Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed (35841 Views)

Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
otipoju:
I siddon for outside store this evening dey wait for someone. Na so i dey on guard dey watch everyone wey they approach with eagle eye.

Politics of divide and conquer will always lead to bloodshed.

Trump and Republicans really mess up gan.

Those guys don destroy America
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

Better open your eyes and stop all this liberal sh!t of a thing.

Liberals didn't reduce the age from 21 to 18 for gun ownership, it was a republican governor that did that.

Liberals didn't put a law allowing every Tom Dick and Harry to own a gun without any license.... It was the republican governor that did that.

You can't drive a car without a license in any State in the US, you'd be arrested..... But you can own a gun without any license in Texas. Think about that for a second.

Canada just enacted a sensible gun ownership law in the wake of the rise in mass shootings in the US. Canada is largely run by the liberals.

Other countries like australia, the UK, japan etc all have sensible gun ownership laws except the US.

US won't pass such laws cos republicans that are almost equal with the Dems will end up blocking those laws from passing.

Nobody is saying take away gun ownership.... Liberals just want more responsible gun ownership and penalties for breaking same.

You are probably talking to a religious Zone b. Na them carry Trump and Republicans matta for head for Nigeria.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by gambojimeta: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
otipoju:

Gun violence has been there for ages. But racially motivated mass killings is on the rise..

A lot of psychos in this country men
Well, If the psychos don't have access to guns.

There are lots of phychos in almost all countries around the world.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by ALFADOS(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
otipoju:

Gun violence has been there for ages. But racially motivated mass killings is on the rise..

A lot of psychos in this country men
demo----- for you
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by EmperorHadrain: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
kponkedenge:

Liberals didn't reduce the age from 21 to 18 for gun ownership, it was a republican governor that did that.

Liberals didn't put a law allowing every Tom Dick and Harry to own a gun without any license.... It was the republican governor that did that.

You can't drive a car without a license in any State in the US, you'd be arrested..... But you can own a gun without any license in Texas. Think about that for a second.

Canada just enacted a sensible gun ownership law in the wake of the rise in mass shootings in the US. Canada is largely run by the liberals.

Other countries like australia, the UK, japan etc all have sensible gun ownership laws except the US.

US won't pass such laws cos republicans that are almost equal with the Dems will end up blocking those laws from passing.

Nobody is saying take away gun ownership.... Liberals just want more responsible gun ownership and penalties for breaking same.
As long as liberals see nothing wrong in training and arming 18y olds in the US Army and sending them to fight in one of several endless wars across the globe, I don't see why these same 18y olds can't be allowed to own guns.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by DonroxyII: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
God heal the world
Amen:
Drugs, Loneliness and Technologies among so many Societal odds Fuels global psychotic disorder:
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by thunderbabs: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:
This America na just one typa third world country to wey just wear Gucci clothes with fine environment and jobs, no difference from Nigeria

Gimme US Visa for free and I'll happily decline

Visa decline part na lie, alaye.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Lashist(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:
This America na just one typa third world country to wey just wear Gucci clothes with fine environment and jobs, no difference from Nigeria

For you to even compare us to naija shows how irrational you are...in as much as there is high racism, if a white man misbehaves like that, he will be exposed and serve his sentence...but in your country, ur leaders will openly steal, kill...an average man with money will openly shoot and nothing will be done by the police. He will even be protected until the case dies down and likely smuggled out of thr country...and u open ur mouth to compare us to naija...abeg if you are a southerner, go and leave in sambisa and tell us how safe you are...una go just dey use FP to show your low level of reasoning
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Wwwq: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Lordbinsmar: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Brainwashed me, on continent that I have been to and see how they live compared to USA grin

The guy naa stupid guy. Western Europe that consist of countries like Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Monaco, Switzerland etc are Third World country? Stupid people just full nairaland.

Moving to Europe has always been my own dream, I'm glad it's about to come true. I have never been moved by the USA in my whole life. Maybe because I never travel abroad before, but I have always loved Europe. Can't wait to have my European Blue Card make I dey travel all the EU countries like Lagos to Ibadan grin grin grin

Make America naa dey kill dem self dey go naa the blood of innocent people in Syria, Iran, Ukraine, Libya, Hiroshima and Nagasaki dey cry for their head.

Blood thirsty supremacist angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by seunny4lif(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
I swear
Lordbinsmar:

The guy naa stupid guy. Western Europe that consist of countries like Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Monaco, Switzerland etc are Third World country? Stupid people just full nairaland.

Moving to Europe has always been my own dream, I'm glad it's about to come true. I have never been moved by the USA in my whole life. Maybe because I never travel abroad before, but I have always loved Europe. Can't wait to have my European Blue Card make I dey travel all the EU countries like Lagos to Ibadan grin grin grin

Make America naa dey kill dem self dey go naa the blood of innocent people in Syria, Iran, Ukraine, Libya, Hiroshima and Nagasaki dey cry for their head.

