Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed (35853 Views)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by seunny4lif(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Yes Sir grin
Help2020:

Nan now you come.grin
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Mayeldah(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2022
If it were in Nigeria and the shooter is a Northerner, the police and army will allow him escape

Fvcked shithole country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Lewisalexander(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:
This America na just one typa third world country to wey just wear Gucci clothes with fine environment and jobs, no difference from Nigeria

Gimme US Visa for free and I'll happily decline

Do u know how stupid u sound? I guess you are from the North, u are used to suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2022
I believe there is an underground group responsible for all these shootings.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by BigBashiru: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Europe is far safer than USA over 200% miles.
UK problem is knife attack and that killed or injured thousands of people every year.

In 2020, the most recent year for which complete data is available, 45,222 people died from gun-related injuries in the U.S., according to the CDC. That figure includes gun murders and gun suicides, along with three other, less common types of gun-related deaths tracked by the CDC.

Firearms deaths are a fixture in American life.
There were almost 2million of them between 1968 and 2017 - that's higher than the number of soldiers killed in every US conflict since the American War for Independence in 1775.

Western European countries are 3rd world countries though you won't believe it.....due to western media brainwashing of you.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by kponkedenge(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

That should tell you that the problem is not gun ownership but a mental health and criminal problem.

From your stats you failed to reference that homicides in the US involving guns occur in big urban areas that have strict gun laws.

The firearms are illegally gotten and in the hands of criminals.

If you disarm every law abiding American, what makes you think criminals will turn in their guns?

They are yet to disarm criminals who get their weapons from the black market and have no track on how many weapons are held by criminals.

You disarm law abiding citizens then only the state and criminals have guns. This will be like Nigeria where only criminals and corrupt security agents have weapons.

The 2A is meany to prevent and check govt tyranny and criminality.

The average American home does not have barbed wire fencing or burglary proof bars because the owners are most likely armed to the teeth and will shoot first at any trespasser.

I prefer this a million times than living in a country like Nigeria.

Actually the problem is the guns and not any mental health.

Most mass shooters aquired their guns legally. The Uvalde TX school shooter waited until he was 18 years which is the legal age for gun ownership in Texas (before it was 21, but the governor reduced it to 18 in 2019), and bought the gun.

The Las Vegas shooter that killed over 60 people in 2017 aquired his gun legally.

The States with strict gun laws like Illinois are always at a disadvantage because people will drive to nearby Indiana that have lax gun laws and aquire the gun and then drive back to Illinois and use it there.

If every state in US had strict gun laws, gun violence will drop..... But it will still take a long time before it will be completely eradicated.

Doing nothing at all and blaming mental health.... As if other countries don't have mental health patients is just plain silly.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:
This America na just one typa third world country to wey just wear Gucci clothes with fine environment and jobs, no difference from Nigeria

Gbam ! The only sensible post I read on Nairaland this year cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
America and mass shooting. Hmm
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by EmperorHadrain: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

Actually the problem is the guns and not any mental health.

Most mass shooters aquired their guns legally. The Uvalde TX school shooter waited until he was 18 years which is the legal age for gun ownership in Texas (before it was 21, but the governor reduced it to 18 in 2019), and bought the gun.

The Las Vegas shooter that killed over 60 people in 2017 aquired his gun legally.

The States with strict gun laws like Illinois are always at a disadvantage because people will drive to nearby Indiana and aquire the gun and then drive back to Illinois and use it there.

If every state in US had strict gun laws, gun violence will drop..... But it will still take a long time before it will be complete eradicated.

Doing nothing at all and blaming mental health.... As if other countries don't have mental health patients is just plain silly.

And how did a poor migrant kid who was bullied in school over his shabbiness and poverty get to afford a $5000 assault rifle?

Everything about that school shooting was staged. The kid did not carry out the shooting.

Have you asked why the armed Sheriff deputy that was posted to the school refused to show up for work that day?

Why the slow response from the police and why they refused to enter the school premises for more than 2hrs?

Why they prevented parents from going in?

How it was a border patrol agent that somehow broke the police cordon and took out the supposed shooter all by himself without no evidence from the numerous CCTV to show that the kid was the shooter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by TomCD(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

America should bring back Donald Trump before the country will turn to Afghanistan.

