Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap (41576 Views)

Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Mickykarim: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2022
You are a minor, no doubt. How do you commence investigation without talking to the witness that experienced an exercise in real time? The real actors in the event.

WITH WHAT INFROMATION WOULD THE NA INVESTIAGTE AN ALLEGED CRIMINAL ACTIVITY?

You toddler brains on this forum should consult some matured brain before exposing your congenital IGNORANCE.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by galaxi(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Everybody i know and the stories i have had of kidnapping in the east are done by Fulani's and all happened close to a military check point or base.
This is an open secret and even SARS boss in Abia state stated it clearly on a video recently.
Kidnapping is going on that spot daily and i lost a friend and over 5 persons i know have been kidnapped there.
But there is a very close military check point and also an hausa settlement close by.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Psoul(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah niceeee..let me see how he's gonna defend himself..
You don't just lay accusations on them without enough evidence to back ya up..was you told by dem kidnappers to paint the army bad?

He shad be invited for interrogation.. undecided

Listen to this. This is coming from a Police Boss.
Stop bn fooled or fooling yourself

https://youtu.be/ziEyTA6tOAQ
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by slimzane: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2022
How many times have the army questioned Gumi?
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by WhizdomXX(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

You got the point right? That's how they operate, create crises, murder defenceless, unjustly imprison the innocents and give the media job to the Igbos to defend them and their atrocities.
Doubt me and check all the security agencies and confirm who's their spokesman.
If I was in the army I would resign from the post you cannot always be setting my up against my people for your own logical benefit.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Mrexcell(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2022
overdrive:
Possibly that the kidnappers were putting on military uniform.

There have been continuous kiddnapings in that area with army base and check points.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by PericomaNwankwo: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2022
The army don't even know the army station he was referring to. The army stationed in front of Isuochi - Enugwu junction, not those at absu and okigwe junction.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2022
overdrive:
Possibly that the kidnappers were putting on military uniform.
Just stop saying nonsense.. We have these govt terrorists you called army in the East riding big big vehicles and luxurious vehicle, were are they getting the money from and don't tell me its from their salaries.. Moreover, everything happened beside army check-in point ;go back and read what the Man of God said!
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Soldiers Working With Fulani Kidnappers: Umunneochi Youths Go On Massive Protest Against Army Presence In Their Community After Kidnap Of Methodist Prelate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8yuwbhyMV4
people should start carrying arms against those uniforms terrorists sponsored by govt! Kill them on sight!

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by galaxi(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Pathetic.

People just make stupid accusations in this country simply because the vast number of the population is dumb and bias anyway.
In a normal society, most will be asking him for evidence of his accusations but in Nigeria some that want the story to be true by force will just run with the story without asking for any evidence.
If he has evidence to backup his claim then make it public of forever SHUT THE Bleep UP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEyTA6tOAQ

Check this out
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
DeadorAlive:

I said it, because he is exposing them grin grin
Exactly! See terrorist army wey no get shi shi, enter southeast; started riding luxurious vehicle overnight. What are they doing? Everybody were saying this before about these uniforms terrorists but because it had not happened to someone big and known in the society, everybody kept quiet and now boom! It don happen, their office will come defending nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by IbileIfe: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2022
We Have Evidence Nigerian Soldiers Work With Bandits, Terrorists: CDS Irabor

The Chief of Defence Staff, Lucky Irabor, says there is evidence that Nigerian soldiers are colluding with bandits and terrorists to wreak havoc on the country.

https://gazettengr.com/we-have-evidence-nigerian-soldiers-work-with-bandits-terrorists-cds-irabor/
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2022
They invited Obadiah Mailafiya
Because he spoke the truth.
They asked him to retrace his speech, which he bravely refused
He paid with his life.

They invited Fr Mbaka because he spoke the truth,

They are now inviting the Methodist bishop,to make him go back from his word.

Have they invited Thephilus Danjuma who has said that Nigerian army are involved,that people should defend themselves or they die.

Have they invited Gumi?
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by one4GOD(f): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Army To Question Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In His Abduction

The Nigerian Army on Wednesday denied that military personnel were aiding kidnappers in the South-East region, IGBERETV reports.

