Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Date Of Birth Issues. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Date Of Birth Issues. (822 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / How Do I Resolve The Wrong Date Of Birth On My Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Of Birth Issues. by johnlaw123(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good evening everyone, please I have some issues, my international passport date of birth is different from my NIN and soon I want to renew it, and NIN is required.

I don't know if I change my NIN details are other details will change when I am doing my passport renewal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date Of Birth Issues. by NzeEj: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=pooozeee post=113391193]

I can help you to correct your Date of Birth on your NIN to correspond with that of your International Passport if you send me your Photograph snapped in white background and with 20k.
Note, It will be difficult for you to correct DoB on your International Passport.[/quot

I want to update my NIN DOB and name. I have two names on NIN slip, while my other documents has three, I want to make the names three. So, also my DOB, I want to have it updated
Re: Date Of Birth Issues. by johnlaw123(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
pooozeee:

I can help you to correct your Date of Birth on your NIN to correspond with that of your International Passport if you send me your Photograph snapped in white background and with 20k.
Note, It will be difficult for you to correct DoB on your International Passport.

I was told is NIN details that they will used to infect the change. Once NIN details are change when I'm doing my renewal it will change too.
Re: Date Of Birth Issues. by boykas(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
johnlaw123:

I was told is NIN details that they will used to infect the change. Once NIN details are change when I'm doing my renewal it will change too.

Sorry boss . I don't understand what you are saying.. am in the same shoes as you...

You mean if I renew my international passport, my NIN DOB will change immediately

Thanks
Re: Date Of Birth Issues. by johnlaw123(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
boykas:

Sorry boss . I don't understand what you are saying.. am in the same shoes as you...

You mean if I renew my international passport, my NIN DOB will change immediately

Thanks
yes that is what I was told oh.
Re: Date Of Birth Issues. by boykas(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
johnlaw123:
yes that is what I was told oh.

Good morning
Have you confirm from anybody about it
Re: Date Of Birth Issues. by johnlaw123(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
boykas:

Good morning
Have you confirm from anybody about it
I spoke with a staff of NIMC, I WAS told if NIN change it will be possible, I pray it works that way.

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials / Learn How To Drive In Nigeria Before Traveling Abroad / 5 Places In The World You Are Not Allowed To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.