Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction (21190 Views)

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals / Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Mooh247: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Progressiveby:

And this your comment now is without any insult right?

If your mind can't catch the essence of the comment which is to mind ones business and let others communicate their opinions with need to pull their comments down and you only saw insults then that's your mind tricking you to miss my point
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by torqque7(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Manny21:
This is what you will hardly see among the Northerners. Instead of looking for a way to strengthen the Labour Party, the only platform that appears not to have been tainted with Northern hegemonistic tendency, another Easterner is busy dragging it down with avoidable litigation. You will continue to shout North is this North is that, when in actual fact we are the ones not ready to take the bull by the horns.

That is our problem in this country, a lot of Nigerian Christians are very wicked and hateful,instead of supporting each other we would rather fight and tear each other down,it's so irritating that's why you see the northerners have dominated every important position and every federal organisation,because they are united and would employ each other regardless of qualification or not as long as you are one of them then you will be accepted. But our useless Christian colleagues will carry bad belle and be asking of qualifications and would even frustrate you even with your qualifications just like one woman did to my cuz and it was even a Muslim that helped her get the job and told her how her Christian madam was trying to disqualify her from a list of people with just 3 Christians amongst the list just imagine?

Anyway If you have properties in Abuja and you have issues with your documents or need new documents processed then contact us as long as you are legit,then we are your sure plug.07026156197
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by CoolAmbience(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

A man that can't do due diligence before jumping from one party to the other can't rescue Nigeria, just as he didn't rescue Unknown gunmen Anambra (Massob)

I tell dem say Obi no sabi politics, dem say I hate am...

I sidon dey look sha.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Mooh247: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I tell dem say Obi no sabi politics, dem say I hate am...

I sidon dey look sha.

He is a rich guy, the sooner he brings out cash to settle the other faction so that they don't proceed with the court case the better for him

If not eyah!!! Owo wogbo
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Masterito(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Now you think like a fool. Obviously you have a very low IQ. Sorry I can't help you with explanation.
jagorinho:

So supporting Peter Obi will make him rich? Some of you have loosened bolts from your flat skulls.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by LordOfTheGame: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
One of the many tactics to distract a credible candidate but it won't work this time around. Obi is moving ahead ahead to the Aso Villa wether they like it or not.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Xendre22: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

A man that can't do due diligence before jumping from one party to the other can't rescue Nigeria, just as he didn't rescue Unknown gunmen Anambra (Massob)

sometimes not every human is a human
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by AK481(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Devil wants to use calistus

Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Xendre22: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mooh247:

You need to learn to mind your business instead of attacking people's comments about like nuisance,if it doesn't resonate with you then you look away like an adult

Must you Obi Supporters throw insults about like untrained juveniles released on the internet

be reasonable is your comment to avoid insult
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Penguin2: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
fergie001:

It's another APGA situation, they shouldn't give him a farthing.

They have another leadership problem between Abure & Lebeke, that's the main one they should try to settle.

All of them baring fangs because Obi came into the party.

And all these numerous court cases are avenues for opposition to exploit.

I’m not comfortable with it at all.

Peter Obi doesn’t need these distractions.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Mooh247: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xendre22:
be reasonable is your comment to avoid insult

Oh so you intend to insult just about every comments you find unreasonable to you?

Goodluck with that
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
CJ310:
Lol some forces just don’t want this man to contest. God pass them sha

No forces. The guy is politically naive and unwise.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Mooh247: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xendre22:
sometimes not every human is a human

So what are your classification of humans Mr genius
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by garfield1: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
fergie001:

Labour....The Winning Party grin

Am still waiting
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by uksim: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zico5:
If Obi get 2000 votes comes 2023. Call me any name. He can only win on twitter and Nairaland. Even his south East people won't vote him. By the time money change hand then he will know where he belong.

