Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) (38145 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by youngstrow(m): 4:08am On Jun 02, 2022
I stop bed wetting at d age of 18 when i was about to finished my secondary School,am always like is it the way am gonna be bet wetting when I got married,am always in pain during those days,there is this lady who love me so much I was disvirgin by her,she always wanna sleep over in my room anytime her parents went to night virgil cos I was giving my own personal room,so anytime she made mentioned of sleeping over passing the night in my room I always refused and I always told her that my parents will beat d hell out of me if they discovered or found out about it,these issue happen for several times and I kept telling her d same thing not until one day wey she refused and insisting on crashing the night with me I had no choice to grants nd accept her will I swear that day my eyes see plenty things infact that day was one of the worsted day of my life,cos after entering d rum before sleeping we have a 9ce tym before going to sleep but I refused to closed my eyes till d tym she slept off then I raised up to sit down on my bed for more than 5 good hrs jst because I don't wanna 4ckup she woke up to urinate innd middle of the night and we have another 9ce tym together for the 2nd time after d s*x I also went to the toilet to urinate even though d urinate was not cumin but I forced it to cum and I go back to sit beside her jst because I was afrading of sleeping but unfortunately for me I ain't know how I finally end up sleeping off,suddenly my girl wake me up to show me d mess I have done honestly speaking I don bed wet and dis tym the water was plenty very well that my girl was wet from up to down including myself also I was so embarrassed and I started crying so bitterly but due to her love 4 me made her to promised me she'll never relate d issue to anyone at all and she pet me not to cried again that I feel like commiting suicide at that very moment,dats one of my bitter experience.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Bitecoin: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nigerians should stop giving birth like rats to avoid sharing out your children out to strangers in the name of househelps slaves.

They should equally check the girl for sexual abuse too since husband s the one in charge of bed wetting matters. There maybe more to this severe punishment.

Whoever followed up on this case and rescued this poor helpless child.

May the universe be kind to you and yours !

Let’s start with you, how many siblings do you have?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by kafeii123: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2022
While those in the north are dumping their own kids on the streets who have now become terrorists...bandits..and nuisances...the one in the south are giving out theirs away to organ harvesters....human traffickers...househelp agents and a host of others....in all... you'll see a uniform distribution of unreasonable people.. having kids they know they cannot take good care of...yet going ahead to have them anyways...

Almost got mugged by these miscreants at gwagwalada two weeks ago...

This "children are blessings" narrative need to be stopped....it hasn't done anyone any good
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) by Chosimba: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nigerians should stop giving birth like rats to avoid sharing out your children out to strangers in the name of househelps slaves.

They should equally check the girl for sexual abuse too since husband s the one in charge of bed wetting matters. There maybe more to this severe punishment.

Whoever followed up on this case and rescued this poor helpless child.

May the universe be kind to you and yours !

You've said it all. That is the root of the problem. If people didn't have children they couldn't cater for, no one will see them to abuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) / Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn / NURTW Faction Shatters Man’s Head With Stones in Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.