Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth (30062 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Joshuadavidodog(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

Now she got this problem she get very sharp mouth how do I go about it ?
It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.

Iron sharpens iron. Use razor!

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
LadyTara:
That one sef join. But then again sharp mouth and bad mouth are two different things

I guess I am the one who doesn't get the one the op is referring to.

Sharp mouth like she never run out of reply to give you

She's this kind of girl in the movie night school if you've watched it.

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
wjxavier:
It is naive to think you can change a woman.

If you can’t stand it, leave. Na even girlfriend. Not wife.

I don talk my own.

I ain't trynna anybody she doesn't have bad mouth not verbally abuse , but sharp mouth, like she know when to give you

If you've ever watched the movie night school you I'll understand what I'm saying.

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by smile14: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are seeing the red flag now oo.something hooge is coming by the time she carry belle and u don marry bdat bcus she go nowhere
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by marsup: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Glue her lips together. Problem solved. grin
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Meteng: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Only one red flag bruh not like you will see another girl who no go get red flag/ flawless
So why are you disturbing yourself upandan
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by LadyTara(f): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Sharp mouth like she never run out of reply to give you

At the end of the day only you can decide if you can cope with it or not. Traits are usually hard to change as compared to habits.

Anyway make I go download the movie.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
uchmann:
You have tolerated it. To her mind that means you permit it. If she doesn't do it in your presence it means she respects you. You need to show her that there are consequences for her behaviour - not by beating her up. Withdrawing access or some privileges will work. Some women are just sassy and need you to show them that you are strong and will not condone disrespect.

Me no permit am ooo

Normals she dey respect me for that aspect

Because you see person with one flaw no me say make you dash out , forget having many options , shey the lot of options no go get there own flaws or Dem go dey flawless

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Belleful: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
She dey sharp mouth for ur cousin, u warn her, she com chill for u, u com dey fill fly. Base on hard bros wen u be, u go friend her believing say u get say over her.

Na u com come dey ask us how u wan take handle her.

Use how u take handle her wen she dey sharp mouth for ur cousin before now?
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
LadyTara:
At the end of the day only you can decide if you can cope with it or not. Traits are usually hard to change as compared to habits.

Anyway make I go download the movie.

I'll be waiting for your review
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

Iron sharpens iron. Use razor?

Wetin we go call this pic wey you upload grin
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aside her relationship, this kind of person can not succeed in her career. She lacks emotional intelligence..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.

This character doesn't change. As a matter of fact, with changes in conditions, like marriage, hormones, financial changes, etc, this character gets worse. So don't bother about thinking of controlling it. What you should be asking yourself is "can I bear this flaw?". You just have to decide if you are ready to put up with that trait, and also, at possibly more intense levels. If the pros outweigh the cons for you, fine. Otherwise, you have to cut loose.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Wwwq: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Slap it
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by mastermaestro(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maynman:

Having a sharp mouth and abusing anyone is a sigh of bad character.
She is abusing others, it’s only a matter of time before she abuses the husband too.
When they marry fully that’s when he will know what’s upz

Same thing as being stingy, bad tempered, lazy and many more. My view is that she comes as someone who can’t swallow mistreatment or oppression which I think Op slyly avoided stating so as not to expose his cousins’ bad behaviour towards his girlfriend.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by EverBlazingy2k(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Enter near shop buy Super glo and do the needful.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by imustsaymymindo: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
She would hurt and disrespect you with words ultimately. It doesn't have to be abusive. Saying things you shouldn't say could ruin relationships, cause conflitcs and ruin peace. And it is not every time you would be in the right mental state to handle things well.

Does she know the depth of how this makes you feel? Have you communicated about it? Does she see it as a problem that she is willing to control? Has she wept about it?

A cause for this could be ADHD disorder. Have you done a background check? Is she impulsive not just with words but even actions too? Does it seem like she doesn't listen to you? Do one or all of her parents do the same? Her Parents may have tolerated it as at least one of them may have had the same trait and couldn't reprimand so it won't be the case of pot calling kettle black.

However, I know it's hard to admit that your girlfriend has a problem. As I am sure it is the same sharp mouth that got you in love that you now hate or want to change for the good only. Maybe her being assertive, attention-needy, attention-giving, chatty, spontaneous, and impulsive which are common traits among such people drew you closer to her.

Well, why do you have a girlfriend? Don't just say it is because you love her. Be exact. Is it Companionship? Sex? Loneliness? Growth catalyst? Financial benefit? Whatever it is...do an opportunity cost compared to the flaws. If you think accepting the flaw is too much price to pay, get an alternative to the reason first. Maybe, for instance, if it is sex, abstain or masturbate. Then do your opportunity cost again. If the flaw is still too much to cope with after that, please leave her. She would get someone more suited for her. And you would get someone more suited for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Itidicious: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hahahhahahaha. This one strong o. Used padlock her mouth. Only open when you want her to talk
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Gee64: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
With one hot s*lap on the mouth, methinks.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Ximenez(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

There's nothing like "sharp mouth"
She lacks home training, period.
It might even be too late to remedied at her age.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Prettygirl200(f): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentleman at all oo.
look at this woman beater!!! Why not go nd beat 35 year's out of your mother's life's span People dey talk u too wan still talk. Muteeewwww
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by mkpurumma090(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Guy go date your fellow guy e go better for you ooo
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kincaide(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na to tear am heavy slap grin
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by betshopagent(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Medianna:
Ladies mouth are generally sharp na..
The question is not if you can control it or not.
Can she control it? Make she no go talk the one wey go be police case one day.
increase d volume fecomrade.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by kurlz(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentleman at all oo.

Do you want to turn her to a Chinese woman like the other trend?
Easy comrade! Easy with the vawulence!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Lovelydaisies: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Her defence mechanism and sarcastic nature

Okay. You do what is fitting. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by PlaYaJones: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
Are you ready to put up with that attitude? Is your family also ready? Because not everyone will advise/tolerate it. What do you even mean by 'sharp mouth'? Is it insulting people, being blunt or that she's got a temper?

I won't ask you to break up but the last thing a man needs when he returns home from work is bad report. Talk to her very well and watch her attitude. You should know what to do from then on.

How much? cheesy
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
tradepunter:
IF your DKK is big enough you can stuff it into her mouth.... That should calm her down even when shes out

Nah , I got the regular dick ain't big

Another suggestion
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Fedar(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
She probably got this habit from her mother or a mother figure she grows up with and she doesn't know it's very bad. Try getting close to her mother and watch her talk, if it's same record your conversation and play it with your gf.

Wisdom will automatically tell her what she needs to do! Cos she will realize that and will begin to take conscious and deliberate steps to stop the habit. If she doesn't, she's your gf...if you can tolerate it, fine. If you can't .....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
OgaSeun:
Try pass your jamb first

I wrote it long time ago
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Ebymyk(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
I just wonder how 1 can manage a gal who lacks proper home training from her parents... It's difficult for this type to behave, you have alot on your plate.. Talk some sense to her, if she doesn't comply, please cut her loose... No time to dey manage bad behaviors...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by 7arrows: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

GUY JUST FREE THE BABE AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER. BEFORE SHE MAKE U COMMIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Your First Love / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.