Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage (21244 Views)

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by ChoCho54(f): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
faaz24:
Event: APC Presidential primary

Venue: Eagle square Abuja

Date: 6/7 June 2022

Likely Outcome: VAWULENCE grin
That's in order.

Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by ChoCho54(f): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
The much awaited implosion would be televised.

Interesting days ahead.
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by ThePlugg(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Does anyone with such attributes exist in APC?
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by gerizzim: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lawan is stylishly accepting the fact that he is not going go get the ticket. But delegates should choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by maasoap(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol. Any Nigerian politician without a baggage should raise his hand? Not even Lawal himself
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by thatigboman1: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
RewardsNaija:
shocked shocked

Who be the asprirant biko
tinubu
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by PeterObi4LP: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Don't trade your vote for few naira note and one week parliative.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi from consumption to production.
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Millimann: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
sonature1:

The plural of baggage is baggage

I think I'm right and you're wrong sir.

Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Millimann: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
saintkel:
except Peter Obi

Obi is not in APC
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by asobo1: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
We are no longer over 200 million people but #215,763,437 . Jonxing politicians
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Mickykarim: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
WHAT IS A BAGGAGE, HE NEEDS TO DEFINE IT?

Having failed to define it and without an inkling about the nature composition components and make up of a baggage, amounts to nonsensical spout as outpost of a DESPERADO.

I CAN POINT AT HIS FAUX PAS FOR A BAGGAGE OF HIS CHARACTER.

He should try and recall since it appears he has now suddenly developed a porous brain that he and his colleagues in the legislative chambers came out recently with a photograph of a leading candidate, precisely ABAT. Where they told us about their unalloyed and unwavering support his candidature for the presidency.

AFTER SUCH PUBLIC DISPLAY OF ALIGNMENT, TO NOW EXPRESS A VOLTE FACE AND RECANT ON AN AFFIRMED VOW IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE TREACHERY OF A MAN AND SHOULD SERVE A NOTE OF WARNING TO SERIOUS CONCERNED THINKERS. INCLUDING, THE UNSTABLE CHARACTERISTIC OF A TRAITOR.

Our choice stares at us as warning against placing our collective destiny in the hands of WAVERING CHANGING characters, shifters who manifests endemic UNSTABLE nature. human Chameleons and opportunist political harlots who changes by the second.

Ahmed Lawan IS A CONTAINER OF ALL THE COMBINED VICES AND FLAWS OF ANY HUMAN AND AS A POLITICIAN, NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND WITHOUT PRINCIPLE.

WITH THE ABOVE, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMPARE THE CONTAINER WITH THE BAGGAGE.

This reduced fellow cannot and should not lecture us about baggage.
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by FireUpNow(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Does Tinubu comes with any baggage? I am not in anyway shaking any table please, all I did was just to ask a simple question.
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Mickykarim: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
The answer would be, what baggage?
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by crackhouse(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
The worst is that all of these people don't believe they are the problem of this country so who's now the problem?
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Johncuppa(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
faaz24:
Event: APC Presidential primary

Venue: Eagle square Abuja

Date: 6/7 June 2022

Likely Outcome: VAWULENCE grin
The vawuoence is real
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by BafanaBafana: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Na Lawan get the worst baggage followed by Osinbajo
Wetin be Osibanjo baggage
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by itsene: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is uncalled for.
Buhari and his disciples had eroded Nigeria's nationalism. So sad the nation had to endure his presidency.
Lazy people are clamouring for a successor or an anointed instead of simple endorsement.
Now we know why they were vehemently opposed to direct primaries.
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Skyehigher1: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari that we never collect money from what is the good things buhari did for Nigeria except abject poverty and higher inflation
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
NIGERIA DOESN'T NEED A RUBBER STAMP FIGURE HEAD..
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Sonn(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
They don't want TINUBU to win but he is more like a bone hanging on their throat, they don't have choice, i just wish, hope and pray he TINUBU does not see the light of victory come 2023...
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Tzar(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lawan wey hin baggage go full Dangote trailer?
My Rubber Stamp Senate President. You will be remembered for callously sinking Nigeria into the biggest debt and financial crises in her history!
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Oracleforce: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Everybody against Tinubu

Tinubu should leave the political atmosphere to people that really mean well for the country...

If Tinubu percentage is not in Lagos state Revenue, Lagos State could have been more developed than what it is right now...

The man "Tinubu wants to expand his empire to all regions in the country...God forbid...

As a Yoruba Boy, if the only choice provided is Tinubu, I will rather stay in my house and be playing games or watching films than disturb myself with PVC...but I don't get my PVC...

1 Like

Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Oracleforce: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
FireUpNow:
Does Tinubu comes with any baggage? I am not in anyway shaking any table please, all I did was just to ask a simple question.

....to respond to your question, go and listen to some of the interviews bode George did about atrocities of Tinubu in Lagos State

some of them are still on YouTube...
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by olufadeke86267: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
As it stands, we are to appeal more to delegates to chose better leaders than the electorates. Unfortunately, these guys have been bought.As it stands, we are to appeal more to delegates to chose better leaders than the electorates. Unfortunately, these guys have been bought....
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
aumeehn:
Atiku Abubakar all the way.

APC are bunch of evil and wicked set of Politicians. Look at what Buhari has done to Nigeria in less than 8 years. And I assure you all the APC candidates will be worse than Buhari.

You sound like a child who does not know that Atiku spent billions of naira in bribing delegates. Same thing he did last election.
The only mature thing you said is that any apc president will be worse that buhari. What is the difference btw Atiku who has been jumping from apc to pdp to apc to pdp?
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by micmond: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lawan is simply telling the delegates not to elect any APC candidates because they're all full of baggages most especially that brown teeth guy.
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by Kaiser20: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Everybody against Tinubu
The thing tire me oh. Is Tinubu the most corrupt politician ?
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by patrickcollins: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Richardonald:
Ahmad Lawan the rubber stamp senate president
The worst candidate in APC, man has no mind of his
Re: Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage by FlordFlorez(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
The hand writing is very clear! Tulubu as been rejected!! The senate president has also stylishly tell us he isn't contesting.

He will step down for his candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Heart Is Not With Tinubu By Casmir Igbokwe / Ganduje Sacks Muazu Magaji, NNPC Project Director, Weeks After Praising Taliban / LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.