Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court (20170 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
As Extracted From Johnny Depp's Response To Victory In Defamation Case Against Amber Heard (See Photos Below)

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeRl1FwMmR6/

Six years ago, my life, the life of my children, the lives of those closest to me, and also, the lives of the people, who for many, many years have supported and believed in me were forever changed.

All in the blink of an eye.

False, very serious and criminal allegations were levied at me via the media, which triggered an endless barrage of hateful content, although no charges were ever brought against me. It had already traveled around the world twice within a nanosecond and it had a seismic impact on my life and my career.

And six years later, the jury gave me my life back. I am truly humbled.

My decision to pursue this case, knowing very well the height of the legal hurdles that I would be facing and the inevitable, worldwide spectacle into my life, was only made after considerable thought.

From the very beginning, the goal of bringing this case was to reveal the truth, regardless of the outcome. Speaking the truth was something that I owed to my children and to all those who have remained steadfast in their support of me. I feel at peace knowing I have finally accomplished that.

I am, and have been, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and the colossal support and kindness from around the world. I hope that my quest to have the truth be told will have helped others, men or women, who have found themselves in my situation, and that those supporting them never give up. I also hope that the position will now return to innocent until proven guilty, both within the courts and in the media.

I wish to acknowledge the noble work of the Judge, the jurors, the court staff and the Sheriffs who have sacrificed their own time to get to this point, and to my diligent and unwavering legal team who did an extraordinary job in helping me to share the truth.

The best is yet to come and a new chapter has finally begun.
Veritas numquam perit.
Truth never perishes.

Signed
Johnny Depp

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by DenreleDave(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
May God disgrace every daughters of eve that want to bring any man down.

They think they can always override the law with their useless crocodile tears....

If to say na Nigeria this happen, the useless judges, stupid public and mad women sympathizer would have wanted a woman to win All bcoz she is a woman..

To Africans, a woman cant be physical abusive.

Rot in hell.. Amber heard and every of her supporters

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Tmberwolf1: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
YES!!! HE WON!!! GO F*CK YOURSELF AMBER HEARD YOU LYING BITCH!!

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Righteousness2(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Six years ago, my life, the life of my children, the lives of those closest to me, and also, the lives of the people, who for many, many years have supported and believed in me were forever changed.

All in the blink of an eye

I do not know who Jonny Depp is, neither do I really know anything about the lady involved or the case , but these words from him sent shivers into me.
In the blink of an eye! Their lives were changed.

This exactly what is about to Happen anymoment from now.

Suddenly! In a moment! In a twinkling of an eye, the Trumpet of GOD will sound, and all who are Saved and washed in Blood of JESUS Christ allover the World, Dead and alive, will have our bodies changed and we will Disappear to meet JESUS Christ in the air.
The Moment is upon us! It's just a Trumpet away.
Make haste and come to JESUS Now so as to raptured and make Heaven

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by LogicBomb8: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Can only imagine the hate he recieved from the Media while this case lingerd

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Nbote(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Can only imagine the hate he recieved from the Media while this case lingerd

The lies she told cost him his career. He lost so many projects he had lined up all becos of one vindictive lying woman.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Soulsymbol99: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2022
New pirates of the carribean loading.... grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by LogicBomb8: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Nbote:

The lies she told cost him his career. He lost so many projects he had lined up all becos of one vindictive lying woman.
He should sue 4 defamation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by inoki247: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
And too many Judges plenty online once dem table your mata for Social Media na only Grace of God mak u go dey pray for....

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by trifted404: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
One thing I fear in my life is false accusation, it can crumble an empire built built for years in seconds. Johnny Depp life was snatched away and his carrier stolen from him in the twinkle of his eyes, he stopped getting gigs. He was guilty until proven innocent by the international Court of Social media

Men can be victims of violence too this victory has shown the world how devilish cancel culture is and the dangers of toxic feminism

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Ballzproblemm: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
congrats Johnny Depp on your win, huge victory for not just you but all men who have been falsely accused

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Bobloco: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Reality3080: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is just a clear case of court of law is different from court of emotions

Had it been it happened in Nigeria this man is gone already cos once a case involves a woman,Some online warriors don’t care whatever happens they will have finished d man already

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Cmanforall: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Let's see how Greenwood's case will go...
Such a talented player

9 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by anonymous1759(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Simple ways to stop this injustice

(1) every accusation is baseless until proven guilty there fore if you have a job proposal or a contract your employers can’t sack or terminate it.

(2) the money the plaintiffs demands or the jail term Such accusations carries is what the plaintiff will suffer when she loses the case . This should also apply to rape cases too.

(3) all the money / contracts the plaintiff make the defendant loose during the time of the trial Will be paid in full . Failure to pay attracts jail term .

if all these are in place before any woman will come out to accuse someone she’ll think twice knowing the consequences.
The law favors women In issues like this but they’ll never admit. Johnny depp has lost millions.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Men, in trying to be fair, made laws that put them in a disadvantaged position rather than a position of equity. Africa, Asia and South America must uphold the masculinity of men else the future becomes female!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by newguy1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fans of Jonny we celebrate with u for winning ur career back

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by visijo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
When a man is very broke, a lady want to hear from God first whether he is the will of God for her, but when he is rich, he is automatically the answer to her prayer ��

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by parkervero(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Timekeeper452: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:

He should sue 4 defamation
that’s literally what he just sued for and won.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by StagethemTVee: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
When you sef will be playing wacko in movies, Secret Window comes to mind
Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by obontami: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
May God disgrace every daughters of eve that want to bring any man down.

They think they can always override the law with their useless crocodile tears....

If to say na Nigeria this happen, the useless judges, stupid public and mad women sympathizer would have wanted a woman to win All bcoz she is a woman..

To Africans, a woman cant be physical abusive.

Rot in hell.. Amber heard and every of her supporters

You deserve 2 bottles of cold stout. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by money121(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by Administration1: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
This guy na correct gee, calm collected irrespective of all the lost deals

11 Likes

Re: Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court by obontami: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

I do not know who Jonny Depp is, neither do I really know anything about the lady involved or the case , but these words from him sent shivers into me.
In the blink of an eye! Their lives were changed.

This exactly what is about to Happen anymoment from now.

Suddenly! In a moment! In a twinkling of an eye, the Trumpet of GOD will sound, and all who are Saved and washed in Blood of JESUS Christ allover the World, Dead and alive, will have our bodies changed and we will Disappear to meet JESUS Christ in the air.
The Moment is upon us! It's just a Trumpet away.
Make haste and come to JESUS Now so as to raptured and make Heaven
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide / AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted / I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Nkechi Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.