Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed (35864 Views)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by tonididdy(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
America government wants it's citizens to own as much guns as possible, so that when PUTIN invades, he'll have the American army, navy, police and "citizens" to contend with.

It will be a ratio of 1invaders gun to 10000 American guns.

.... Pure cowardice.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by ufotunang: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Like i said in the last mass shooting thread. It is going to get worse, there was 2 mass shootings yesterday in Virginia. If you are a Nigerian living in America, avoid large gatherings and be wary when you go to the grocery stores. I was suppose to attend a concert with friends this weekend. Everyone cancelled! Nobody wan turn to stats.

Time to start looking to migrate to Europe.
... America is no more a safe place to live...mass shooting almost everyday..and Donald Trump and Republican legislative members, NRA does not want to make hard and strict laws, legislation for guns rights and right to own guns
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Masterito(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2022
You will decline what? Lol. Keep that joke to your self.
heendrix:
This America na just one typa third world country to wey just wear Gucci clothes with fine environment and jobs, no difference from Nigeria

Gimme US Visa for free and I'll happily decline
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by ufotunang: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2022
America is now becoming a dangerous country to live...it's no more safe ..mass shooting almost everyday

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

That should tell you that the problem is not gun ownership but a mental health and criminal problem.

From your stats you failed to reference that homicides in the US involving guns occur in big urban areas that have strict gun laws.

The firearms are illegally gotten and in the hands of criminals.

If you disarm every law abiding American, what makes you think criminals will turn in their guns?

They are yet to disarm criminals who get their weapons from the black market and have no track on how many weapons are held by criminals.

You disarm law abiding citizens then only the state and criminals have guns. This will be like Nigeria where only criminals and corrupt security agents have weapons.

The 2A is meany to prevent and check govt tyranny and criminality.

The average American home does not have barbed wire fencing or burglary proof bars because the owners are most likely armed to the teeth and will shoot first at any trespasser.

I prefer this a million times than living in a country like Nigeria .

With all that, you're more likely to get killed in USA than in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by ufotunang: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Before I like America and prefer to live there...but now I do not like the country because of this mass shooting happening almost everyday...I prefer to live in Canada or any other European countries..if I am given USA visa for free I will reject it...the USA government, law makers , legislators, NRA are not serious in finding solution to this mass shooting

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by generalwo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:
This America na just one typa third world country to wey just wear Gucci clothes with fine environment and jobs, no difference from Nigeria

...... Before you call America a 3rd world country, remember that $1=N600+.....?no matter how bad usa it.. It will never be as bad as any African country especially Nigeria .. What is happening in USA that doesn't happen in all of Africa and Nigeria? One shooter killed 3 people and he was gunned down.... Do u even know the faces of the people who have been killing and beheading people in the east?? Bros abeg if u Wan call USA 3rd world country, remember to describe Africa as a whole..... As a 700th world continent

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
otipoju:
I siddon for outside store this evening dey wait for someone. Na so i dey on guard dey watch everyone wey they approach with eagle eye.

Politics of divide and conquer will always lead to bloodshed.

Trump and Republicans really mess up gan.

How is this about Republicans or Trump??
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by kponkedenge(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

And he had good credit to afford a $5000 assault weapon despite being barely out of highschool ?

Nah.

Credit records can easily be arranged by the deep state. They can even destroy a dissident's credit rating by simply hacking their credit history and so they can also make this kid have a good credit , buy the gun under his name and frame him for the shooting.

I am not buying it all.

Texas remains the most hated states by liberals and they will do anything to have them reverse their gun friendly laws.

Better open your eyes and stop all this liberal sh!t of a thing.

Liberals didn't reduce the age from 21 to 18 for gun ownership, it was a republican governor that did that.

Liberals didn't put a law allowing every Tom Dick and Harry to own a gun without any license.... It was the republican governor that did that.

You can't drive a car without a license in any State in the US, you'd be arrested..... But you can own a gun without any license in Texas. Think about that for a second.

Canada just enacted a sensible gun ownership law in the wake of the rise in mass shootings in the US. Canada is largely run by the liberals.

Other countries like australia, the UK, japan etc all have sensible gun ownership laws except the US.

US won't pass such laws cos republicans that are almost equal with the Dems will end up blocking those laws from passing.

Nobody is saying take away gun ownership.... Liberals just want more responsible gun ownership and penalties for breaking same.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by seunny4lif(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
pacespot:

I learn White supremacists want to whiten America once again, turning America into some kind of fascist state.
Way before that
USA citizens own a gun meaning if someone have heartbreak, then he will just use the angry on innocent people

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by seunny4lif(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
BigBashiru:

Western European countries are 3rd world countries though you won't believe it.....due to western media brainwashing of you.
Brainwashed me, on continent that I have been to and see how they live compared to USA grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by sharpwriter(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Spaxon:
The Problem of America is not that they are licensed to own guns.
It's their psychotic mentality.

If you live in the South Side of Chicago. Mehn you'd live everyday thinking it's your Last.

Going shopping or just a walk in the Park could be walking to a death Trap.

It's just the mentality of the Americans.
Psychotic mentality? Are there foods laced with schizophrenic ingredients
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

Actually the problem is the guns and not any mental health.

Most mass shooters aquired their guns legally. The Uvalde TX school shooter waited until he was 18 years which is the legal age for gun ownership in Texas (before it was 21, but the governor reduced it to 18 in 2019), and bought the gun.

