Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Should I Continue With This Olukwu? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Olukwu? (2182 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by babseg(m): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2011
Ur user name sef resembles carpenter name. Kazeemimu! grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by Mynd44: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^
That was harsh
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by msakhere(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2011
;Dim laughing out so loud in my office and people are wondering
dearie, dat girl is a serious KOLOMENTAL case study, saving your name as CARPENTER?
thats just d height of insult. abeg, give her RED CARD, she just doesnt love or respect you,
i can imagine how she discuss about you with her friends, kai enough jest making.
let ur revenge on her not become front page on DAILY SUN shaa. easy man, God will give u a
better babe and plz dont have bad notion about girls b4 u go on breaking innocent hearts, INULA?? wink
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2011
kokoye:

lol

what's wrong with saving your name with 'carpenter' now . . se no be you dey help arrage and reaarange her bed ni??

no be you dey hammer . . .no be you dey sandpaper the rough edges

grin
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by Andrew3(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2011
hmm all nairalanders are dsame
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by qualified(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
kasiem:

I dont want to leave that gurl without impregnating her.

winkno wonder she saved ur name with carpenter, u just spoke like one! 'dummy' would ve been better cool
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^
How about BABOON
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by BABE3: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
Mynd_44:

It is a higher level of "NACKING"

hahahaha---thanks.
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by shooze: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
Maybe your bedroom skills dry like wood
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
BABE!:

hahahaha---thanks.

You're welcome. Now can I nack you AKPAKO
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by Talkyaown: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
Guy, you really need to show this babe. I hope you didn't give yourself out when you saw the name i.e confronted her etc. Relax, hit her well, stop recharging her phone, inshort seize al financial assistance you render to her. That's insult of the highest order, I feel for you men.
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by Ivynwa(f): 2:19am On Jul 22, 2011
We heard you dude.
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by kasiem(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
Jeez, nothing do una. I was just trying to arouse some comic reactions with the topic. Cheers!
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by sollykate(f): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
FUNNY!!!
Re: Should I Continue With This Olukwu? by kasiem(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
^
pay me naaa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

**why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? / (Pic).Norwegian Man gets 1million Facebook Likes So Crush Will Sleep With Him. / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.