Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard (21840 Views)

Johnny Depp Wins His Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video) / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by openmine(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2022
maimonides:
gringringrin

Where have all the Resident Evil NL feminists vacated too? This one sour for mouth abi grin

Jonny Depp don cash out. Amber Heard you for let trouble sleep oo.
Jonny had to play the simp this time in order to get justice.

And people go watch him films die this month, which happens to be his birth month.

An Epic case and landslide ruling.
Honestly I am shocked that they avoided the thread as if it has Ebola virus esp that 'futureis female' moniker!
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Kyase:

And annoying
Beautiful lady with bad character
Person wey I been dey crush on ooo

Me too. But when I read the whole nonsense she did to Depp, omoor the affection died immediately.
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Kyase(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Me too. But when I read the whole nonsense she did to Depp, omoor the affection died immediately.
Me I still dey crush on her sha but make she stop that pooing habits

Depp wey na my favourite actor oooo
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by charlesm91(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Latty88:
Johnny Depp should just tell her to remove her $2 million in compensatory damages and forward the balance to him
sh'es worth 8mil , if she pays that sum na back to the streets grin she got what she asked for
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by charlesm91(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Amber heard is one hell of a pretty caucasian... How old was she when she featured in aquaman? ... Cause she looks less pretty now than in d aquaman movie.
her looks currently, during the trial was just tactical, in order to evoke sympathy from the public and jury.
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Farfalla(f): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good. She should pay him! grin

And Depp should also re-evaluate his taste in women. I hope he'll choose his next woman logically.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by GloriousGbola: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Farfalla:
Good. She should pay him! grin

And Depp should also re-evaluate his taste in women. I hope he'll choose his next woman logically.

After the shit dude went through I won't be suprised if he jejely opts for celibacy
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Farfalla(f): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

After the shit dude went through I won't be suprised if he jejely opts for celibacy

He won't opt for celibacy.

He's likely to pick another beautiful Jezebel. They're usually very addictive. cheesy
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by BRATISLAVA: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Farfalla:

He won't opt for celibacy.

He's likely to pick another beautiful Jezebel. They're usually very addictive. cheesy

Lol!
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
charlesm91:
her looks currently, during the trial was just tactical, in order to evoke sympathy from the public and jury.
Damn these bitches..
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by lexander(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
charlesm91:
CNN actually says she should have won the trial, i hope this proves to everyone that regardless of which side of the planet you're on lairs will always be lairs, abuse or violence isnt not gender specific and most importantly that phrase "Believe all women " is the greatest injustice against humanity(all claims should be properlyinvestigated).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by charlesm91(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Damn these bitches..
aint shit but hoes n tricks grin
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Raalsalghul: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kipaji

Emmaodet has been trying to get to you but has issues with his account.

He said I should inform you.
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Kipaji: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Kipaji

Emmaodet has been trying to get to you but has issues with his account.

He said I should inform you.

Alright. So, how do we get in contact?
Re: Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard by Emmaodet1: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Kipaji:

Alright. So, how do we get in contact?

Hello kipaji

This is me, emmaodet.
I was placed on ban with my first moniker.
I will deactivate this account after my first account ban is lifted.
About my mention, i will reply it when i am less busy in the afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Toke Makinwa's New Hairstyle / Fatai Rolling Dollar Buried In Lagos / Yemi Solade & Wife, Hannah Marsh Solade Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.