Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Obi Can Win This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Can Win This Election (957 Views)

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi Can Win This Election by Gbogbowa: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
if obi pick running mate from middle belt then he can win this election,if you trully desire a better nigeria then obi is the way,obi will bring obituary to bad leadership and corruption

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by uthlaw: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
He will not 2million votes!

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Stop dreaming. Obi can't win this election with Igbo votes alone because Igbos don't even vote in elections. I'm Igbo and I don't even have PVC. So how will obi win ?

4 Likes

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by foryourmind: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Stop dreaming. Obi can't win this election with Igbo votes alone because Igbos don't even vote in elections. I'm Igbo and I don't even have PVC. So how will obi win ?
Thanks for your support. I can see you're typing from a place of pain cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by foryourmind: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gbogbowa:
if obi pick running mate from middle belt then he can win this election,if you trully desire a better nigeria then obi is the way,obi will bring obituary to bad leadership and corruption
That would be an overkill. The Middle belt is already in the bag. All the Middlebelt people I know are voting Peter Obi. Also most Southerners are voting for him. The North seems Middlebelt as Southerners. The Middlebelt also aligns with South due to culture and Christianity.

What he needs is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi from Kano and Northwest. With that he will easily win Kano and grab few states in the Northwest and Northeast. Chike a!
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Donshegxy10(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
You can not win nigerian presidential election in less than a year, you need years of preparation and enlightening the public.

4 Likes

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by foryourmind: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Donshegxy10:
You can not win nigerian presidential election in less than a year, you need years of preparation and enlightening the public.
Yeah, when he wins it you will come and highlight this nonsense as why he shouldn't be sworn in.

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I don't even know why these people are just hyping obi, their actions sef is making people to start hating obi. The only way obi can win is if the candidate of pdp and apc dies before the elections and even at that other parties have better and more solid candidates than obi as the party flag bearers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by foryourmind: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
onatisi:

I don't even know why these people are just hyping obi, their actions sef is making people to start hating obi. The only way obi can win is if the candidate of pdp and apc dies before the elections and even at that other parties have better and more solid candidates than obi as the party flag bearers
Thanks for your support. Your umbilical cord are tied to PDP and APC.

What party have you been voting before APC and PDP?

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Donshegxy10(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
foryourmind:

Yeah, when he wins it you will come and highlight this nonsense as why he shouldn't be sworn in.

If he win, I will be so glad, but the truth is that it will be extremely difficult.

People like you will never accept the truth, those who will vote are not on social media.

Go to any community market in the south west or north west and ask them if they know anyone by the name Peter obi.

You think everyone who criticize your candidate is against him, why do you easily forget what it takes to bring APC into power.

If obi get 5 million votes, I will give you 100k.

Write it down.

I told people on this platform that obi can not make top 3 in the PDP primary, I was vindicated because he saw the handwriting and he ran away.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by foryourmind: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Donshegxy10:

If he win, I will be so glad, but the truth is that it will be extremely difficult.

People like you will never accept the truth, those who will vote are not on social media.

Go to any community market in the south west or north west and ask them if they know anyone by the name Peter obi.

You think everyone who criticize your candidate is against him, why do you easily forget what it takes to bring APC into power.

If obi get 5 million votes, I will give you 100k.

Write it down.

I told people on this platform that obi can not make top 3 in the PDP primary, I was vindicated because he saw the handwriting and he ran away.
OK.

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by SarkinYarki: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
He has no path to Victory
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by blackpanda: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gbogbowa:

so north will vote for east + middle belt
You de dream abi

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by helinues: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Toh
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by mighty2: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
I don't know why these obi pandora's cretins dey hype this unknown and useless bastard called pandora peter obituary, the tiny nyamiri's god can never get up to 200, 000 votes in Yorubaland... Nah only twitter he can become president but for Nigeria the fool will never smell aso rock

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by helinues: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
mighty2:
I don't know why these obi pandora's cretins dey hype this unknown and useless bastard called pandora peter obituary, the tiny nyamiri's god can never get up to 200, 000 votes in Yorubaland... Nah only twitter he can become president but for Nigeria the fool will never smell aso rock

Make una dey calm down. Politics no be fight

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by mighty2: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Make una dey calm down. Politics no be fight
alaye shift joo
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Penguin2: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Speak for yourself anu mpama

I am Igbo and I have PVC.