Shortly after regaining freedom from his abductors, The Prelate of Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence Samuel Uche who was abducted on Sunday along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway in the Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State, had while narrating his near-death experience at the hands of kidnappers alleged that some soldiers from the North were working with the kidnappers in the South-East region.

In reaction to the Prelate's claim, the Nigerian Army stated that it will question the Methodist Prelate and the Methodist Church over the allegation.

Nigerian army wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/pfbid01P1tksonLtLJRJ122dscnZGCboYTpKSiCrsVLcPsRkETNSdtsy2kqGeXoir8ajM6l/
meanwhile no one has questioned Gumi.....this country has gone to the dogs but surely we will come out of it for good

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Cassie74: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Millimann:

What else do you want to hear?

The Prelate said he was kidnapped in a vicinity where there was an army checkpoint. They were shooting sporadically and the same army didn't show up. They were also speaking Fulani language.

I repeat: what else do you want to hear?
Let them go and arrest him nah.

I just believe their time was up when they kidnapped the prelate .. kidnapping have been going on in that axis just a few metres from the army checkpoint and nobody has been captured or recorded in the news till this latest one. Most people that escaped have always said they were Fulani.... how I wished they had kidnapped a top military guy.. their business would have come to an end instantly... anytime you are passing there.. those military guys will be moping at you..I used to wonder why they were posted there..to do what?
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Cassie74: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
nativedoctor:

N100m ransom was paid to release him and you don't think some people who have the training and equipment have not thought of it as a source of making money?
You think it is not easy to trace that N100m if some top people did not benefit from it?
Engage the herders to do the dirty work, pay them their peanuts and give them protection. Settle the necessary people at the top to retain the postings and turn a blind eye. Think deep my friend
I expected the army to carry out an extensive investigation and fish out the bad ones and penalize them. Not to quickly issue a denial like the DPO of a rural police station.
This country is completely finished if you don't know.
How else can an electoral process be so openly monetized? In a sane country all those aspirants and their delegates will be in jail.
People do all sorts of illegal things with amazing effontry because they have the backing of a higher power.
The saddest part is that the youths have refused to reason beyond their noses and have joined the bandwagon.

1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by uchaymart(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Newton2024:
Not only in south east my brother. Even in the North especially the popular Abuja Kaduna road. Most of the kidnappings are carried out by security men. Nigeria is hard and everyone is greedy.

Yes. in my post, I said SE and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by uchaymart(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2022
tonyson010:

Are you in DSS ? if u stay in Barack, then u will know that there are many stark illiterate soldiers who r recruited and given uniform with guns.
Many Barack guys can put on uniform and u will hardly differentiate NOTHING.

Many Military personal on SE roads don't put on name tag........some dress like arm robbers especially when wearing the black SF shirt. it is a shame

Mate, it is easy to spot a barrack boy wearing camouflage and other civilians...

I will not tell you how but it is much more easy than I have said....

Keep a police man, Army, Air force, Navy, NSCDC,........... without a pre knowledge of their cadre, I can spot a police man and NSCDC....
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Captured bandits confessed that soldiers working with them.
Captured Boko haram members confessed same thing ,so why is this provoking them.
Fighting a group for years ,they should be ashame...
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by InoGetJoy: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The Primate is Igbo and an IPOB SYMPERTIZER. Nigerians don't take People like him serious.
But if he blamed IPOB you'll take him serious, right?
This evil you support will consume you

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by LordOfTheGame: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

If I was in the army I would resign from the post you cannot always be setting my up against my people for your own logical benefit.

Sadly, the greedy and selfish individuals we have in Igboland will sell their mother in exchange for money or fame.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by tonyson010(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
uchaymart:

Mate, it is easy to spot a barrack boy wearing camouflage and other civilians...

I will not tell you how but it is much more easy than I have said....

Keep a police man, Army, Air force, Navy, NSCDC,........... without a pre knowledge of their cadre, I can spot a police man and NSCDC....

easy to claim, say it, Man.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by InoGetJoy: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Pathetic.