The Las Vegas shooter that killed over 60 people in 2017 aquired his gun legally.

The States with strict gun laws like Illinois are always at a disadvantage because people will drive to nearby Indiana that have lax gun laws and aquire the gun and then drive back to Illinois and use it there.

If every state in US had strict gun laws, gun violence will drop..... But it will still take a long time before it will be completely eradicated.

Doing nothing at all and blaming mental health.... As if other countries don't have mental health patients is just plain silly.

Very well said.

I could not have said it any better
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by heendrix(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lewisalexander:

Do u know how stupid u sound? I guess you are from the North, u are used to suffering.

So to ur stupid and dumb self, everyone staying in Nigeria is automatically poor or suffering?? na the effect of poverty being passed within ur Generation dey always make una jostle for US Visa to go work in a restaurant for yankee inorder to make it in life

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by heendrix(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

Who will give you visa? Some of you who just type for likes never cease to amaze me.

Tell me how many people where killed in the north yesterday by ISWAP and bokoharam?

Or are you in a dream state and detached from reality? How many people where killed in Nigeria yesterday by ritualists?

You mentioned North which is by Map geographically far from the South but in the USA tell me one state in the US that is at all free off mass shootings or shootings of any kind??

you have every confidence of going to the mall, place of worship, schools, clubs and coming back in one piece, can same be said of America?? if a country's economy is very good and job availability is readily available what is the essence of going there when you can be shot dead by arguing or just even being urself??

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
USA love violence like Fulani and igbo tribe in Nigeria

despite all this report some reputable idiot will still create a topic to ask if 10million can relocate him and his family to their untimely death in USA
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by StAmbrose1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Spaxon:
The Problem of America is not that they are licensed to own guns.
It's their psychotic mentality.

If you live in the South Side of Chicago. Mehn you'd live everyday thinking it's your Last.

Going shopping or just a walk in the Park could be walking to a death Trap.

It's just the mentality of the Americans.
Chicago is the 3rd biggest city in America.
Your statement looks spurious, and has the property of ambiguity.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Zolyjagorr(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

You be Big Mugu
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Belial06: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

You mentioned North which is by Map geographically far from the South but in the USA tell me one state in the US that is at all free off mass shootings or shootings of any kind??

you have every confidence of going to the mall, place of worship, schools, clubs and coming back in one piece, can same be said of America?? if a country's economy is very good and job availability is readily available what is the essence of going there when you can be shot dead by arguing or just even being urself??

When you leave Nigeria for the first time you will understand.

Bye
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Belial06: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

When you leave Nigeria for the first time you will understand.
Bye
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by VULCAN(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
You started off very well but tripped over and fell down just before the finish line.

To blame Trump and Republicans for school shooting in 2022 implies you are unable to think for yourself.

I'm sure Trump and Republicans are also responsible for the worst economy in decades...

Even with a Democrat as President .

Mtscheww
otipoju:
I siddon for outside store this evening dey wait for someone. Na so i dey on guard dey watch everyone wey they approach with eagle eye.

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Karnice600: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

You're doing well
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Funflipper: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
MMempire:
Again? Una no dey tire to kill? Which kain country we dey hope to japa to? Better to live in 9ja jejely o.

Forget that thing o. The benefits of you coming here outweighs the threat of getting shot.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Le2money(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Come UK and thank me later

MMempire:
Again? Una no dey tire to kill? Which kain country we dey hope to japa to? Better to live in 9ja jejely o.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by litaninja(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very weird country.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by otipoju(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
VULCAN:
You started off very well but tripped over and fell down just before the finish line.

To blame Trump and Republicans for school shooting in 2022 implies you are unable to think for yourself.

I'm sure Trump and Republicans are also responsible for the worst economy in decades...

Even with a Democrat as President .

Mtscheww

You will agree with that his divisive red rhetoric and unwillingness to concede that he lost the election caused thousands of white nationalists to storm the Capitol. It had never happened before.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Funflipper: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
maasoap:

With all that, you're more likely to get killed in USA than in Nigeria.

Really?
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by IbileIfe: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

So true.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by alfarouq(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
otipoju:

What has Trump got to do with the shooter?
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by otipoju(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
alfarouq:

What has Trump got to do with the shooter?

Just the way Nnamdi Kanu stupid words led to the violence of UGM.

Trump lost presidency instead make he rest, he still goes on nation wide rallies inciting whites against non whites and LGBT community with coded language.

Of course some brainless people will be motivatec to start killing non whites.

Just the way Kanus toxic tounge has set the east on fire by tagging anyone who does not support their agenda as saboteurs to be eliminated

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Musty112: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

That should tell you that the problem is not gun ownership but a mental health and criminal problem.

From your stats you failed to reference that homicides in the US involving guns occur in big urban areas that have strict gun laws.

The firearms are illegally gotten and in the hands of criminals.

If you disarm every law abiding American, what makes you think criminals will turn in their guns?

They are yet to disarm criminals who get their weapons from the black market and have no track on how many weapons are held by criminals.

You disarm law abiding citizens then only the state and criminals have guns. This will be like Nigeria where only criminals and corrupt security agents have weapons.

The 2A is meany to prevent and check govt tyranny and criminality.

The average American home does not have barbed wire fencing or burglary proof bars because the owners are most likely armed to the teeth and will shoot first at any trespasser.

I prefer this a million times than living in a country like Nigeria.

So which is the lesser evil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque / 82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.