I am suspecting something fishy in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by ogub(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Never had any desire to travel to the U,S
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by kponkedenge(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

And how did a poor migrant kid who was bullied in school over his shabbiness and poverty get to afford a $5000 assault rifle?

Everything about that school shooting was staged. The kid did not carry out the shooting.

Have you asked why the armed Sheriff deputy that was posted to the school refused to show up for work that day?

Why the slow response from the police and why they refused to enter the school premises for more than 2hrs?

Why they prevented parents from going in?

How it was a border patrol agent that somehow broke the police cordon and took out the supposed shooter all by himself without no evidence from the numerous CCTV to show that the kid was the shooter?

I don't know where you got your news from that he was a migrant kid.

The guy may have an Hispanic name, but he was no migrant. He was born in the US.

Texas and Florida has one of the most relaxed laws on gun control.... They allow both open and conceal carry, they don't even require people to pass a background check before you can buy a gun.... That's why there are many psychos with guns preparing for another mass shooting.

The teenager was able to legally aquire the gun on a credit based system a handful of states include texas operates. Meaning you don't even have to pay all before taking the gun home with you.

https://twitter.com/mikesisak/status/1530239262452498432?t=ZJb1N5SF2sL11B8hmHd_PA&s=19

https://twitter.com/Carol96208870/status/1530590603074994177?t=Bwg9Q5w5i3zgydLOMGmhFw&s=19

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by pacespot(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2022
America is fast descending into abyss with this their gun madness.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by pacespot(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

How is this Trump fault?
During Obama term, USA was rated behind Brazil as those countries not in war but with highest number of gun violence.
An average of 38K USA citizens dead of gun violence every year.
17K people have been shot alone this year either by police or civilians or Suicide in the USA.

Even 2020 and 2021 more people have be killed in USA with guns than Syria and Iraq that are in civil disorder

Are you serious, waoh shocked
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by 9japride(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2022
A society that allows psychos to move about freely all in the name of being woke.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by EmperorHadrain: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

I don't know where you got your news from that he was a migrant kid.

The guy may have an Hispanic name, but he was no migrant. He was born in the US.

Texas and Florida has one of the most relaxed laws on gun control.... They allow both open and conceal carry, they don't even require people to pass a background check before you can buy a gun.... That's why there are many psychos with guns preparing for another mass shooting.

The teenager was able to legally aquire the gun on a credit based system a handful of states include texas operates. Meaning you don't even have to pay all before taking the guy home with you.

https://twitter.com/mikesisak/status/1530239262452498432?t=ZJb1N5SF2sL11B8hmHd_PA&s=19

https://twitter.com/Carol96208870/status/1530590603074994177?t=Bwg9Q5w5i3zgydLOMGmhFw&s=19

And he had good credit to afford a $5000 assault weapon despite being barely out of highschool ?

Nah.

Credit records can easily be arranged by the deep state. They can even destroy a dissident's credit rating by simply hacking their credit history and so they can also make this kid have a good credit , buy the gun under his name and frame him for the shooting.

I am not buying it all.

Texas remains the most hated states by liberals and they will do anything to have them reverse their gun friendly laws.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by pacespot(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Every day, 321 people are shot in the United States. Among those:

111 people are shot and killed
210 survive gunshot injuries
95 are intentionally shot by someone else and survive
42 are murdered
65 die from gun suicide
10 survive an attempted gun suicide
1 is killed unintentionally
90 are shot unintentionally and survive
1 is killed by legal intervention*
4 are shot by legal intervention and survive
1 died but the intent was unknown
12 are shot and survive but the intent was unknown
From USA data

Funny thing is that in Every Swiss citizens owns at least 1 gun yet the only time a gun was fired in Swiss was in 2010, in front of the palace.
Once you are 18 years then you automatically own a gun in Swiss.
It’s only in Swiss, they have beer and gun culture.
Shooting and drinking beers with children around not been afraid of getting hit

This is serious o shocked
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Quiny32323: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Both Democrats ban Republicans dont wanna do something for this madness.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by pacespot(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Like i said in the last mass shooting thread. It is going to get worse, there was 2 mass shootings yesterday in Virginia. If you are a Nigerian living in America, avoid large gatherings and be wary when you go to the grocery stores. I was suppose to attend a concert with friends this weekend. Everyone cancelled! Nobody wan turn to stats.

