Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements (82220 Views)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by AmazingELixir: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2022
undecided

What a joke... a colossal failure telling people how to vote or who to accept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Jedi0101(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Someone who will sustain the good things Buhari has done...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by 9iceprince(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2022
CocaineLord:
If not for greed,what is Tinubu looking for in Aso rock?

*Ex Senator

*2 term Governor of Lagos

*APC National leader

*Probably the most powerful and influential Lagosian to ever live

Why can't he support a southerner for the presidency and be a Godfather? Must you be president?

Only a fool would believe buhari would support Tinubu for president.

And please, Osinbajo is not Buhari's consensus candidate...I can bet my life savings... Y'all think the north would allow a Yoruba man to be president again after being vice president for 8 years?

Hmmm

Interesting days ahead
Thank God you have no Savings, Atiku was a VP higher than being a Governor yet it’s Tinubu matter you wanna die on top, Bet your life instead of your Life Savings,,,,Sniper go sell wella after APC primary election
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Henz81: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Below are the characteristics President Buhari listed that the APC consensus candidate must possess and the candidates that possess them.

Any candidate that possesses all the characteristics is likely the chosen one.

(https://www.nairaland.com/7155269/buhari-lists-characteristics-apc-consensus)

The candidate must be:

1. Somebody acceptable to Nigerians. Somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted. In other words, he must be acceptable in the North East, North West, North Central, South East, South West and South South.

Candidates that meet this requirement are:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.
iv. Goodluck Jonathan. (If he's contesting)

2. Somebody who understands what APC is all about.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

3. Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.

The shining light of Buhari's administration comes from the transportation ministry. So who can sustain "it" better if not the head of the ministry?

Candidate that meets this requirement is:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

None of these candidates can defeat Atiku. North can continue to rule Nigeria until southerners begin to have sense. I'm out of here
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Yankee101: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Propaganda don start
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Owologbo(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Below are the characteristics President Buhari listed that the APC consensus candidate must possess and the candidates that possess them.

The candidate must be:

1. Somebody acceptable to Nigerians. Somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted. In other words, he must be acceptable in the North East, North West, North Central, South East, South West and South South.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

3. Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.

The shining light of Buhari's administration comes from the transportation ministry. So who can sustain "it" better if not the head of the ministry?

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

People should stop insinuating.
He can actually give it to anyone (Tinubu, Osinanjo, Ameachi etc).
what I'm sure of is that, if he gives it to a southern, expect the north to rally around their own irrespective of party.
So he can actually gives it to tinubu to save face and to make him believe he's standing with whatever agreement they have together. But expect the north to abandon any southern candidate at the main election for one of their own.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Pootle: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2022
foolish write up. with all the problem in nigeria na jus 3 criteria to met to be president. even SUG presido 3 criteria too small
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by OlawaleBammie: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2022
WonderManly:
You see them now
Person wey do this cartoon dey ment, hin dey mad grin

Pepper don hack me for head grin
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by funshint(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari will rather die than give power to SE/SS.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Jollylolly(f): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2022
PYO to the world...The next President of Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by emmykk(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Somebody who can retain the Presidency for APC.

1. Tinubu

Na only Tinubu fit beat Atiku. Any other person especially those wey be featherweight for dia own states like Amaechi and PYO na defeat from Atiku

No southern can beat Atiku know this and have peace.
Ameachi can win river state if given the mandate so stop that trash
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by dannex4adx(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Freezyhot:

SAY NO TO DRUGS

You're a good person. The guy wants obi to enter so that he will be importing drugs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Heffalump(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Sentiments aside, I believe in only two candidates: PYO and Amaechi. I can narrow it down to only one, because one only must qualify. That person is Pastor Yemi Osibanjo, aka PYO.

If Nigeria must rediscover itself and trace the path of progress, peace, and development, they should vote any of these two and we'll all overcome the evil days of Buhari's 8 years reign.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by emmykk(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Emerald04:
If any of my favorites turns out to be buhari’s candidate also. I swear I’m done with the person.

Which better legacy buhari get for nigeria wey e wan continue? Buhari na failure, safe to say whomsoever he endorsed is likely a failure like him. Birds of same feather flocks together. Failure + failure no fit ever birth sucesss.

The railway system and second Nigeria bridge
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by okefranci: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
The only acceptable candidate is OSINBAJO and no other person
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by ufuosman(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
After primary many people go cold
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by WonderManly(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Person wey do this cartoon dey ment, hin dey mad grin

Pepper don hack me for head grin
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Johnchrix(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2022
This Osibande, I don't just understand" You said your gray hairs increased as u entered Aso Rock, but why are u still Contesting Go home.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by WonderManly(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Jeffyblaq:

Best Cartoon pic of the season..
Lol
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by WonderManly(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
so you mean PDP standing 11 and bench don dey kampe but APC still dey fight themselves for captain band grin na wa ooooooo
Abi now... grin angry grin
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by mannobi(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Mumu analyst. Amaechi my foot.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

The candidate must be:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

LOL you just came up with your own list out of the blues... You must be high on some cheap drug. Amechi ko, Chinedu ni grin
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Gozac: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Baring any unforeseen circumstance Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains PMB'S candidate that meets all these criteria
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by joskab4sure: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
This has already showing that , Buhari has been single handedly and systematically return the power to the northerners.Because I did not see all this qualities from Ameachi except the last one . The person that will continue his bad work he has done. Ameachi that cannot delivered his ward during last general election. Automatically, PDP And Atiku will get the power back as a compensation of his Why this northerners are so heartless and so desperate of power. We southerners
Please let us wake up and march on for freedom . Enough is enough. Let join hand together and say no to tribalistic government. Let us forget the parties, religions and tribes. See how they United and systematically picked there consensus candidate and baba buhari want to perfect their planned work.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by holafloyd(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

(https://www.nairaland.com/7155269/buhari-lists-characteristics-apc-consensus
The candidate must be:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

If na transportation kuku put MC Oluomo na. bunch of useless leaders. #enikure

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Gozac: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2022
ebute3:

LOL you just came up with your own list out of the blues... You must be high on some cheap drug. Amechi ko, Chinedu ni grin
By Tuesday everything go clear for eye
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by TenQ: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

The candidate must be:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

In other words Rotimi Amaechi.

It's a lost battle!
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Olabode211: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Time for jagajaga to hang himself..R.I.P in advance
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by AgentNnamdi: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2022
WonderManly:
You see them now
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by tunapawizzy: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2022
welll scheme all u want ...anyone but the man that will make MC Oluomo chairman of NPA is okay
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Lepon02: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2022
APC will fail inshaa Allah.

If you are a supporter, you will also fail woefully in all you do!

Enikuuuure collectively. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by mindengrave(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Invariably the OP has come to campaign for Amaechi. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.