Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court (20171 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Justinlean02(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good riddance

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m really going to attack you. Be a good boy n don't look for my fury.

Real people don't use this line, that's a sign of weakness you know?

See who is threatening me... cheesy if not that small thing you will switch to using swear words, and I don't do that because it may result in me responding accordingly and I don't want to be the cause of people's misfortune either knowingly or unknowingly, because people are going through alot already, adding to it is extreme wickedness.

Reason why I returned your words back to you under the other post, unto say I no wan add join. Na your load.
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by tritt(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
He swore during the case proceedings never to work with Disney again.

Soulsymbol99:
New pirates of the carribean loading.... grin

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by ameh99: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
I really pitied him..

Jonny is a soft spoken person just like most of his movies...

I saw the way he was so slow to react to all the evil allegation of this woman

Most times women takes advantage of men softness for foolishness..
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Worksunlimited: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
New pirates of the carribean loading.... grin

He has said he would never work for Disney again

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Atolu01: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobody cares. I was accused unjustly based on bias of hateful threatened immature mad toxic masculinist misogynists, because "whenever a woman is hurt and fighting back, she must be manipulating ", and was ganged up against and treated and battered mercilessly. Nobody cared. Useless accursed creation. Good for him, he should take his justice and bask in it. Useless rats that share a common primitive wicked brain.
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Skmoda360(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
spartan117:

Sadly he won't be returning to his role as Captain Jack Sparrow embarassed

The damage has already been done to his relationship with Disney all because of this lieing Amber Heard angry
Ogbeni na lie.....white men don't think like black men undecided
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Bbbw: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yeah
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Nbote(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:

He should sue 4 defamation

That's what he did and won 15m yesterday from

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by akeeng: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
inoki247:
And too many Judges plenty online once dem table your mata for Social Media na only Grace of God mak u go dey pray for....
This part cry
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Finally Justice had been served.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
FutureisFemale, Saphiere etc just deactivated their accounts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Oyin2212(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

I do not know who Jonny Depp is, neither do I really know anything about the lady involved or the case , but these words from him sent shivers into me.
In the blink of an eye! Their lives were changed.

This exactly what is about to Happen anymoment from now.

Suddenly! In a moment! In a twinkling of an eye, the Trumpet of GOD will sound, and all who are Saved and washed in Blood of JESUS Christ allover the World, Dead and alive, will have our bodies changed and we will Disappear to meet JESUS Christ in the air.
The Moment is upon us! It's just a Trumpet away.
Make haste and come to JESUS Now so as to raptured and make Heaven
What's your problem na?
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Streetmovement(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is a man in whom I'm well pleased grin
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
trifted404:
One thing I fear in my life is false accusation, it can crumble an empire built built for years in seconds. Johnny Depp life was snatched away and his carrier stolen from him in the twinkle of his eyes, he stopped getting gigs. He was guilty until proven innocent by the international Court of Social media

Men can be victims of violence too this victory has shown the world how devilish cancel culture is and the dangers of toxic feminism

Amber is beyond toxic, she was the violent one, friends of Jonny recalled how she defecated on Jonny's bed, she would hit him and then come online to cry, she manipulated and used the system against him, how can you defecate as in shit on your matrimonial bed just to spite your husband who does that, she's evil.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by tofolo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by trifted404: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

No

Amber is beyond toxic, she was the violent one, friends of Jonny recalled how she defecated on Jonny's bed, she would hit him and then come online to cry, she manipulated and used the system against him, how can you defecate as in shit on your matrimonial bed just to spite your husband who does that, she's evil.

yeah she was very toxic
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Imjustagirl(f): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:

That's what he just did so, and won. Amber heard will have to pay him 15 million dollars

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by NaijaCars4sale: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Great victory for him
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by sageb: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Macsjebs:
As Extracted From Johnny Depp's Response To Victory In Defamation Case Against Amber Heard (See Photos Below)

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeRl1FwMmR6/

Congrats Johnny Depp
Lord save us from karashika
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by ukandi1(m): 4:49am On Jun 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:

But that is the case he just won.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by ukandi1(m): 4:53am On Jun 03, 2022
chimexdnice1:
Thumbs up. Next time don't get involved with a Narcist. E remain that other one dem dey call Will Smith. When Jeda finish showing him fire, his head will format!

Jada pinkett is already filing for divorce.

Seriously WILL SMITH needs our help oh. He goofed trying to save the same woman who wants him finished now. When would men even learn ?

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems it doesn't want to be well with you before the end of this week?
grin grin grin your ear, you be God? Girls o na too get mouth.
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by escapadechuks: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2022
I'm sooooo happy for Johnny Depp. Amber should be given an award for "The Greatest Bad Liar" of all times.
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by escapadechuks: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
ukandi1:

Jada pinkett is already filing for divorce.

Seriously WILL SMITH needs our help oh. He goofed trying to save the same woman who wants him finished now. When would men even learn ?

She is? I even thought Will Smith would be the one to file sef and not her. What are her reasons?
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Dynmyt: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Who first call police no be who dey win case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mirror Images: Celebrity Look-alikes / ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo / I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.