phony, a pussy and a proud idiot.

I know, right! Ladies like her ain't hard to tell.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Moving from a place like Lagos to Ibadan will be setting yourself back, especially if you're into business.
Ibadan people cannot afford our cakes. grin
Lol..I huru gi eeh grin grin

If they can't afford it, it is expensive and meant for the rich.

If the rich, the average and below can't afford your products, then you are not doing business na..

Because the more the patronage, the faster you turn over...Business is more of turn over made in quicker time.

Every Person breathing in Nigeria patronizes Dangote... cheesy

The rich, average and below.

Availability, affordability and quality.. smiley

Oooh!!! I don carry you enter business class grin grin grin don't mind me.
Re: Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 by Geminita: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
pocohantas:

No whine me o. Are you serious?!
That would be nice. cheesy

Yes na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving Joystick-Like Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.