Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . (168 Views)

PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. / Osibanjo, Amaechi, Uzodima, Lalong, Elrufia, Ayade, Failed To Show At Osun(photo / Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Inviting Tinubu, Obi, Osibanjo, Others For Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by Ceenaija(m): 5:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Going by these aspirants antecedent, history, actions and their ability to create wealth who did you see that has what it takes to wipe away the cries of the suffering Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by Corporate2020: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2022
All thieves. All looters. Nigeria's politicians and civil servants are evil looters from North to South. No single politician in Nigeria will make Heaven. Even Rev Jolly Nyame was jailed for looting.

But, one of these looters must be on the seat. We are stuck with these evil looters till Angel Gabriel blows the Trumphet, that is if Nigeria's politicians have not stolen the Trumphet. So, I have chosen my own looter, and I am standing by him. I have chosen Tinubu the Lagos looter. I have chosen the City Boy. You too chose your own looter and stand or sit by him. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. So, be prepared.
Re: Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by Ceenaija(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:
All thieves. All looters. Nigeria's politicians and civil servants are evil looters from North to South. No single politician in Nigeria will make Heaven. Even Rev Jolly Nyame was jailed for looting.

But, one of these looters must be on the seat. We are stuck with these evil looters till Angel Gabriel blows the Trumphet, that is if Nigeria's politicians have not stolen the Trumphet. So, I have chosen my own looter, and I am standing by him. I have chosen Tinubu the Lagos looter. I have chosen the City Boy. You too chose your own looter and stand or sit by him. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. So, be prepared.

Your choice is okay because he will really make Nigerians to cry out blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Tinubu is the best. A better thief who invested his loots within the country.

Not like our brother that took his to Panama and now telling us fictional motivations on how to turn around Nigeria, when he could not even turn around small Anambra.
Re: Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by MadamVanessa(f): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Tinubu is the best. A better thief who invested his loots within the country.

Not like our brother that took his to Panama and now telling us fictional motivations on how to turn around Nigeria, when he could not even turn around small Anambra.

shocked

You this Tinubu supporters are all hypocrites and the most føolish beings on earth. You people can say all manners of ill things about Obi, but if Obi supporters said it about Tinubu, that's when you Idiotîc nonêntities will suddenly remember that we're making Obi aspiration hard for him. Nonsense.. Tinubu is shit, usêlèss, an old rotten carcass thief.
Re: Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You this Tinubu supporters are all hypocrites and the most føolish being on earth. You people can say all manners ill things about Obi, but of Obi supporters said it about Tinubu, that's when you Idiotîc nonêntities will suddenly remember that we're making Obi aspiration hard for him. Nonsense.. Tinubu is shit, usêlèss, an ol rotten carcass thief.

Tinubu and Obi are thieves.

Tinubu is just a more educated, vast and enlightened thief, while Obi is a local thief.
Re: Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by God1000(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2022
All the aforementioned people are criminals
Re: Nigeria Cries For Help Who Can Help? Bat,atiku,obi,osibanjo, Amaechi . by WonderManly(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Me dey wait for them one after the other...

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Is Not In The Country During APC Primaries / Profiles Of Top APC Presidential Aspirants / How To Lose Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.