Blood thirsty supremacist angry
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by heendrix(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lashist:

For you to even compare us to naija shows how irrational you are...in as much as there is high racism, if a white man misbehaves like that, he will be exposed and serve his sentence...but in your country, ur leaders will openly steal, kill...an average man with money will openly shoot and nothing will be done by the police. He will even be protected until the case dies down and likely smuggled out of thr country...and u open ur mouth to compare us to naija...abeg if you are a southerner, go and leave in sambisa and tell us how safe you are...una go just dey use FP to show your low level of reasoning

No, it's ur own level of reasoning that is rather very poor. I'm glad you had to agree I have to travel to Sambisa bfr experiencing what insecurity feels like. Now I'll ask you, where can you migrate to within the US that is free off mass shootings??

If you can read to comprehend without being helped you wouldn't waste ur time quoting me after reading the second line of my comment

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Lordbinsmar: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

No, it's ur own level of reasoning that is rather very poor. I'm glad you had to agree I have to travel to Sambisa bfr experiencing what insecurity feels like. Now I'll ask you, where can you migrate to within the US that is free off mass shootings??

If you can read to comprehend without being helped you wouldn't waste ur time quoting me after reading the second line of my comment

No answer them naa, America matter don turn some people to mad people. They will always find a way to defend all the bullshit happening in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Olaniyi021(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
heendrix:

You lied
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by chival(f): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Every day, 321 people are shot in the United States. Among those:

111 people are shot and killed
210 survive gunshot injuries
95 are intentionally shot by someone else and survive
42 are murdered
65 die from gun suicide
10 survive an attempted gun suicide
1 is killed unintentionally
90 are shot unintentionally and survive
1 is killed by legal intervention*
4 are shot by legal intervention and survive
1 died but the intent was unknown
12 are shot and survive but the intent was unknown
From USA data

Funny thing is that in Every Swiss citizens owns at least 1 gun yet the only time a gun was fired in Swiss was in 2010, in front of the palace.
Once you are 18 years then you automatically own a gun in Swiss.
It’s only in Swiss, they have beer and gun culture.
Shooting and drinking beers with children around not been afraid of getting hit
Frightening stats. Meanwhile, I think you mean Switzerland.
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by seunny4lif(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
chival:

Frightening stats. Meanwhile, I think you mean Switzerland.
Switzerland is Swiss joor because That’s what Europeans called it grin no mind me
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by smiliyB(f): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Every day, 321 people are shot in the United States. Among those:

111 people are shot and killed
210 survive gunshot injuries
95 are intentionally shot by someone else and survive
42 are murdered
65 die from gun suicide
10 survive an attempted gun suicide
1 is killed unintentionally
90 are shot unintentionally and survive
1 is killed by legal intervention*
4 are shot by legal intervention and survive
1 died but the intent was unknown
12 are shot and survive but the intent was unknown
From USA data

Funny thing is that in Every Swiss citizens owns at least 1 gun yet the only time a gun was fired in Swiss was in 2010, in front of the palace.
Once you are 18 years then you automatically own a gun in Swiss.
It’s only in Swiss, they have beer and gun culture.
Shooting and drinking beers with children around not been afraid of getting hit
How's that possible
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by kabillionaire(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Sleeping Giant is going bonkers full time.

The World is living and playing out the Holy Bible right before our eyes, unfortunately so many do not know

[/b]

Precious Daddy! I Pray thee, open the our eyes of understanding to see and know the times we are in, what we is about to Happen, and what is Needful.

The Coming of JESUS Christ is Here. I wanna shout it out! JESUS Christ is Coming!!! Repent and Believe the gospel
Then, who are we mortals to go against the word of God?
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by maasoap(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Funflipper:

Really?

That's a known fact. Statistics don't lie!
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Lashist(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2022
heendrix:

Mass shootings is done there but most of the time you hear, the culprit was shot dead...here mass shooting will happen and nothing will happen to the culprit by the police. I don't want to insult you since you have condemned both APC and PDP unlike other idiots in this forum but pls dont compare a 3rd world country to a first world country. There is a reason why it is a 3rd world country and there is a reason why your leaders keep taking their families there to keep enjoying life
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by heendrix(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Lashist:

Mass shootings is done there but most of the time you hear, the culprit was shot dead...here mass shooting will happen and nothing will happen to the culprit by the police. I don't want to insult you since you have condemned both APC and PDP unlike other idiots in this forum but pls dont compare a 3rd world country to a first world country. There is a reason why it is a 3rd world country and there is a reason why your leaders keep taking their families there to keep enjoying life

Alright sir, Thanks
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Lashist(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
heendrix:

Alright sir, Thanks
Safe big guy...we hope naija becomes better wink
Re: Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed by Lewisalexander(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2022
heendrix:

So to ur stupid and dumb self, everyone staying in Nigeria is automatically poor or suffering?? na the effect of poverty being passed within ur Generation dey always make una jostle for US Visa to go work in a restaurant for yankee inorder to make it in life

Dishwashers makes more money than your banks managers... Go see houses built by dishwashers living in abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.