U re still leaving in the past...wake up
Ppl has grownup to understand it’s not about the money,even if Obi no win but he will earn a lot of votes...and the only thing that will make him not to win is because of the corrupt leaders we hv but for the poor mass we will do the right thing by voting integrity
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by BJanta: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by BJanta: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
mycar:
road that leads to greatness is always narrow, nothing good comes easy. he shall overcome

like seriously, you never knew that anything Obi touches becomes gold? Why wasn't the case filed before his entrance? Forget it, that man only wants recognition or the opposition is using him. By the way, it's shameful to think that an unknown gunmen is different from armed robbers and criminals, there's no part of the country we don't have armed criminals and other social vices and You should be intelligent enough to know that, to protect life and properties of every citizens it is the duty of the government . Oh, I forgot that we are already used to providing everything for ourselves after paying taxes in this country,

No wonder he touched Atiku's PDP'S presidential ticket as his running mate in 2019 and the dream died.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by omoharry(f): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
obioraeze:
Obi go hear word this time for leaving pdp… politically dead man
Is that dollar bribing party any better ?I just feel sorry for Ur kind that believe PDP is any better .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Zico5(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
uksim:

U re still leaving in the past...wake up
Ppl has grownup to understand it’s not about the money,even if Obi no win but he will earn a lot of votes...and the only thing that will make him not to win is because of the corrupt leaders we hv but for the poor mass we will do the right thing by voting integrity
You can direct that to Ur Igbo people who prefer to Atiku to Wike because of money inducement. Obi will walk alone mark my words today
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by jagorinho: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Masterito:
Now you think like a fool. Obviously you have a very low IQ. Sorry I can't help you with explanation.
Help yourself first, condemned flat headed sub human. Your lamentations just started.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by omoharry(f): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
mighty2:
Nyamiri's tiny god can only become president of twitter ng, abi he thinks say his region 5% vote that has now been reduced to 3% can take him to aso rock.... Nyamiris make you wake your god from sleep and tell him say nah beerfraud's president sure pass for him ooh
pls get out from this thread . This is not one of those your tribal batching thread where you mastobate over and over again over tribal fighting and occurs on other thread.
Pls get out from this thread if you know you have nothing reasonable to say . .
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by mycar: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
BJanta:

No wonder he touched Atiku's PDP'S presidential ticket as his running mate in 2019 and the dream died.
Only the truth can set us free, know this and know peace
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by ibidapko(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2022
JAWBONE:

There was nothing like 'Unknown Gunmen' in Anambra during Obi's governorship
Sometimes you people should use your sense to comment
Unknown Gunmen is not pegged to a single categorization.
Who killed and dumped the IPOB members in Ezu river during Obi's tenure as governor of Anambra state?
'Unknown' or 'Known' Gunmen?
Governor Obi set up a panel of Inquiry which report never saw the light of day, except for the wishy-washy report by the Anambra state House is assembly.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by PeterObi4LP: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Short U.p
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by SweetiliciousD: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

You need to learn to mind your business instead of attacking people's comments about like nuisance,if it doesn't resonate with you then you look away like an adult

Must you Obi Supporters throw insults about like untrained juveniles released on the internet

You commented like a child actually.

Obi wasn't in saddle during the breakout of unknown gunmen, but Obiano.

How do you expect him to invoke statutory State powers to quell the security challenge outside corridor of power? Is that not childish reasoning?

Just like asking Babangida or Abdulsalami to quell the insurgency in the North now!

Think again!
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by CoolAmbience(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

He is a rich guy, the sooner he brings out cash to settle the other faction so that they don't proceed with the court case the better for him

If not eyah!!! Owo wogbo

Obi....bring cash? You wan kill am?

How then will he sustain the facade that he is 'not rich'?

The man is all lies.....

It is likely to get even more messier for him.

I wish he and his followers all the best though.
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by guru90: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Zico5:
If Obi get 2000 votes comes 2023. Call me any name. He can only win on twitter and Nairaland. Even his south East people won't vote him. By the time money change hand then he will know where he belong.

Who did u think he is the best... Is it Tinubu or Atiku because both are criminals.

Peter Obi is far better than them..... Is it because he is from Igbo land.....

Think Twice....
Re: Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction by Zico5(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2022
guru90:

Who did u think he is the best... Is it Tinubu or Atiku because both are criminals.

Peter Obi is far better than them..... Is it because he is from Igbo land.....

Think Twice....
So Obi is not a criminal. U think internet forget. What of pandora? What about those he used some criminal police in Anambra to kill without justice. No politician is a saint my friend. All of them are criminal. Igbo are not together and that's their problem. They go after money. Peter Obi should go and sit down, he has made a mistake and he can only win on Nairaland and twitter's. The truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Abiola Pictured With Babangida And Mandela / The Economist-How To Make A Hard Currency Crisis Worse By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.