And so do millions of others.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Donshegxy10(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
onatisi:

Even kwankwaso will get more votes than obi.
Even with PDP it will be difficult for obi to win not to talk about a party that does not have a single person in the national assembly.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Freedom34: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
cool
Gbogbowa:

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Nonexisting: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
uthlaw:
Because you alone have 250million voters card and will decide how much votes people get abi?

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Freedom34: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
U are on point brah, unfortunately very many of ur ppl blv and only want to hear their own 'reality'!

Kenneth4u205:
If u over-drag this issue u risk being labelled 'tilumbu urchin'!
cool
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
if only the people fighting everyone online for peter obi knows the damage they have done to that man political career , they will not pray for someone to do it to them .
by leaving pdp just hours to the primaries , peter obi shot himself in the foot and showed to the political world that he has no character or intergrity , he should at least have withdrrwan but stayed in the party , now it will be very very difficult for any strong political party to give him their presidential ticket in future even if the ticket is zoned to the south east because they will believe he is a man who cant stand by his words ,

secondly the actions of his so called online social media supporters has actually vindicated pdp that peter obi is not a national sellable candidate , he is just an igbo candidate and not even an igbo candidate sef but candidate of some few igbo social media and this will affect him in future , no sensible serious political party in Nigeria will give such a person their presidential ticket even if the south east is given the blank check to choose the president , i expect him to have come out and address people that he is for the whole nation and not for just one tribe .
lets see how far he will go with his labor ticket .
peter obi is a man that cant reasonably work in a political setting , it is very very obvious that a igbo or south eastern man cant win the general elections now , even if the person is the brother of our Lord Jesus , why cant he agree to work as the vice candidate of any other norther candidate , either kwankwanso or atiku ?

Donshegxy10:

Even with PDP it will be difficult for obi to win not to talk about a party that does not have a single person in the national assembly.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by sogodihno: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
It is only useless pigs from the yeast that believe obi pandora can win any election
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Hoelujohn: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
mighty2:
God has shame you
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Hoelujohn: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Donshegxy10:

God has shame you
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Hoelujohn: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
uthlaw:
He tripped it. God has shamed you
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Hoelujohn: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
onatisi:
if only the people fighting everyone online for peter obi knows the damage they have done to that man political career , they will not pray for someone to do it to them .
by leaving pdp just hours to the primaries , peter obi shot himself in the foot and showed to the political world that he has no character or intergrity , he should at least have withdrrwan but stayed in the party , now it will be very very difficult for any strong political party to give him their presidential ticket in future even if the ticket is zoned to the south east because they will believe he is a man who cant stand by his words ,

secondly the actions of his so called online social media supporters has actually vindicated pdp that peter obi is not a national sellable candidate , he is just an igbo candidate and not even an igbo candidate sef but candidate of some few igbo social media and this will affect him in future , no sensible serious political party in Nigeria will give such a person their presidential ticket even if the south east is given the blank check to choose the president , i expect him to have come out and address people that he is for the whole nation and not for just one tribe .
lets see how far he will go with his labor ticket .
peter obi is a man that cant reasonably work in a political setting , it is very very obvious that a igbo or south eastern man cant win the general elections now , even if the person is the brother of our Lord Jesus , why cant he agree to work as the vice candidate of any other norther candidate , either kwankwanso or atiku ?

Can you see that people that you want him to be vice of, he performed better than them. God has shame you
Re: How Obi Can Win This Election by Donshegxy10(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hoelujohn:

God has shame you

Did obi win, abi craze dey worry your head ni.

(1) (Reply)

The True Story Of Ekweremadu's, The Boy, And Daughter Kidney Transplant / Igbo People, Their Attitude To Politics And The Emergence Of Peter Obi / 2023:How Can Lagos And South West Voters Be Protected From Tinubu Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.