Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship (3168 Views)

What Girls Need In A Reletionship (pix) / Who Cheat Most In A Reletionship / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by PlaYaJones: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga u know am nt ghanian am a nigerian.stop spitting rubbish 4rm wat u call ur mouth.i wnt ever respect u since u cant respect urself and me
FAKE LONDONER.MR NO OOOFENCSEgrin

angry
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by pansophist(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2022
Inequality. I hate it with passion. Meet me half way abeg, I no come life come carry your weight and my weight alone. Lets make our life easier. So contribute equally, and it shall be well with us grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2022
pansophist:
Inequality. I hate it with passion. Meet me half way abeg, I no come life come carry your weight and my weight alone. Lets make our life easier. So contribute equally, and it shall be well with us grin

But, you already commented on page 1 about this na. We don hear, aka chewing gum.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by pansophist(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, you already commented on page 1 about this na. We don hear, aka chewing gum.

This babe just de give me close marking. Wetin na? I offend you ni? Abi you see me for your dream de pursue you with cutlas? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

lol
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Joy69:

Thanks but no thanks �
hmm

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetvie:

See u
Money na small matter bruh
How much I want spend
Just that the stress,going on a date n it a must u call n other stuff... M alws busy which time did i av to be calling someone up n down grin
Oya nah show, make we Rizzon smfng together... You go enjoy am wink
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Sweetvie: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferkaholic:

Oya nah show, make we Rizzon smfng together... You go enjoy am wink
grin grin grin
I don show
Wetin we want reason grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by RichProminent(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga u know am nt ghanian am a nigerian.stop spitting rubbish 4rm wat u call ur mouth.i wnt ever respect u since u cant respect urself and me
FAKE LONDONER.MR NO OOOFENCSEgrin
See who you are flirting with.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Beautygoddesss: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
See who you are flirting with.
oga afa
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by RichProminent(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga afa
Not good
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Beautygoddesss: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Not good
na u no
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin
I don show
Wetin we want reason grin
cheesy cheesy friendship ni jare... You no go need dey call me upandan and vice versa.. you game? wink
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Jessica57(f): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
[/color][color=#006600]
toujurs:
Ashawo, It's like all edo girls are into hook up, tueh a disgrace, their men are into internet fraud, their women are ashawo.

That’s very harsh you know… stop insulting Edo people… nobody is a saint. If you have any issue with an Edo person sort it out with the person already n stop generalizing…. Is Everyone from your state a saint

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Sweetvie: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferkaholic:

cheesy cheesy friendship ni jare... You no go need dey call me upandan and vice versa.. you game? wink
No game bruh
Lemme dey my dey o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetvie:
Relationship itself... It's damn stressful grin

With the wrong person
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetvie:

No game bruh
Lemme dey my dey o grin grin grin
Ahan.. don't breaks local man's heart nah .. drop off your digit on another thread jare. wink
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferkaholic:

Ahan.. don't breaks local man's heart nah .. drop off your digit on another thread jare. wink
Lol see dem

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by pansophist(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Me, I hate stingy men.

A man that isn't thoughtful and expects me to always ask and ask him, he is jonzing. A man that doesn't know his responsibilities. A man that's not generous to me, see just jump and pass.

I hate dirty men. Smelling boxers. Unshaved private parts. Smelling dick. STDs infested dick. Stinky mouth. Baba, gettat.

A man that cannot perform in bed. What then is your usefulness? 2 minutes men? Can't lick me from head to toe, abeg jump and pass. If you can't last 30 minutes or more, abeg avoid me. I no be your sister.

Lastly, and I will repeat, I hate stingy men. Men that are always calculating 24/7. On top wetin na? Spend this money like Cubana. Always hoarding cash. I can't deal, abeg.

Oh Lord my God, may women that think like this never cross my path, and the path of other good men out there. Women that hide under the "a man must provide" slogan to be a liability, instead of a supportive wive as ordained by you.

Please lord, shield thy son from monkey-branchers. Confused women who branch from one ideology to the other. Against your teachings, these women expect your sons to be accountable as a provider, but not unto themselves to be virgins and virtuous. They are feminists today, a Christian in the next hour. These chameleon tactics might be difficult for lots of good men to spot, but you promise to be there for us oh lord.

No matter how they pretend and package themselves, please expose them quickly before things get serious. For what shall it profit a man to serve you and lose it all in the hands of a Jezebelous woman? As we go through the difficulties of life, may we not end up with a woman that will make staying at a bar more attractive than our home. For these, I pray, in Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you, lord.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
I hate girls turning me to the IMF, Thinking I'm a philanthropist, that I run a daycare for orphans

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Lol see dem
Make I shoot my shot nah broski grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Cousin9999: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dysfunctional thinking and behavior.

ETA: "Hate" is a strong word. I simply won't allow it.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
pansophist:

Oh lord my God, may women that think like this never cross my path, and the path of other good men out there. Women that hide under "its your responsibility as a man" slogan to be a liability instead of a supportive wive as ordained by you.

Please lord, shield thy son from monkey-branchers. Confused women that branches from one ideology to the other. They hold the son of man to be accountable as a provider, but not themselves to be virgins and virtous. They are feminist today, a Christian in the next hour. This chameleon tactics might be difficult for lots of good men to spot, but you promise to be there for us.

No matter how they pretend and package themselves, please expose them quickly before things get serious. As we go through the difficulties of life, may we not end up with a woman that will make sleeping at a bar more attractive than our home. These I pray, in Jesus name. Amen.

Lol. Be wasting your time. Just stay single.

Your little minions don like your post. Nanzense.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by bennyflipy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
pansophist:

Oh lord my God, may women that think like this never cross my path, and the path of other good men out there. Women that hide under "its your responsibility as a man" slogan to be a liability instead of a supportive wive as ordained by you.

Please lord, shield thy son from monkey-branchers. Confused women that branches from one ideology to the other. They hold the son of man to be accountable as a provider, but not themselves to be virgins and virtous. They are feminist today, a Christian in the next hour. This chameleon tactics might be difficult for lots of good men to spot, but you promise to be there for us.

No matter how they pretend and package themselves, please expose them quickly before things get serious. As we go through the difficulties of life, may we not end up with a woman that will make sleeping at a bar more attractive than our home. These I pray, in Jesus name. Amen.
Amennnnnn

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by kaeycea(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol. Be wasting your time. Just stay single.

Your little minions don like your post. Nanzense. [/quote]
Why call people names for liking a post you brainless nematode
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Newusername(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2022
pansophist:

Amen.
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Sweetvie: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

With the wrong person
smile...
If you're with the wrong person, forget it... It's worst
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
smile...
If you're with the wrong person, forget it... It's worst

Absolutely and the most times, such folks don't admit thier mistakes, it's always the other person with the issues and not them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Sweetvie: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Absolutely and the most times, such folks don't admit thier mistakes, it's always the other person with the issues and not them.
Like seriously bruh
They never gonna admit they are at fault
That's y i do say relationship stress is from another planet
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
Like seriously bruh
They never gonna admit they are at fault
That's y i do say relationship stress is from another planet

Lols, if lovers would put the other person's interest first, before theirs as it ought to, I guess crisis will be minimal.

The principal problems in my estimation remains self interest and the initial intentions before the relationship began

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Nonyjacuzie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP!

THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP WELL WELL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
u no go ashawo house today?
Re: What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship by Sweetvie: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, if lovers would put the other person's interest first, before theirs as it ought to, I guess crisis will be minimal.

The principal problems in my estimation remains self interest and the initial intentions before the relationship began
Smile... You've say it all grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why This Old Man Is Going To Win Tomorrow [PICS] / True Life Story Please Try To Avoid Divorce.. / Turning Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.