People just make stupid accusations in this country simply because the vast number of the population is dumb and bias anyway.
In a normal society, most will be asking him for evidence of his accusations but in Nigeria some that want the story to be true by force will just run with the story without asking for any evidence.
If he has evidence to backup his claim then make it public of forever SHUT THE Bleep UP.
There's are many checkpoints along Okigwe road but kidnappers still kidnap regularly on that road. There's a checkpoint in front of Absu but a student was kidnapped there a few days ago. There was been two occasions of people who escaped from the kidnapper's den near Absu and they got to the army checkpoint in front of absu and informed the soldiers and were even ready to take the soldiers to the kidnapper's den but the soldiers told them it's not their concern.
Right now, students have been asked to vacate absu for their own safety due to the activities of these Fulani kidnappers.

Una go just dey talk rubbish for this forum because it hasn't affected y'all

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Truvelisback(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
It's Pussyble that soldiers and Politicians are involed in these acts.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Millimann: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Cassie74:

I just believe their time was up when they kidnapped the prelate .. kidnapping have been going on in that axis just a few metres from the army checkpoint and nobody has been captured or recorded in the news till this latest one. Most people that escaped have always said they were Fulani.... how I wished they had kidnapped a top military guy.. their business would have come to an end instantly... anytime you are passing there.. those military guys will be moping at you..I used to wonder why they were posted there..to do what?
Don't mind those i.diots arguing nonsense.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by zikter(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingspin:
Many people have narrated how these Fulanis are causing havoc, kidnapping people, killing victims and other vices all over the country, down to the South.

What has the government or the army done about it nothing? Today barracks are now cattle homes.

The army is part of the criminals period.
This is one of the issues we have in Africa as a whole. Nobody is willing to provide credible information to back up allegations. If you accuse the army, that is no problem. It could be that some of their rank and file are complicit. Where I have an issue is this; the top military brass has noted the accusation and express willingness to investigate. How do you want them to do the investigation without adequate brief from the accuser? The investigation will require description of what the eye witness saw and can remember. All these emotional outburst we always have on issues will not help anyone.

In abroad that we make so much reference to, their citizens are the most important part of crime fighting by volunteering information. Even if we are afraid to volunteer it to security agencies, we should not complain when we voice out somethings and they seek more information from us.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by kennyamusan(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah niceeee..let me see how he's gonna defend himself..
You don't just lay accusations on them without enough evidence to back ya up..was you told by dem kidnappers to paint the army bad?

He shad be invited for interrogation.. undecided
may people not be as stupid as you are .... going by your comment
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Mayeldah(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2022
The Fulani controlled Nigerian Army and the DSS are complicit. Many Nigerians have always reported how these security operatives always use helicopters to deliver weapons and foods to Fulani terrorists in the forests, they always deny it.

Unfortunately they use Ibo army officers to make the annoucements.

I only pity the SW e-rats who comes online to rejoice whenever ibo matters are discussed, the fulanis are making headway in their quest to conquer the south all thanks to the betrayers from Yoruba muslims.

I enjoin IPOB and ESN to protect their region and fish out anyone using the cover of Nigerian army to perpetrate evil in Ibo land
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by Mayeldah(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
zikter:
This is one of the issues we have in Africa as a whole. Nobody is willing to provide credible information to back up allegations. If you accuse the army, that is no problem. It could be that some of their rank and file are complicit. Where I have an issue is this; the top military brass has noted the accusation and express willingness to investigate. How do you want them to do the investigation without adequate brief from the accuser? The investigation will require description of what the eye witness saw and can remember. All these emotional outburst we always have on issues will not help anyone.

In abroad that we make so much reference to, their citizens are the most important part of crime fighting by volunteering information. Even if we are afraid to volunteer it to security agencies, we should not complain when we voice out somethings and they seek more information from us.

The Fulani controlled Army and DSS can't be trusted, It is a trust issue. Since Buhari came on board the cat has been let out of the bag.

Everyone in the South don't trust the FG and the Army, they know their men from the north are complicit but they will cover it. It is worrisome how a whole tribe decides to be evil and a problem to their neighbours.

We will rise one day to defend our land.
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
kennyamusan:
may people not be as stupid as you are .... going by your comment
Thanks fi di compliment mi bwoy.. cry
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
All liars will go to gell fire
Re: Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap by NLPoliceWoman: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for that..
You are always welcome.
His abusive comment has been taking care of by the moderators.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.