Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap (41580 Views)

Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by IPIGMODS: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pathetic.

People just make stupid accusations in this country simply because the vast number of the population is dumb and bias anyway.
In a normal society, most will be asking him for evidence of his accusations but in Nigeria some that want the story to be true by force will just run with the story without asking for any evidence.
If he has evidence to backup his claim then make it public of forever SHUT THE Bleep UP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Angelfrost(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beremx:
the Prelate is not hiding anything. He said it openly that the Nigerian Army is aiding and abetting crime. He’s a living witness to it. We have heard lots of stories how the useless army are protecting the Fulani terrorists especially in the south.

Everyone with a brain knows insecurity and terrorism couldn't have gotten this bad without the accommodation and complicity of security forces!
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by ojun50(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
overdrive:
Possibly that the kidnappers were putting on military uniform.

You are saying rubbish
If you don't know today uniform men are aiding this kidnappers, most of them own cows you see around the Forrest.

Uniform men are one of the major problem of this country

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by LordOfTheGame: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beremx:
the Methodist Bishop isn’t the first to say this neither is he the last. TY Danjuma, a whole retired army general has told Nigerians same revelation. So why should the Bishop be interrogated?

Because he is Igbo therefore heust be intimidated and suppressed. Do you forget that they love to hate Igbo.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Mitsurugi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah niceeee..let me see how he's gonna defend himself..
You don't just lay accusations on them without enough evidence to back ya up..was you told by dem kidnappers to paint the army bad?

He shad be invited for interrogation.. undecided

So his first hand near death experience counts for what? He should have caught his ordeal on video, abi? Is this the first time the authorities are being fingered as complicit in this sort of thing? I understand being the devil's advocate but you're being ridiculous right now.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by sonature1: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
obiekunie01:
now they will arm twist the priest to withdraw his statement.

We all in the east know its the fulanis that have been kidnapping, beheading, and killing numerous people in igbo land under the watch of the army.

The fulanis killed those igbo military couple, beheaded the state legislator, killed the hausa woman and her kids including 6 other igbo traders at the the market, attack police stations and make sure they kill only igbo officers.

We in the east knows where those attacking us are from but the media chose to label them ipob and esn despite the fact that the military and police have murdered almost half of the youths in southeast and tag them ipob and esn.

WE KNOW THE PRIEST IS SAYING THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Fulani people didn't kill him.

The Igbo boys who killed them called their family members to accept responsibility.

They told all Igbos in the military to quit.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Legendary21: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bitter truth. Instead of NA to fish out the bad eggs among them, rather they are looking for who to question.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by AfonjaTheAfonja: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y̶e̶a̶h̶ n̶i̶c̶e̶e̶e̶e̶.̶.̶l̶e̶t̶ m̶e̶ s̶e̶e̶ h̶o̶w̶ h̶e̶'̶s̶ g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ d̶e̶f̶e̶n̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶.̶.̶
̶Y̶o̶u̶ d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ l̶a̶y̶ a̶c̶c̶u̶s̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ e̶v̶i̶d̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ t̶o̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶ y̶a̶ u̶p̶.̶.̶w̶a̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ t̶o̶l̶d̶ b̶y̶ d̶e̶m̶ k̶i̶d̶n̶a̶p̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶o̶ p̶a̶i̶n̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ a̶r̶m̶y̶ b̶a̶d̶?̶
̶
̶H̶e̶ s̶h̶a̶d̶ b̶e̶ i̶n̶v̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶g̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶.̶ undecided

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by WhizdomXX(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
But the army themselves are not trusted
Do you how why I always know this people are complicit? They always use an Igbo man to reply to allegations such as this, always.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Reference(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
As I listened to his ordeal on the airwaves this morning I knew he will be under the cosh for his stern accusations which were quite frankly, very brash.

I still do not think the church handled the matter to the best of practices and the fallout is even worse.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Kingcalls: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You don't just lay accusations on them without enough evidence to back ya up..was you told by dem kidnappers to paint the army bad?

So ur stupidity is like mtn ... everywhere u go.... I tot it was only limited to men , so ur stupidity goes beyond that and extends to this .... u are finished

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
overdrive:
See your mouth like Mr Ibu stomach
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Truth is always bitter
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by WhizdomXX(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Because he is Igbo therefore heust be intimidated and suppressed. Do you forget that they love to hate Igbo.
And then they give Igbos the job of retribution in the media. Classic. Divide and Conquer script playing out.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Abujason: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Army To Question Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In His Abduction

The Nigerian Army on Wednesday denied that military personnel were aiding kidnappers in the South-East region, IGBERETV reports.

Shortly after regaining freedom from his abductors, The Prelate of Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence Samuel Uche who was abducted on Sunday along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway in the Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State, had while narrating his near-death experience at the hands of kidnappers alleged that some soldiers from the North were working with the kidnappers in the South-East region.

In reaction to the Prelate's claim, the Nigerian Army stated that it will question the Methodist Prelate and the Methodist Church over the allegation.

