Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,897 members, 7,848,615 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

No Feminists In A Foxhole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Feminists In A Foxhole (209 Views)

Some Nigerian Or Nairaland Feminists Are No Feminists. / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Feminism can only exist in times of peace and plenty. In other words, when all of the back breaking, heavy lifting, life risking work has been done by men and the work environment is comfortable and carpeted with air conditioning

(sexist though it may be) or qualifications have been lowered in order to facilitate a large quota of undeserving females’ easy entry into professions men had to gain entry into by proving themselves worthy - feminism flourishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2022
In times of peace and prosperity women make endless demands while denouncing and denigrating men.

They question male usefulness and wonder if they are really a necessary component in our modern world where buttons are pushed, remote controls pointed, laptops flipped open revealing all you need to see and know.

Mobile phones are deemed more valuable and indispensable than anyone with a penis.
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Feminists preach loudly and incessantly the mantra- women are not simply the equal of men, they are their moral and physical superior.

We recall the line about Ginger Rogers doing everything Astaire did in high heels!

We watch women beating up large brutish men in cop shows, spy films and superhero flicks. Girls and women appear in every advertisement outdoing the men in fields men once dominated.

Girls kick footballs, fight fires, arrest criminals without male assistance. Army and airforce recruitment advertisements feature women in almost every scene.
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Men are depicted as brutish, stupid, clumsy and violent in films and ads. Boys are presented as the only children who bully and abuse their male and female peers.

None of this propaganda represents the real world.

All women know this- even the most rabid feminist. But it matters not, for men support and promote this charade.

If there is no-one with the courage of the boy who saw the naked emperor’s bare arse and declared the King was naked, what does it matter?
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2022
The lie lives on. Perhaps the next generation of boys raised on this relentless diet of deceit will come to believe it is true in spite of their daily experiences in the real world.

Bill Burr, the American comedian did a routine a few years ago when he pinpointed the utter hypocrisy of the cake and eat it brigade known as feminists.
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2022
He suggested that the most virulent man hating feminist with her head shaved would twirl her remaining stands of hair and put on her cutest helpless face if she was standing on the deck of the Titanic and unashamedly play the little damsel in distress.

He was right.
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2022
What prompted this little essay?

Russia invaded the Ukraine this week.

An edict was declared today. No man between the ages of 18 and 60 can leave the country. Martial law has been declared.

I assume any male caught attempting to escape the death and destruction will be arrested. Perhaps he will face a firing squad.

1 Like

Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
I’ve no doubt there are many feminists in Ukraine.

Where are the angry protests? Such a blatant insult cannot be tolerated. Surely women are incensed by the implications of this edict! Have women not been kicking male arse for decades on our screens?

Are women not capable of doing what any man can do? In this day and age of pulling triggers and pushing buttons to fire missiles and drop bombs, a feminine finger could wreak as much havoc as a masculine one.

1 Like

Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2022
But there have been no protests since this overtly sexist proclamation. Yet again, even in our modern world of gender equality, it is men and boys who will do the fighting and dying and men and boys who will also be blamed for all the fighting and dying.

I noted this article which explained that Ukraine was expecting women to register for military conscription due to the growing threat from Russia, yet despite the feisty rhetoric in this piece, nothing has changed.

1 Like

Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by ScienceStudents: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Same.opinion I shared with my peers the3 other day

I got ostracized. Since then I just keep such talk to myself
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Emma2Seconds: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
cry
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice one OP....
Good point you stated up there...

It's fact that modern day Feminism is TRASH undecided... And truth is, every modern day Feminist either has daddy issues or they have been hurt by a man in times past, thus their "misandric" tendencies undecided...

I've never met any Feminist who came from a balanced home with a sound masculine figure in it, NEVER! And once there's a lack of a sound masculine figure in their lives, they tend to see all men in the same way as their weak father's/brothers/uncles undecided....

What modern day Feminist needs is our pity and sincere prayers, that God should heal them and deliver them from this madness undecided....
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
I said this before in a thread, Feminism has caused more harm than good to modern women undecided...

Theres a video going on online, showing a woman being assaulted by a man in a train filled with men and women. And guess what? those men did absolutely nothing!!!! ((Even our Feminist were also silent, as expected grin... Those guys are all barks and no bite undecided...))

You know why no man interfered?
Because it is foolishness to risk your safety for a gender that sees you as "trash and useless" undecided.... Growing up in the 1990's, them no born that guy well to assault a woman like that, he will collect. Infact, the men wouldn't even hear the guys side of the story, once they see him manhandling a woman, they'll treat his Bleep up immediately undecided....

But now, it's a different ball game entirely...
This is just a tiny fraction of what's to come in the bear future as a consequence of this madness, I bet you, in the near future, a woman will be raped in public and no man will interfer, just watch and see....
Re: No Feminists In A Foxhole by Nonexisting: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
If what happened in Ukraine hasn't taught you anything about yeye feminism, then nothing ever will. The foolish daughters of Jezebel suddenly remembered they were weaker sex and were fleeing in droves whereas men were picking up arms. They only remember feminism in times of peace and plenty. I only pity simps who fall for their gimmicks and manipulations.

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply / Sad As Couple Die In Car Acc!dent While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding / What A Bad DAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.