Time to start looking to migrate to Europe.

This is seriously serious. I learn those albino White supremacists want to turn USA into a White man-only country.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Elidrisy20: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2022
The world greatest democrazy,Gud blizt amelica
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by pacespot(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

That should tell you that the problem is not gun ownership but a mental health and criminal problem.

From your stats you failed to reference that homicides in the US involving guns occur in big urban areas that have strict gun laws.

The firearms are illegally gotten and in the hands of criminals.

If you disarm every law abiding American, what makes you think criminals will turn in their guns?

They are yet to disarm criminals who get their weapons from the black market and have no track on how many weapons are held by criminals.

You disarm law abiding citizens then only the state and criminals have guns. This will be like Nigeria where only criminals and corrupt security agents have weapons.

The 2A is meany to prevent and check govt tyranny and criminality.

The average American home does not have barbed wire fencing or burglary proof bars because the owners are most likely armed to the teeth and will shoot first at any trespasser.

I prefer this a million times than living in a country like Nigeria.

Quite alarming I guess, disarming law abiding citizens might give criminals with gun a free ride.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by xaggar(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2022
SEXONLY:
Nigeria is more safer.

After making the sign of a the cross
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by propertyhunter1: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2022
If you must relocate abroad, I beg you in the name of God, please avoid United States of America (USA) by all means.

Choose EUROPE and you will have peace of mind with your eyes closed.

UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden are 1,000% better than the blood sucking country called USA when it comes to your life.

Avoid avoid. You will thank me later.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

How is this Trump fault?
During Obama term, USA was rated behind Brazil as those countries not in war but with highest number of gun violence.
An average of 38K USA citizens dead of gun violence every year.
17K people have been shot alone this year either by police or civilians or Suicide in the USA.

Even 2020 and 2021 more people have be killed in USA with guns than Syria and Iraq that are in civil disorder

Sensible statement.

Republicans are the best in maintaining civil order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Konjiboii: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2022
This is definitely a white shooter if not they would have said suspect a black male was gun down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by TheNoble007(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Like i said in the last mass shooting thread. It is going to get worse, there was 2 mass shootings yesterday in Virginia. If you are a Nigerian living in America, avoid large gatherings and be wary when you go to the grocery stores. I was suppose to attend a concert with friends this weekend. Everyone cancelled! Nobody wan turn to stats.

Time to start looking to migrate to Europe.

The spirit of gun killing has invaded the US in great measure and the killings, will only worsen. EU countries are the safest regions on the planet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by BigBashiru: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
propertyhunter1:
If you must relocate abroad, I beg you in the name of God, please avoid United States of America (USA) by all means.

Choose EUROPE and you will have peace of mind with your eyes closed.

UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden are 1,000% better than the blood sucking country called USA when it comes to your life.

Avoid avoid. You will thank me later.

I beg to differ.... if you want to migrate look to Uganda, Kenya, Botswana, Ghana, South africa, Mozambique, Gambia (though not a lot of jobs here)....thank me later....
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by BigBashiru: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Konjiboii:
This is definitely a white shooter if not they would have said suspect a black male was gun down.

No it's a black shooter that's why they killed him.... if its a white shooter they won't kill him they will only arrest him....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by pacespot(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
White people are majority in this US mass shooting shi.t and they will still have the nerve to call black people "savages"

I think the shootings happen because of their implicit hate for minorities, especially Black. Europe is safer than America because Europeans have no fear about migrants taking over their country, but the more America becomes a multicultural society the more the fears of White men or supremacists grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by pacespot(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Do even need to ask when it’s on every news about how many have been killed or injured for far this year
CNN, BBC, DW and AJ

https://www.bradyunited.org/key-statistics
They are have been fighting for USA to ban guns like UK did after school mass shooting almost 20 years ago

I learn White supremacists want to whiten America once again, turning America into some kind of fascist state.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Classickj(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

I go happily collect am then migrate to Canada or Finland cheesy
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by NaijaCars4sale: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
This shootings are getting out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.