Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials (831 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Gre Materials / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Out of my quest to help people, I posted here in travel section both as a thread and in US student visa thread that I have GRE materials and motivation letters for free.So many people contacted me and I sent it to them.

Now I don't have money to go to cafe to send those materials to those who needs it and I don't have my personal laptop.I am only waiting to see if I can get money to send the materials to many emails waiting.

This morning a restricted number called me and threatened me to send those materials or expect the unexpected, I pleaded and the man said he have spoken.Later, he called again and I pleaded with him to be patient but he said he have my number, email and WhatsApp digits, that he'll deal with me.

I willing posted this because I want to help.I helped many people, now that I'm not financially buoyant I'm receiving threats from an unknown person.

Please don't harm me, when I get money I'll send the materials to those of you that are waiting.Please exercise patience.

Thank yo
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Messi1: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Head to the nearest cemetery to dig your grave.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Ketchup908: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Greattestman:
Out of my quest to help people, I posted here in travel section both as a thread and in US student visa thread that I have GRE materials and motivation letters for free.So many people contacted me and I sent it to them.

Now I don't have money to go to cafe to send those materials to those who needs it and I don't have my personal laptop.I am only waiting to see if I can get money to send the materials to many emails waiting.

This morning a restricted number called me and threatened me to send those materials or expect the unexpected, I pleaded and the man said he have spoken.Later, he called again and I pleaded with him to be patient but he said he have my number, email and WhatsApp digits, that he'll deal with me.

I willing posted this because I want to help.I helped many people, now that I'm not financially buoyant I'm receiving threats from an unknown person.

Please don't harm me, when I get money I'll send the materials to those of you that are waiting.Please exercise patience.

Thank yo

Pls i need the materials pathforward9@gmail.com
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ketchup908:

Pls i need the materials pathforward9@gmail.com
I will when the tension of this thread is down.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Greattestman:
I will when the tension of this thread is down.

I don’t understand. Are the materials not soft copies? Is it not to forward them via email?
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nozino:

I don’t understand. Are the materials not soft copies? Is it not to forward them via email?
Read my original post and quote me.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Greattestman:
Read my original post and quote me.

I did. It didn’t make much sense. What do you need money for? Why are you going to a cafe?
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nozino:

I did. It didn’t make much sense. What do you need money for? Why are you going to a cafe?
Maybe because you don't have much sense.Hang on, I will send you the materials.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Greattestman:
Maybe because you don't have much sense.Hang on, I will send you the materials.

Or maybe you’re stylishly begging for money and a laptop.

You’re a low life poverty stricken boy. I have sent hundred of people materials. I have never had any reason to beg for money.

Hold on, someone might take pity on you and send you money, boy!

Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Of all the sob stories and Scams you could think off, is this the best you could come up with?

Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Mizzhelen: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Nozino:
Of all the sob stories and Scams you could think off, is this the best you could come up with?
Don’t mind this boy, he’s just a confused little fellow, I saw his post recently on us visa thread about him being away to write jamb. He’s just begging for money indirectly

Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Mizzhelen:

Don’t mind this boy, he’s just a confused little fellow, I saw his post recently on us visa thread about him being away to write jamb. He’s just begging for money indirectly

Me I was shocked. If you wan scam, won’t you think it through?

Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
What a write up!

Different format to collect money from people deceitfully.

REPENT!

Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Nozino:

Or maybe you’re stylishly begging for money and a laptop.

You’re a low life poverty stricken boy. I have sent hundred of people materials. I have never had any reason to beg for money.

Hold on, someone might take pity on you and send you money, boy!
Then you are here begging me for materials? If you had a little brain you would have known why I opened this thread.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Greattestman:
Then you are here begging me for materials? If you had a little brain you would have known why I opened this thread.

Nobody will buy you a laptop or send you money. I wrote GRE in 2021. I do not need any material you don’t have.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Nozino:

Nobody will buy you a laptop or send you money. I wrote GRE in 2021. I do not need any material you don’t have.
DId I beg for anything? or you are the person who threatened me? Go thru th US Student visa thread and you will understand.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Greattestman:
DId I beg for anything? or you are the person who threatened me? Go thru th US Student visa thread and you will understand.

You’re a scam artist. You nr learn finish.

Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Honestly, this is why Nigeria is so backward.I posted how I was threatened by a strange person and people are accusing me of scam and begging.I regret being a Nigerian.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Firefyta: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Drop you aza Alaye
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Nozino: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Greattestman:
Honestly, this is why Nigeria is so backward.I posted how I was threatened by a strange person and people are accusing me of scam and begging.I regret being a Nigerian.

You’re worst then a begger, you’re a lowlife scam artist.
Re: A Strange Number Threatened Me About GRE Materials by Greattestman: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nozino:

You’re worst then a begger, you’re a lowlife scam artist.
Thank you

Would You Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made / Partly Relocating To Ghana And Need Info / Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland?