Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off (84227 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Brushstrokes20: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yuck undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by descartes400: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is what we call purpur pee! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lightorder:
nonsense! Proud of going naked in the market square.
it you were in her shoes will you kill your self

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Mariangeles(f): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
donaldking10:
dying within, but forming tough lady on the outside.
we know all these scope.

What if she's not dying within?
What if she's truly ok and at peace with the way she is?

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ensamy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can't this nonesense be corrected by surgery ?
Babe that's not you. Something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Mariangeles(f): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
ensamy:
Can't this nonesense be corrected by surgery ?
Babe that's not you. Something is wrong.

What if she dies?
What would you say/type then?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by yomi531(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
I noticed that this potruding navel of a thing is common with igbos and calabar people. E be like say them no sabi do navel wella. Make Una try learn am from Yorubas na or Igalas. Dem sabi am dieee

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by nedekid: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chai, do think I will still have a bonner after seeing that. My gentleman's stick certainly wount be facing France. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
eldervine:
Looks like a mini penis to me

It can look like an elephant's trunk to you for all she cares!

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
When we say give birth in a hospital you wont hear.

This one was born in the bush, they forgot to attend to the cord during delivery.

See her looking like a tranny.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Akharmony: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Alot of rhetoric question is going on in some dudes head like right now. .�� You gerrit? If you don't gerrit forget abourit.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Anyhowman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is two stomach chamber.
In my language we call it two bele
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by henndukwe18: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian TikToker has been praised for proudly showing off her belly button.

TikTok user Chi, who posts under @iam_amakae, regularly shares dance videos wearing crop tops that reveal her protruding navel.

Captions to her video usually encourage body positivity.

In one clip, she wrote: "Body perfect. Love yourself."

In another, she wrote: "Self confidence, the real me."

Her navel has set her apart from other TikTok dancers and helped her rack up over 3 million likes on the platform, with many users praising her.

One said: "Ur beautiful in every way and that navel is the finishing touch of ur beauty."

One said: “the doctor probably didn’t cut her umbilical cord properly when she was first born so it grew like that, the same happened to my cousin.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/nigerian-woman-with-protruding-belly-button-goes-viral-as-she-proudly-shows-it-off.html
belly dick
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by rickleye: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian TikToker has been praised for proudly showing off her belly button.

TikTok user Chi, who posts under @iam_amakae, regularly shares dance videos wearing crop tops that reveal her protruding navel.

Captions to her video usually encourage body positivity.

In one clip, she wrote: "Body perfect. Love yourself."

In another, she wrote: "Self confidence, the real me."

Her navel has set her apart from other TikTok dancers and helped her rack up over 3 million likes on the platform, with many users praising her.

One said: "Ur beautiful in every way and that navel is the finishing touch of ur beauty."

One said: “the doctor probably didn’t cut her umbilical cord properly when she was first born so it grew like that, the same happened to my cousin.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/nigerian-woman-with-protruding-belly-button-goes-viral-as-she-proudly-shows-it-off.html

A simple operation to fix the belly button could have been done while a child.
Not sure this is something to be proud of.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by henndukwe18: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is that a Dick or what? grin
belly dk
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Spirit of ogbanje dey worry this one mbok
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by moneyissweet(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very sexy

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by bonnyhope: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Looks disgusting
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by GistFullGround: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2022

Is this prick?

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Udemzy05: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
E come be like say she get D*ck
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mini diicck
To be honest it’s irritating asf
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by MrBroke(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bitch gat a dick on her stomach grin
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Lightorder: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferrytech:
it you were in her shoes will you kill your self
is it by force to show your unclothedness? To what end ? If we are sane people, is that part of the body supposed to be on the public domain for us to see ?
Should it be on her face, I would have seen with you that she should not kill herself
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Lovelydaisies: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Must she wear revealing clothes?
I hope when she gives birth, it doesn't look worse. Some women with the normal navels ended up with a protruding one. How much more this lady?
I wish her well.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Penywise(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Phaantom22:
Go cut that shit it's awful

Give her money na
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Legendoo: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is this some body positivity rubbish again?
Instead of the werey to remove it surgically, she's using it for clout.
Na one of those girls wey toto for social media.

Disgusting trash.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Zealag(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
She brought it to social media for crowd funding,so she can use the funds for surgery.tired of covering it
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by mrdino(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
The desperate quest for "likes" on social media has made a lot of people do stupid things that they will regret later in the future.

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Malawian(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
This one big pass some guys prick on this NL.
E big pass Chief Priest own. Na only summer money e get. grin grin
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Dearlord(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sorry baby girl, I don't like it
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by thundafire: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
ur real dad
ur real mama
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Alexaonfleek: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is umbilical hernia, she should do a surgery on it...pls it's not normal.
I'm all for body positivity but it'll be really bad if she ends up having a deep injury on her belly button.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haircut Styles For Black Men / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.