Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,595 members, 7,827,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off (84313 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
obinna58:
This kills erection
I swear down bro.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am with her. It may not look like what we are all used to seeing but it is body she has and she should show it off with confidence. undecided

If she can raise money to have it corrected, even good too. undecided
So you mean that thing can be corrected?
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Emeka71(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Umbilical hernia.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Pacyrus(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
I and my twin brother used to have a set of big POMPU at a tender age. But now as adults, Peter's Pompu is totally gone while mine is still visible but not too large. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by uptownemmygee(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wetin be this
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Ebymyk(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Way too big.. Huge turn off...
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by allswellis(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Lol...WTF! Man u sick..
vawulence
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Myahuza: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why does it look like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Arabaincubus: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
That's a raised dicvg
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Sniper101(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Seeing the "beautiful" pictures, I didn't mean to laugh but I just had to laugh grin
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
So you mean that thing can be corrected?
Umbilicoplasty, yes. undecided
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Okbaba: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Naval officer
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Freemasonry: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's am umbilical hernia.
Although it's not life-threatening, it's a huge discomfort and causes occasional stomach ache for most people.
A surgery is the best way to get rid of it.

She has guts showing tho. Most people hide it.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Slimwhyt(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
The truth is dat, diz is an eye sore. Make she cover up abeg! angry
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mtcheeeww...
allswellis:
vawulence
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Cousin9999: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
A belly button isn't supposed to be that size. She may need surgery for a hernia.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by luluman: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
obinna58:
This kills erection
Science or beliefs?
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ImoleNaija: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2022
leocosta:
I bet if this girl is on this NL platform she might commit suicide seeing these comments

I really hope she doesn't come across this thread.

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2022
My sister have it also lot of them have it
So it not a new thing
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Make she cover that disgusting thing abeg

Very disgusting nonsense..
That girl na Idiot..
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by bepositive11: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Make she cover that disgusting thing abeg

Disgusting to you not to her or me. She's amazing for having the courage to accept herself and ignore ignoramuses like you

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by DavidEsq(m): 3:37am On Jun 03, 2022
We down in Urhobo Delta state call it pumpu. The problem was that it wasn't properly treated to dry off when she was a baby, due to lack of experience in her mother, aunts and possibly her grandmother. It was a very common sight in children, while I was growing up in Delta state. We called it pumpu because it looked like a slightly inflated balloon

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by DavidEsq(m): 3:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Pacyrus:
I and my twin brother used to have a set of big POMPU at a tender age. But now as adults, Peter's Pompu is totally gone while mine is still visible but not too large. cry
Exactly! It mostly disappears with age

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Munzy14(m): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

What if she's not dying within?
What if she's truly ok and at peace with the way she is?
Defender anyi.. cheesy grin Jise ike o..

Some things are not for social media..Too many abuse of it..

The most important thing is she being comfortable and ok with how she is made physically and offline, and not the usual online/social media charade.

Again, as usual, some will support her, some will be against her..But, her confidence in herself is the main thing..Ihe ndi ozo ga gbasara zi ri ndi kwu ga okwu.. cheesy grin

I have this friend in my neighbourhood, his wife has this eye defect one of my female relative nwekwara udi anya ahu..We call it anya 4:30 or so..

This guy flaunt his wife 24/7 on his whatsaap...Ha ji umu ano ugbu a, mana they live like ha ka luru taa..And she drives with the eye defect..That lady is just strong I swear and confident.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Dshocker(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Phaantom22:
Go cut that shit it's awful

That is the beginning and the ending of her life,i don't think they can work on it
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Shhhh01(f): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
What kind of person are you sef. That is harsh na. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Stallionhorse:
This one big pass some guys prick on this NL.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Mariangeles(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Defender anyi.. cheesy grin Jise ike o..

Some things are not for social media..Too many abuse of it..

The most important thing is she being comfortable and ok with how she is made physically and offline, and not the usual online/social media charade.

Again, as usual, some will support her, some will be against her..But, her confidence in herself is the main thing..Ihe ndi ozo ga gbasara zi ri ndi kwu ga okwu.. cheesy grin

I have this friend in my neighbourhood, his wife has this eye defect one of my female relative nwekwara udi anya ahu..We call it anya 4:30 or so..

This guy flaunt his wife 24/7 on his whatsaap...Ha ji umu ano ugbu a, mana they live like ha ka luru taa..And she drives with the eye defect..That lady is just strong I swear and confident.

Well, I like how she showed it. cheesy
There must be a reason why she did it.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Munzy14(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, I like how she showed it. cheesy
There must be a reason why she did it.
Some how the negative comments will get under her skin...As a human.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ikorodureporta: 1:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Lesbo
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by v2: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
she need piercing so it can be mistaken for a hand grenade.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Thazard(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
DavidEsq:
We down in Urhobo Delta state call it pumpu. The problem was that it wasn't properly treated to dry off when she was a baby, due to lack of experience in her mother, aunts and possibly her grandmother. It was a very common sight in children, while I was growing up in Delta state. We called it pumpu because it looked like a slightly inflated balloon

Osé migwo

I dey spread good news oh,abeg key into it.

Abi our suffer never do?
We don't too suffer!
All our youths are now fraudsters,our hospital are now money making revenue where patients are billed 1 million plus easily.

How would you pay a million plus when your income isn't up to 80k per months with families to feed.

#WeDonTooSuffer

#UrhoboNation Supports Peter Obi

Area!!

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by 6ixT8: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is that a Dick or what? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / Haircut Styles For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.