Nigerian army wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/pfbid01P1tksonLtLJRJ122dscnZGCboYTpKSiCrsVLcPsRkETNSdtsy2kqGeXoir8ajM6l/

Useless idiots.
That’s why terrorists are showing them shege everywhere.
Incompetent morrrons!
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Lionnation: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

and I want it be done in the open, their is for more explosion of the troops involvement in the kidnap
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

what interrogation? The army should calk the church and ask for more information. The priest represents the Methodists church not just himself.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Rawtruth1: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why? Did he say what other people didn't say before now?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by sameks08(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Onyema Nwachukwu if Fulani's want to counter us they use our own

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by truthfulnigeria: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
We can't be wiser than the Bishop.
overdrive:
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by nativedoctor(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
overdrive:
N100m ransom was paid to release him and you don't think some people who have the training and equipment have not thought of it as a source of making money?
You think it is not easy to trace that N100m if some top people did not benefit from it?
Engage the herders to do the dirty work, pay them their peanuts and give them protection. Settle the necessary people at the top to retain the postings and turn a blind eye. Think deep my friend
I expected the army to carry out an extensive investigation and fish out the bad ones and penalize them. Not to quickly issue a denial like the DPO of a rural police station.
This country is completely finished if you don't know.
How else can an electoral process be so openly monetized? In a sane country all those aspirants and their delegates will be in jail.
People do all sorts of illegal things with amazing effontry because they have the backing of a higher power.
The saddest part is that the youths have refused to reason beyond their noses and have joined the bandwagon.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by truthfulnigeria: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
It'sobvious
IPIGMODS:
Pathetic.

People just make stupid accusations in this country simply because the vast number of the population is dumb and bias anyway.
In a normal society, most will be asking him for evidence of his accusations but in Nigeria some that want the story to be true by force will just run with the story without asking for any evidence.
If he has evidence to backup his claim then make it public of forever SHUT THE Bleep UP.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by BigYash: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
saintkel:
fool
Big fool she is
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Bestman98: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Parachoko:
The way Nigeria dey go eh
Some of this Fulani bandits dey always put on military camouflage, so the man of God might be thinking they are Nigerian soldiers
Oga you talk according to the level of your knowledge about what these Fulani soldiers are doing, I was traveling one day and the driver told us how one of his army friend told him not to pass that by 4 pm that Same day, eventually exactly 4 pm there was a kidnaping on that same road. This thing has happened not just once but often, so I believe what the Prelate is saying, they aid them giving the information on how to operate .

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Francisebright: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Armaggedon:
Nigeria army has no power to invite anyone for questioning.
If they succeded in beheading him like they did to the Anambra lawmaker and army couple in Imo,there would have been no one to tell the story. Gutter media, BMC lunatics and fulani slaves would be blaming IPOB.

who killed Dr Chike Akunyili?
who killed Ahmed Gulak?
who beheaded Anambra lawmaker?
Nigeria army and DSS must answer these questions.
ipob killed them....
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Christistruth00: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cheap blackmail from IPOB and their Sponsors who doesn’t know they are the ones returning SE upside down

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by IMOH2020: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
70% of kidnapper's in the south east are pure Fulani,my friend was kidnapped last year along uturu-Okigwe road,he contacted me from the kidnapper's den,he was released after paying 1m naira Ransom,He told me the kidnapper's are pure Fulani,I still have my phone records with him from the kidnapper's camp

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Ezehillary(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:

That's why I rejoice when UGM kill Northerners in the East like that useless biTch and her children in Anambra few weeks ago, you animals don't deserve to exist in any habitat. cheesy
you will join them soon i mean dead body
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by UNDFTD: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Army To Question Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In His Abduction

The Nigerian Army on Wednesday denied that military personnel were aiding kidnappers in the South-East region, IGBERETV reports.

Shortly after regaining freedom from his abductors, The Prelate of Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence Samuel Uche who was abducted on Sunday along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway in the Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State, had while narrating his near-death experience at the hands of kidnappers alleged that some soldiers from the North were working with the kidnappers in the South-East region.

In reaction to the Prelate's claim, the Nigerian Army stated that it will question the Methodist Prelate and the Methodist Church over the allegation.

Nigerian army wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/pfbid01P1tksonLtLJRJ122dscnZGCboYTpKSiCrsVLcPsRkETNSdtsy2kqGeXoir8ajM6l/

The Prelate is not the first or the only person who indicted the criminals in uniform, the military, of their complicity in the kidnappings and killings going on throughout the country especially in the southeast. T.Y. Danjuma said it years ago and people did not take him serious. Now, it's very obvious that the military and other security agencies are the ones supporting and harboring abductions and killings in Igbo land. So, inviting the Prelate for interrogation is nothing but a ruse. The youths all over the south need to start making home made bombs and IEDS and go after these soldiers and start taking them out.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Newton2024: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

May you be a victim of the evil you are hypocritically paid to defend.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Newton2024: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
[s]
overdrive:
[/s] Most kidnappings are collaborations of Fulani herdsmen and Nigeria army. Even along Abuja Kaduna roads.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Bestman98: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
The NIGERIA Army shouldn't be surprised of this naw , it has been what has been happening ever since, those Fulani soldiers give those kidnappers informations on how to carry out their operations, a driver told us how an Army use to give him time when to pass a particular road, and those times are the particular time those kidnappers will pass or carryout their operations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.