Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school (385 Views)

Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school by RaymondHarmony: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2022
What will you do if a teacher do this to your only child in the name of “School Discipline” ?

Re: What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school by bewla(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2022
This can be
Re: What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school by Jennyclay(f): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2022
How can someone beat an innocent child like this undecided. Infact the monster that beat this innocent girl should be thrown inside the lion's den. Let the him/her go fight with the lions since he/she has strength.

Listen, No teacher should try this nonsense with my child because Me I'm not well oo!!
Re: What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school by Abfinest007(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Maybe that teacher is my ex that why she wants to kee her 4 me
Re: What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Haa olorun mi,eee go tough ooo.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school by Haakeem(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
How can someone beat an innocent child like this undecided. Infact the monster that beat this innocent girl should be thrown inside the lion's den. Let the him/her go fight with the lions since he/she has strength.

Listen, No teacher should try this nonsense with my child because Me I'm not well oo!!
Stop vibrating, this is a fake story or a postulation.
Re: What Will You Do If A Teacher Do This To Your Only Child In The Name Of “school by thesicilian: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Whether the child is innocent or not, that muthafuka teacher needs to be arrested asap. And beaten black and blue by thugs if released before time.

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales!!! / "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady / All You Need To Know About "The 10 Dollars Family And Friends Network"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.