Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) (391 Views)

Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member / Missing Former NANS Ondo Chairman Found But .... ( Photos) / My Sister Is Missing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by lawalsodiq915: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2022
THE NATION REPORTERS reports that the former chairman of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) Ondo axis, Comrade Rufai Adewumi has been declared missing.

Click on the link below to read full details:

https://thenationreporters.com.ng/2022/06/01/former-nans-ondo-chairman-declared-missing-photos/

Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by God1000(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Not again, hopefully he will return back hale and hearty
Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Ha, God abeg oh. Safe return may you grant him.
Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2022
faithfull18:
Ha, God abeg oh. Safe return may you grant him.
Why Calling on something that doesn't exist?what's wrong with y'all..call on the security operative to rescue him not some object CREATED by man.. undecided
Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why Calling on something that doesn't exist?what's wrong with y'all..call on the security operative to rescue him not some object CREATED by man.. undecided
He exists to me and I called on HIM. Now, how is that your problem?? You can make use of your space to call on security. It's not that hard.

3 Likes

Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2022
faithfull18:

He exists to me and I called on HIM. Now, how is that your problem?? You can make use of your space to call on security. It's not that hard.

shocked

You should've simply ignored that thing. He doesn't worth your reply.

1 Like

Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2022
faithfull18:

Call on him In the religious section then..not here... undecided
Don't you think it's quite offensive to those who don't believe in an imaginary creature?not everyone love that..same way Christians are intolerant of others bringing up their lack of belief in their section..this is politics section Faith not gods section..you should know better..

You wanna advertise your God then do it in the right place.. thanks.. wink
Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You should've simply ignored that thing. He doesn't is not worth your reply.
Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Call on him In the religious section then..not here... undecided
Don't you think it's quite offensive to those who don't believe in an imaginary creature?not everyone love that..same way Christians are intolerant of others bringing up their lack of belief in their section..this is politics section Faith not gods section..you should know better..

You wanna advertise your God then do it in the right place.. thanks.. wink
You won't tell me what or where to post. I believe in God, HE exists. I believe in Jesus Christ. Now, choke on that. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2022
faithfull18:

You won't tell me what or where to post. I believe in God, HE exists. I believe in Jesus Christ. Now, choke on that. Thank you.
And you should apologise to us for violating our space with your baby God..
You are free to believe in your God but pls take it elsewhere... where you have your kind in multitude... RELIGIOUS SECTION..
Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are free to believe in your God but pls take it elsewhere... where you have your kind in multitude... RELIGIOUS SECTION..
grin grin Laughable. You overestimate yourself really. What are you again It's too early in the morning. Last time I checked, you have zero stake on NL. So, this is where I draw the curtain on this back and forth. You can keep ranting though, you just won't be getting a reply no more.

May achiever be found in one piece in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by dangermouse(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2022
may he be found soonest, hale and hearty¡ in Jesus name amen!
Re: Former NANS Ondo Chairman Declared Missing (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What a fool!!!
You literally woke up very early in this morning to type this shit undecided undecided
Joblessness enh

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Pastors Prefer Their Native Language While Ministering? / Cl / What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.