Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week (26820 Views)

APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / 2019: APC ‘Illegal Meeting’ Fails To Hold - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by DLSReigns: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
They may be worse than this but still come out winners. APC isnt the problem. Nigerians are. Until we learn how to vote right, statusquo persist.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by TimmyTen(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Malory:
By this time next week Tinubu will be in SDP

no be lie

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Oshare57: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Malory:
I agree with you completely! Are you a prophet?

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by toujurs: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Antoeni:
I Pray Buhari give Tinubu the special Ambode treatment, history justifies it!
You don't need to say it, why do you think. The party keeps postponing their primaries. He is not willing to give it to tinubu. He feels tinubu is too corrupt

10 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by humberjade: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Miracle2020: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Choose your successor in Lagos,let me chose my own in Abuja. Is that too much to ask?

15 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Defacto4truth: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Malory:
pls let him come to LP we need him there then the sharing formula will be agreed including the middle belt and south south.
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Indispensable85(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
I said this yesterday. It's impossible for the governors to reach an agreement on a candidate. The reason is simple, there are too many interests within their rank. Ayade, Badaru, Yahaya Bello, Fayemi, Umahi are all contesting while the others are split amongst Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi.

If Buhari continues with his hide and seek without mentioning a name, they'll all go to the field and slug it out.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by JubrinElSudan: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
What happened to the man that "brought" ECONET to Nigeria? Isn't it his life ambition ? Shouldn't they give him option of first refusal? wink

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Authoreety:
War in d camp
Northern Governors don tell their southern counterparts sey na Fulani dem want. Aketi and co don dey cry
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari just wanna spoil this party

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by OFFICIAL336: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari do the Lord's work and the South will forgive you.

Jagabandits are free to wait
cry

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by farem: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
omoredia:
Effective today 01/06/22 If u need anything from me, you have to first show me ur PVC.

#supportomoredia4president

Mr Giver of Destiny,
Show us your own PVC fest!

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by OFFICIAL336: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
Buhari just wanna spoil this party
No

He is saving it. If Tinubu can choose his successor, Buhari can also choose his

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Indispensable85(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
toujurs:
You don't need to say it, why do you think. The party keeps postponing their primaries. He is not willing to give it to tinubu. He feels tinubu is too corrupt

No regime has stolen more than this Buhari regime since democracy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by bobby007(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Malory:
just like obi ran to LP even b4 refree blow whistle

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by OFFICIAL336: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Indispensable85:

No regime has stolen more than this Buhari regime since democracy.
Yoruba media has started

grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Indispensable85(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Yoruba media has started

grin

Maybe you're in another planet you would've known what I'm talking about.

Just recently the AGF was in the news for stealing 80billion, NDDC MD for 42billion. In this administration even animals like snake and monkey are stealing money. Dey deceive ursef. Have you not seen Malami children leaving like king of Brunei? With expensive luxurious cars and mansions in Abuja? Kiki Osinbajo owning a mansion of 800million in Abuja, mohammed Buhari crashing a power bike of 80million. Where do they work? Let me stop here for now. Dey deceive ursef there. After his tenure you'll see expose'

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by mema900: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
They don't have a choice than to bend to Buhari's choice

Mere mindset
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by perezeghi: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
festacman:
It would have been better if APC conduct proper primary that reflects the values of democracy. Interestingly, the irony in the Pres. Buhari's reciprocity clause is the following:

The BIG MAN who for years has been determining the political career of other people will have the most crucial point in his political career determined by another person.

I don't know if this is karma or fate.

I sure am most his former acolytes like Banire, Afikoyomi, Ambode, Aregbesola, etc who lost out through his political decisions will be beaming with smiles.

I hope this ambition won't destroy Tinubu like it did to MKO Abiola because Jagaban doesn't look like someone who is ready for any reciprocity bullsh*t.

Tinubu should consider his age and plan for the worst outcome there is. Nevertheless there's no other candidate on the APC platform that can beat Atiku except by chance something extraordinary happens as the elections approach.......
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Obainomilano: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
See this phools. Who send orna message. Wetin Buhari send orna na very simple message. Disqualify Tinubu immediately and bring list of only 3 persons wen him go see if orna dolapo brains don dey work sotey him candidate go dey inside the new list. Orna still dey behave like mugu. Simple message orna no understand
..baba u be genius those guys are dummies
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by kophy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-govs-meeting-deadlocked-as-search-for-consensus-candidate-begins/
All the ploy the way I see it is just against one man, and God knows the best.
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Jejelit635: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Using Coconut Water To Attract Quick Money, Favour And Opportunity

Every day comes has its blessings. You need to channel and attract your portion of it. And you can only do this with prayers and some tips and I pray as you do, God the creator of the universe will grant your secret prayers.

In this post, we will be looking at how to attract money, favour and opportunities to ourselves using Coconut Water.

Note: you need to make sure you're spiritually clean for this to work for you. If you know you're not, pick one Spiritual Cleansing bath and carry it out before doing this to remove the bad energy on your body to enable it to work for you.

Steps.
Keep reading in our blog with the address in the image below

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Nigerialabalaba: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
They don't have a choice than to bend to Buhari's choice
Hahaha....e go shock even Buhari. Dis no be party chairman o. Except e back Tinubu as consensus, e no go work. D apc primaries don show those wey hold APC power now and if u be like pyo wey no get any one from his camp as apc candidates last week, even Buhari no go fit save u.
It is too late now. Na those power brokers wey determine those elected last week go decide apc presidential flagbearer.

Na Adamu-led APC NWC cause am by selling form to every dick tom and harry
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by DKM123: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
APC is one party that is always disorganized. Just like they have disorganized and failed Nigerians. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by drlateef: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
festacman:
I would rather that APC conducts proper primary to reflects the values of democracy.

Interestingly, the irony in the Pres. Buhari's reciprocity clause is the following:
The BIG MAN who for years has been determining the political career of other people will have the most crucial point in his political career determined by another person.

I don't know if this is karma or fate.

I am sure most of his former acolytes like Banire, Afikoyomi, Ambode, Aregbesola, etc who lost out through his political decisions will be beaming with smiles.

I hope this ambition won't destroy Tinubu like it did to MKO Abiola because Jagaban doesn't look like someone who is ready for any reciprocity bullsh*t.

You are dead wrong in your conclusions, because if we talk of reciprocity it favours Tinubu in numerous ways. He brought Buhari in as president and also Oshinbajo. In the law of karma he should be reciprocated. And the other small numbers you mentioned, have you asked what they did before they were removed? What if what they did was wrong? Why did almost all of them go back to beg him? Why is Aregbesola asking Obas to beg Tinubu? Why did he lose in Osun state? Do you think the whole country would love an evil person? Go deep and read stories behind stories.
Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by Obainomilano: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
TimmyTen:
Show of shame… Buhari has no moral right to shop for a successor.
but tifnubu who single handedly removed a sitting puppet governor and replaced him another one is the one that has moral right to refuse consensus....very funny guy you are ...tinubu is buhari pro max...if buhari is a dictator..tinubu is a professor in the art so he will not win

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by kolakolex: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Confusion everywhere

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week by SIMONEKPA7: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
They wan use high BP kill druggie

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness / Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.