Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit (17531 Views)

Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by COOL10(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm happy for him. He deserves to be in a much better club.

3 Likes

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by abobote: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Enemies of progress, this guy was doing well on loan in West Ham, only for Man U to call him back and rewarded him with bench.

Pls, when is Ranaldo leaving. He was the one that disorganize the club

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Probably going to west ham or Newcastle

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by tonididdy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Complete team-overhaul!

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Blake755: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wow this coach mean business
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by zinaunreal(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Useless club. Ronaldo better leave too
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Belial06: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
tuvodadenile:
Ok

Effective Earthing & Lightening protection remains a must to mitigate loses and increase your ROI
with less downtime, check my profile for more information.
Lightening fried my ps5 recently cry
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Kinzo0917(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
obioraeze:
Where to next ?
. Chelsea probably
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by akeeng: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Come to Chelsea
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Jejelit635: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Using Coconut Water To Attract Quick Money, Favour And Opportunity

Every day comes has its blessings. You need to channel and attract your portion of it. And you can only do this with prayers and some tips and I pray as you do, God the creator of the universe will grant your secret prayers.

In this post, we will be looking at how to attract money, favour and opportunities to ourselves using Coconut Water.

Note: you need to make sure you're spiritually clean for this to work for you. If you know you're not, pick one Spiritual Cleansing bath and carry it out before doing this to remove the bad energy on your body to enable it to work for you.

Steps.
Keep reading in our blog with the address in the image below

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Streetmovement(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them don dey go one by one

Over to you Ten Haag

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Angelfrost(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
If United holds on to Maguire, McTominay, Fred, etc, then they are not serious...

United should start afresh!

Stop making useless players feel indispensable by consistently fielding them.

2 Likes

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Blakpot: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Malory:
This guy is overrated

Overrated by whom?

For years now Man United fans have been praying for him to leave.
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by koldej(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
I think we are now ready to do the needful

1.pogba gone
2. Lingard gone
3. Cavani has announced he will be leaving
4. Matic has announced he will be leaving
5. Mata likely leaving too.

Good!
These following players too should start packing their bags
1. Maguire
2. Baily
3. Wan bissaka
4. Telles
I could have added Fred and mctominay, those one fit they play Carling cup shaa
Enough is enough!

3 Likes

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Cmanforall: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Malory:
This guy is overrated
Not when he was in Westham

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
JoshTim:
Lingard, before he left Man U was a flop, he got to west ham and established himself quickly to become one of the top players in premier league. Lingard left westham for man u at the expiration of his loan, and man u succeeded in bringing him low again.
That club has a knack 4 killing a player's shine..

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by pargelenis(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Lingard was destined for the balloon dor. Manchester United have lost two super dancing talents in pogba and lingard
Arsenal won't hesitate to take lingard, they are always salivating over Manchester United and Chelsea Rejects
grin grin
Please, it is no longer socially responsible to be making fun of gunners - it is considered the same as mocking a person’s disability

3 Likes

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by chigoziri2403(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
pargelenis:
grin grin
Please, it is no longer socially responsible to be making fun of gunners - it is considered the same as mocking a person’s disability
My bad
I tender my reserved apologies
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by jojothaiv(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Many more to go.

Maguire would have been the best fit to go follow by Fred and the other deadbeat..

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by Ludakay: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
koldej:
I think we are now ready to do the needful

1.pogba gone
2. Lingard gone
3. Cavani has announced he will be leaving
4. Matic has announced he will be leaving
5. Mata likely leaving too.

Good!
These following players too should start packing their bags
1. Maguire
2. Baily
3. Wan bissaka
4. Telles
I could have added Fred and mctominay, those one fit they play Carling cup shaa
Enough is enough!

Wan bissaka to go ? I prefer him to that useless Dalot
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by NaijaCars4sale: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Best of luck to him
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by splashbaby(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Jesse the mole, the man that mocked Ralph Ragnick and leaked all dressing room issues to the press...so unprofessional
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by splashbaby(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
I will want matter to stay.
Ludakay:

Wan bissaka to go ? I prefer him to that useless Dalot
Re: Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit by RealEzee(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2022
cry Lingard mehnn

The guy try sha

Farewell

When is matic leaving ?

Baily needs more starts sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Egypt Qualifies For 2018 World Cup, The Very First Time In 28 Years! / Oshoala Scores A Hat-Trick As Barcelona Beat Valencia 7 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.